i promise you

i promise you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop looking at me like that?”

“Like what?”

“Like I’m going to disappear.”

“Well, are you? Because last time—”

“I’m not going anywhere. I promise you.”

“You sure? You said that last time, Zhengting. You also disappeared in 2016… You left China without telling me, only for me to find out through Wenjun that you went to Korea to participate in a survival show! Then you come back, lock yourself in the practice room and only come out when necessary. Afterward, you go to another survival show, again, without telling me! I can barely talk to you for four months and then you expect me not to be afraid of you leaving me?” The pain in her voice was evident, and it hurt Zhengting more than he could have ever imagined. “I’m afraid because I love you, Ting. Because it would pain me if you left me, if you forgot about me.”

Zhengting was getting teary-eyed, feeling a piercing pain in his chest.

He got close to her, holding her like a fragile figure that might break if dropped.

She let a few tears drop, cuddling into his chest, gripping his shirt. Zhengting leads them to their bed, stumbling, as they were still hugging. When they reached the closed door, Zhengting leaned on the door, giving her a kiss on the lips.

Once inside the bedrooms, they pulled back the covers and laid together in the middle, still cuddling.

“I promise you, I’m not going anywhere. From now on, you’ll come with us wherever we go, even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter