Sure, But...

Be My (Boy) Friend!

"Ah,  um, i know this isn't the right time nor the right place to confess my feeling for you, but i seriously think i'm falling for you.  Please,  be my boyfriend!"

"Huh?"

Chaeyoung rubs her nape as she frown,  she almost reject the confession but once she sees the girl is really pretty it's too hard to even say no,  now. 

"Please?"

"Uhm,  ok...but with one condition"

"What is it?"

"We only date after my work is done"

"Eehh?"

"If you don't want it then i can't accept your confession miss... "

"Mina,  Myoui Mina,  my name is Mina"

Chaeyoung can see Mina is blushing as she keep looking down everytime their eyes meet.

"Okay, Mina ssi?"

"... ok"

"Good"

Mina smiles shyly as Chaeyoung glances at her.  She bows down politely before she's going but Chaeyoung's hand grab her wrist.

"Uh, yes?"

"We're dating now right?"

"Right,  Chaeyoung nim"

"Uh,  just call me Chaeng"

"But.."

"You're my girlfriend aren't you? Why do you need to be so formal around me?"

"Erm,  o-okay Chaengie~"

Chaeyoung chuckles as she sees Mina gummy smile,  the black wavy hair girl is really adorable there is no way for her to even reject the confession now. 

"Oh, where is your home?"

"In Gangnam"

"... uh, do you come here by bus?"

"I have my own car"

"...uh, okay. See you then"

Chaeyoung rub her nape awkwardly as she is taking her bicycle,  she is about to go when Mina holds the tip of her sleeve.

"C.. Can you take me to the parking lot?"

"Huh?"

"Is it a no? Did i ask too much? I'm so sorry,  i will leav-"

Chaeyoung laugh at Mina being so awkward and shy in front of her.  She get into her bicycle and tell Mina to get in.

"I'll take you to the parking lot then"

"T.. Thanks"

Mina sit on the back as she clumsily hold onto Chaeyoung's shirt.  Chaeyoung glance at Mina's hands and shakes her head instead.

"Hold me close,  or you'll fall"

"Uh, but... "

"We're dating right?"

"Y.. Yes"

Mina shyly wraps her arms around Chaeyoung waist as the short haired girl start moving her bicycle,  they both go to the parking lot which isn't too far from the coffee shop.

Chaeyoung grins as Mina keep holding on her waist as she look scared. 

"Is this your first time riding a bicycle?"

"Actually...yes"

"Seriously?"

"I never got the chance to even try it... "

"You need to try it, someday"

"...only if you teach me"

Mina mumbles softly as she gets really shy,  Chaeyoung chuckles as she can hear it clearly.

"Sure,  why not?"

"Eehh? You hear me? Gosh,  this is so embarrassing!"

Mina hides her blushing face on Chaeyoung's back as they are still on the bicycle. It's a good thing that Chaeyoung isn't ticklish since Mina keep moving her head on Chaeyoung's back. 

Once they are reaching the parking lot, Mina thank Chaeyoung as she bows down politely before she goes to her black Porsche 718 Spyder.  Chaeyoung who watches her get into her car can only blink repeatedly since she knows that car is really expensive. 

"S.. See you later"

"See you, Chaengie~!"

*****

Mina really does what she's promised,  she keep coming to the coffee shop but not even once she's acting like Chaeyoung's girlfriend at her working place.
The only one who knows Chaeyoung's dating is Park Jihyo her boss. It's because Chaeyoung come really early and head to her office in fear. 

"I'm dating"

"Oh, congrats"

"No,  unnie.  This is bad"

"Why?"

"The girl i'm currently dating doesn't even know i'm a girl"

"Why don't you just tell her?"

"I can't,  i can't bear to say it,  she look at me with puppy eyes when she confessed to me,  i'm having a hard time to reject her"

"Ahahaha,  i don't even know whether i should be happy or pity you,  Son Chaeyoung"

"Unnie~ please help me"

Chaeyoung whines as she keep shaking Jihyo's arm,  trying to ask for help or at least a solution for her problem. 

"Fine,  just date her and dump her later"

"Eyy,  unnie you are so heartless"

"What? I'm giving you a solution"

"This girl is so pretty and nice and soft and fluffy an-"

"Enough with all those compliments. I'm telling you this because i don't want you to get hurt,  Son Chaeng.  You already know that this girl is straight,  she even think of you as a guy. It's a clear sign,  a big no"

"I know that,  Jihyo unnie.. "

"Break up with her"

"But i just accepted her confession yesterday"

"Call her and tell her to call this off"

"I don't even have her phone numbers"

"Gahd, why are you so hopeless Son Chaeyoung?! "

"What should i do?"

"Make her dislike you so she will break it off"

"... okay"

"You know i really cherish you the most here, the last time i saw you broken hearted by straight girl it breaks me too"

"Unnie,  let's not talk about my past"

"You're still my cousin, so i care for you a lot.  Remember that"

"Yes,  unnie"

"Now let's be professional, in this place i'm your boss and you are my worker,  so get your off from my office now"

"Yah,  unnie~"

Chaeyoung whines as Jihyo drags her out of the office.  Chaeyoung pats her both cheeks as she is ready to go working. 

She's so busy doing her job while some girls flirting with her during her work.  It's just a usual hectic day for Chaeyoung but once it's evening and the coffee shop getting less customers,  Myoui Mina come inside the coffee shop. 

Chaeyoung glances at her who sit near the window and talks to Jihyo as she points at the menu,  Chaeyoung start stirring the coffee when Jihyo sends her the order and pats on the shoulder.

"She's your girlfriend? Gahd, she's hella gorgeous,  no wonder you have a hard time to even reject her.  But anyway, let's stick to the plan. You can do this,  Son Chaeng"

Chaeyoung nods as she watches Jihyo walk inside the office. She makes the order and send it by herself since the coffee shop is going to close off soon.

"Here,  your order"

"Ah,  thank you. When will your work done?"

"Hm,  i'm sorry i think i'll work till late"

"... oh,  okay"

Chaeyoung can see Mina bright expression turn dark once she says that.  Mina nods and smile softly as Chaeyoung take the tray. 

Chaeyoung bites her lips as she goes to another table to wipe it clean.  Chaeyoung can hear Mina sigh softly before she drink her coffee elegantly.

Mina reach her apartment as she stand still on the front door,  she sigh heavily.  Today is the day she lost Ray,  so Mina feels really gloomy all day,  not to mention that Chaeyoung seems so busy with work so she feels lonelier.

Mina lays down on the couch and turn on the tv,  she's so tired and lonely it's just too much for her to handle this time so she unconsciously cries while watching tv. 

"Gosh,  what's wrong with me? Myoui Mina,  you shouldn't be like this"

*****
Chaeyoung glances at Mina who is sitting near tje window again, it's been a week since she keep avoiding her and even rejecting her offer to spend time together.  She feels a bit bad for doing so but she doesn't want to get hurt once again. The last time she get dumped harshly and it broke her into pieces that Jihyo need to drag her out of her place to take a break from the heartbreak phase. 

Chaeyoung is already on her bicycle when she meet Mina. The girl approaches her timidly as she keep glancing at Chaeyoung. 

"I... "

"Wait,  let me talk to you first"

"...ok"

"I just wanna see you a bit longer,  tonight.  After that i promise i will go home"

"...sure"

Chaeyoung and Mina walk to the parking lot while Chaeyoung bring her bicycle with her.  They don't even talk much,  since both of them are still awkward with each other. 

"Thank you for today,  have a nice day,  Chaeyoung ssi"

Mina bows down politely as she reach her black Bentley. Chaeyoung blink as she just realizes Mina bring another new expensive car.

"Ah,  wait"

"Huh?"

"Do you..wanna talk with me?"

"Eeh? I can do that?"

Mina gloomy face slowly turn into bright one causing Chaeyoung to grin softly as she watch her. 
Mina let Chaeyoung get inside the car as they sit in the car.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?"

"Ah, no.  Just here. I don't want to leave my bicycle"

"Oh, okay"

Mina sits properly as she look so stiff on the driver seat,  Chaeyoung who notice that can't help but laughing. 

"Why are you acting as if i'm going to interview you? Be at ease,  this is your car anyway"

"Ah,  right. Ehehe"

Mina giggles softly as she covers with her hand,  Chaeyoung smile softly as she glance at Mina antique. 

"What should we talk about?"

"Hm, i don't know"

"Uh,  tell me about yourself"

"Me? Why?"

"I'm curious,  uh,  sorry if i'm being rude for asking that"

"No it's fine,  you don't have to say sorry. I'm Son Chaeyoung, you can call me Chaeng for short. I'm working as barista and i'm still on my growing up phase so don't call me short"

Chaeyoung acts as if she's mad at Mina and it's succeed in making Mina giggles,  she slaps on Chaeyoung's arm lightly.

"What about you? "

"I'm Myoui Mina,  my friends usually call me Mina ir Minari,  i'm an architect"

"Architect? Woah,  cool job"

"Ah,  not really.  It's kinda tiring at times,  and stressful"

"I bet you're such a workaholic"

"Eeh? How did you know?"

"Ah, i just know,  ahaha"

Chaeyoung blink as she laugh,  since she's actually just guessing randomly.  Mina smiles as she glances at Chaeyoung shyly. 

"Is there anything else you wanna ask?"

"Can i have your phone numbers? Uh,  if this is too much to ask then you don't have to feel obligate ti do so"

Mina says timidly, Chaeyoung reach out and ruffles Mina hair softly. 

"Gosh,  why are you still so awkward with me? Aren't i your girlfriend?"

"Huh?"

"Ah,  i mean yout boyfriend"

"Y.. Yeah,  i'm just shy"

"Anyway,  why do you like me?  I mean there is so much good people around,  why me? "

"Because you look fluffy"

"Fluffy? Am i a dog or something?"

"I don't know how to explain this feeling but if i see you i feel warm inside,  it feels like being surrounded by fluffy things, warm and cozy like teddy bear that i wanna hug all day"

"Ah, so it's like i'm your personal teddy bear?"

