Blind

Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Baek POV)

A black cast engulfed me, only piercing darkness surrounded me to keep me any sort of company. I d and felt around for anything near, but touched nothing other than thin sheets and the mattress underneath me.

 

Then I suddenly remembered… and sat up, leaning over to rest my head in the palms of my hands, the feeling of utter defeat over powering any other emotion that was consuming me.

 

I reminisced as the sad endearing memory of the most beautiful boy I'd ever laid eyes on, only to have my sight snatched from me like it was nothing, only a mere dream. It was as clear as day… my memory of being able to see.

 

I could hear heavy footsteps coming this direction, the sound louder as it came closer to the shut door.

 

The sound of the door creaked eriely as the steps came through the now open door. I could feel my heart pick up it's pace, beating sporadically against my rib cage as panic boiled my blood like the sudden rush of adrenaline someone would get while hiding from a killer.

 

But soon a deep smooth voice soothed my damaged ears, "Hey.. Baek.. I'm here.. don't.. worry." Sehun's voice came out slow and calmly. 

 

All of a sudden a pit grew in the bottom of my stomach as I could feel my sightless eyes burn and fill with hot tears. I realized I would never be able to see my lover's face ever again, unless there was some magical cure how to fix my severely damaged eyes.

 

I could feel the right side of the bed cave in as Sehun sat down beside me and pulled me into his chest, then lovingly my hair with one hand as the other drew circles on my middle back. It was nice to be comforted so.. genuinely. Knowing that he wouldn't leave for anything the world had to offer him. But nonetheless that couldn't help the dark pessimistic thoughts eating at my stomach.

 

"I-I can't d-do this anym-more…" I couldn't help it any more, and cried into Sehun's chest. I knew he couldn't hear me, but I knew he could feel the vibrations of my voice.

 

I could feel Sehun slightly pull away, probably because he would want me to repeat so he could read my lips.

 

"What.. did… you say?" Sehun asked, his deep voice d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter