Confession

Banana Milk

HOT. Everything felt HOT all of a sudden. My face burned. Beads of sweat formed on my forehead. I wiped them away. My breath hitched eratically making it hard for me to breathe. I calmed myself down & took a deep breath. With a smile I greeted him.

"Goodmorning sir, welcome to Diamond mini mart"

"Thank you..errr" he looked at my name tag "Jeonghan" he smiled & went to the fridge to find what he came here for. 

The smile on my face never faded as I stare at his bulky figure. Gosh he's so perfect. I squeeled to myself. He reached for a carton of a familiar brand & made his way to the counter. I composed myself real quick & gave him an awkward smile. He smiled back & I almost fainted.

"here I'll be taking this" he said as he handed me the carton.

"I see that you really love this stuff" I said out of the blue & paused. My eyes doubled its size when I realized what just came out of my mouth. I mentally scolded myself & threw him a quick awkward stare. He chuckled.

"Yeah.. I guess I do Jeonghan" he let out & handed me the bill to pay for the carton of milk. I bowed apologetically & never looked at him until he was out of the store. I messed up my hair in frustration.

"Aishhh...smooth move Jeonghan urgh!"

*the next day*

I was fixing the boxes of cereal when I heard the door bell ring indicating that someone entered the store.

"Good morning welcome to Diamond Mini mart" I greeted while reaching for the last box of cereal that is to be placed on the stand.

"Good morning to you too Jeonghan" I froze when I heard the familiar voice greet me back. I instantly turned around & saw HIM smiling at me with the same carton of milk like any other day. I composed myself but I accidentally hit the stand with the boxes of cereals and all of them came tumbling down on me. Some hitting me square on the face.

"Aish" I rubbed my aching face in frustration "are you gonna pay for that sir? Umm can you please wait while I fix this really quick?"

I stated apologetically.

"are you alright?" he asked worriedly "here let me give you a hand" he offered

"oh no sir its alright.. This is my job" I stopped him from picking up the cereal boxes.

"Seungcheol" he stated bluntly

"Eh!?"  I asked confused.

"My name is Seungcheol. You can call me that" he smiled then I blushed.

"I'll help you with this okay? so you can finish up quick" I nodded shyly. I was about to reach for the last box when a hand grabbed mine. By reflex I quickly pulled my hand away & apologized to him. I tried to cover my flustered face.

"what are you apologizing for?" he chuckled and handed me the cereal box. I grabbed it & placed it on the stand. I shyly smiled at him  & gestured him to follow me on the counter.

"thank you for purchasing here si--- errr I mean Seungcheol & thanks for the help" I beamed

He nodded "no beggie Jeonghan. Glad I could help the boy who makes me come here everyday. Not just the banana milk" he stated straight forwardly and winked at me. I froze & met his gaze.

"wait what?!" I asked in disbelief. He messed up my hair & smiled lovingly. Then he closed in on me making our faces inches apart.

"I'll see you tomorrow then!" he patted my head & left.

I just stood there frozen beyond disbelief while staring at his disappearing figure having a huge smile plastered on my face & a tint of pink blush on my cheeks.

"was that a confession just now?" I squeeled.

 

 


                               The End

 

 

 

A/N: Was it fluffy or what? Tell me your thoughts ❤️