Chaeyoung chuckles as she's succeed in making Mina blushing more from the teasing. 

"W.. Well,  kind of"

"Thanks"

"I should be the one who is thankful for having you C... Chaengie"

"Why tho? "

"Because i always in a good mood once i see you"

"Ah really?"

"Yes, really"

Mina holds Chaeyoung's hand with her both hands, she let go once she realizes that Chaeyoung keep staring at her hands.

"Ah,  mianhae"

"Nah,  it's okay"

Chaeyoung smiles softly as she glance at the clock on her wrist. 

"It's kinda late,  i need to go home now,  see you later"

"Yes, see you later"

Chaeyoung goes out of the car and get into her bicycle,  Mina waves goodbye after they are done exchange phone numbers. 

Jihyo glance at Chaeyoung who come home pretty late,  it's the share house that both Jihyo and Chaeyoung live in along with Jeongyeon.

"Chaeyoung ah,  where were yo- yah,  you reek of alcohol"

"Annyeon unnie,  teehee"

"What's wrong with you?"

"Unnie,  i really need help,  i think i fall for my girfriend now... "

Chaeyoung pass out in Jihyo's embrace.  Jihyo sigh heavily as she bring Chaeyoung to her room.

*****

Jihyo notices that Chaeyoung lately keep checking her phone during her work,  she sometimes need to warn her to focus on her job more before she reply the text to none other than Myoui Mina.  Chaeyoung really fall head over heels for Mina and it clearly shows. 

"Yah!"

"Ah,  yes?"

"Go back to your work or i will confiscate your phone"

"Ah,  mianhae unnie"

Chaeyoung stop texting and put her phone on her jeans as she continue doing her work. Jihyo needs to drag Chaeyoung to her office because she's made a mistake on serving the order wrongly for the tenth time today. 

"What's wrong with you?"

"Sorry Jihyo unnie,  i was jus-"

"Chaeyoung ah... "

"I get it unnie... I will break up with her today... "

Chaeyoung look down as she knows stern Jihyo dislike it when she says no.  Chaeyoung glance at the text message that she just get this time but she ignores it instead as she continue her work. 

Mina is there,  waiting for her again but this time Chaeyoung clench her fists as she look away. 

"Let's break up"

"What?"

"I'm not like you think i am"

"Why?"

"Just because"

"Son Chaeyoung ssi!"

"I'm not a boy,  i'm a girl...you mistaken me as a guy,  i should have told you from the start"

"I know..."

"Yes,  you should have kno- what?!"

"I know it,  i accidentally saw you changing clothes when i walked into the restroom yesterday"

"Oh... Wait,  so you're okay with that?"

"I actually don't know how or what to do, this is so confusing i couldn't even sleep last night because i'm too shocked from knowing this. But then everything made sense to me in the morning when you finally texted me for the first time"

"What is it?"

"I just love you, Chaengie"

"Huh?"

"I mean,  no matter what gender you are i just fall for you because it's you.  I might be mistaken you as a guy at first but i think it doesn't matter now,  i just love you..and that's all that matter for me"

"Woah,  aren't you too weird Myoui Mina?"

Mina grip Chaeyoung's pinky finger shyly as she glances at the girl who is blushing too now. 

"Do you...love me?"

"..well"

"What is it?"

"Come closer"

Chaeyoung talk softly and Mina lean her face closer as she is ready to hear Chaeyoung whisper to her,  but she get a kiss on the cheek instead. 

"I fall for you too"

Chaeyoung admit it shyly as Mina is still holding on her cheek,  they both blushing madly. 

"Aww,  go get a room now,  you two are sickeningly sweet it gross"

Jihyo who is happened to be on the back door, can't help but to tease them both as they both whine at her,  Jihyo leave them as she take her bike and goes to pick up her girlfriend,  Sana. 

Chaeyoung hold Mina's hand as she finally initiate the first move,  they both walk to the parking lot holding hands shyly.

"I will send you home,  get in"

Chaeyoung hesitate at first but she get inside the car and sit quietly. 

"Where is your home?"

"Can we stay here a bit longer?"

Mina raise her eyebrows since it's the first time Chaeyoung ask such question,  she smiles gently and caress Chaeyoung's cheek softly. 

"Okay"

Mina turn off the car engine when she isn't even expected the move Chaeyoung do just now.  That girl is climbing and now sitting on her lap,  causing Mina to blink as she stares at her. 

"W.. What?"

"Can i kiss you?"

"Eehh?"

"I will take thay as a yes"

Chaeyoung pull down the driver seat and start attacking Mina with kisses on her face as the tall girl giggles.

"Chaengie,  stop it tickles, ahaha,  no"

"There is no rejection on the menu,  ma'am. We only serving hugs and kisses"

Chaeyoung chuckles as she kiss Mina's nose this time. Mina giggles softly as she wraps her arms around Chaeyoung waist and let her girlfriend claim her face with soft kisses.

****

I'm so done,  this is too fluffy,  i'm drowning now need help,  911 please?  XD