it was me

it was me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol looks at her and gently cups her face to examine it. She looks a little bit confused and asks what’s Chanyeol doing.

“Hold on, there’s something on your face,” he responds and then kisses her. “It was me.”

She becomes red and flustered, eyes immediately dart to the floor, not daring to look directly into Chanyeol’s eyes. He smiles wider than he has ever smiled since the first year of college started.

“I really want to kiss you again right now,”

She lifts her head slowly, looking into his eyes trying to find anything that would tell her that this is a dream. She finds nothing. The boy she has been crushing after for the past seven months wants to kiss her for the second time.

“Do it then,” she answers with a newfound confidence that shocks both of them. Chanyeol doesn’t hesitate to kiss her, grabbing her softly by the back of her head.

The kiss gets slightly heated, the couple completely forgetting that a few feet away their friends were watching the pair’s interaction. Some of Chanyeol’s friends whistle playfully, causing the two of them to separate rapidly, blushing deeply.

She turns around, planning on going back to her friends, but Chanyeol grabs her wrist slowly.

“Don’t leave, not yet, please,” the tall boy looking at her with hope in his eyes. She smiles softly, nodding her head and grabbing his hand.

“Wanna go and grab dinner?” she proposes. Chanyeol doesn’t bother to glance back at his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter