Fun-Sized

Fun-Sized
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hey, Chris," Kierra called out to her boyfriend, "How tall are you?"

She could hear him scoffed from where she sat from behind him in his little studio while scrolling through her phone as she rolled her eyes in good-nature knowing how he was gonna answer.

"I'm tall enough!" He answered with a giggle before a few more giggles fell from his lips. "I'm fun-sized."

"Mmhmm." She hummed before looking up from her phone to stare at his back and tilted it to the right as she analyzed his sitting position.

"Fun-sized, eh? That's cute. I'm sure STAYs loved that."

Chris laughed upon hearing her response as he was too busy doing whatever he was doing on his computer before swiveling the chair to face his girlfriend with an amused expression.

"So why'd you ask when you already watched that V-Live to know the answer?"

"Oh, no reason, really. I forgot about that." Kierra answered nonchalantly as she returned to her phone with a secretive smile. "Anyways, it should be fine."

Chris regarded her a bit, but upon seeing the way his girlfriend's lips curved up he knew that she was up to something and decided to figure it out another way.

"Okay then."

Kierra thought her boyfriend had backed off and returned to his work leaving her alone, but she felt and saw her mobile device slipped from her hold.

"Hey!"

She reached out for her phone, but Chris had swiveled away from her. She followed after him, but he now stood and held the phone away from her reach.

"Oh, c'mon. You're not that much taller than me." Kierra grumbled as she tried to reach for it, but it was still out of reach for her.

Chris chuckled as he held her phone above his head while using his other arm to keep her at bay much to his girlfriend's dismay.

"Then maybe you're the one that's fun-sized." Chris remarked with a laugh.

"Whatever." Kierra dismissed with slight frustration. "You're like around Linna's height and she's barely taller than you."

"True, but she's not my girlfriend and messing with you is a lot more fun."

"Oh, yeah sure, fun. Said the guy that said he was fun-sized not that long ago."

Chris laughed upon hearing Kierra's words, but now held her phone behind his back while smiling at her.

"Then why'd asked about my height if you already knew the answer?"

"Because I can. Now give me back my phone."

Kierra stopped trying to grab at her phone upon noticing her boyfriend's position as Chris cast her an expectant look.

"Please." She added as he chuckled while holding up his index figure with his free hand. "On one condition."

"I'll think about it."

"Not good enough."

"Oh, c'mon. Stop playing."

"I always love playing with you." He cooed as she made a face upon hearing those words come out of his mouth. "Ew."

Chris chuckled as Kierra let out a sigh.

"Okay, fine, but it depends on what your condition is."

Before Chris could inform her about what the condition was, Kierra's mobile device began to ring. The duo paused as Chris moved his arm from behind him to in front of him to see who was calling.

"Oh, look. It's Linna."

Please log in to read the full chapter