happiness

happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You gotta stop doing that.”

“What?”

“Saying things that make me wanna kiss you”

She stared at him with a small smile on her face. The adoration in her eyes made Yixing weak. He raised his hand and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. She pressed her cheek to his hand, closing her eyes. His hand cupping her cheek.

Yixing stared at her with love in his eyes, leaning closer to her face. The tips of their noses touched and her eyes opened immediately. They looked at each other, Yixing smiling softly as he leaned in to kiss her.

The kiss was soft and loving, quickly turning into a passionate one. They were pouring their feelings into the kiss. After a few seconds, she was slowly crawling onto his lap, straddling him. His hands resting on her hips, softly gripping them.

She ran her fingers through his hair while his lips left butterfly kisses down her neck to the middle of her chest, biting softly at the top of her . The top she was wearing gave him access to the top of her s, giving him a canvas to paint. He bit again with a little bit more of strength, softly while his hands traveled to her , pushing her against him.

He continued his ministrations until leaving five hickeys behind. When he finished, he pulled back with a smile on his face, admiring his work.

She was softly panting, with her eyes closed and her head thrown back. She looked at him with a smile on her face and hugged hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter