1/1

Behind the blinding smile of Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From Papa K

To: Dady J 

Sent 5:30 pm 

 

“ Daddy I missed you , come home now , hurry up. Papa and jongsoo are preparing dinner for you and uncle baekhyun ” there was a picture of his princess “ Kyungmin” at the end of the text 

 

Jongin’s eye lit up reading the text, he grinned showing the text to Baekhyun.

 

“ Oh I can’t believe how cute she is Jongin , she’s growing up so fast. She’s texting now” 

“ Baekhyun hyung don’t be silly , she’s almost 4 years old. She can’t text , kyungsoo typed it on her behalf” Jongin shook his head and laughed. 

“ How would I know. Kids these days know everything. I won’t be surprised if she was dating someone” Baekhyun whispered the last part before following Jongin outside SM building. 

 

 

 

 

 

“ PAPA PAPA PAPA” Kyungmin repeated over and over , wrapping her short legs and small arms around Kyungsoo’s leg like koala. Kyungsoo bend down and picked her up into his arms and smiled warmly “ why is my princess calling me over and over?” he kissed her chubby cheeks and inhale her powdery baby scent.

 

“ When is daddy coming home ?” she giggled while her cheeks kept jiggling and kyungsoo couldn’t stop himself from pinching her soft cheeks. 

 

“ Daddy is in his way with uncle baekhyun, we just texted him 5 mins ago baby” he blow a kiss on top of her head. 

 

Kyungmin nuzzled in kyungsoo’s warm chest “ Papa is so warm”.

 

Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around his daughter warmly and whispered “please don’t grow up. stay my little princess ”.He felt someone tugging his pants and looked down to see his jongsoo pouting and holding his tiny hands up to be picked. Kyungsoo laughed softly and picked him up and walked to the sofa to sit. 

 

 

Kyungsoo loved having the wight of his babies on him , he missed having them when they were inside him. He kept thinking while running his thin fingers in their hair , how small they were and now they are growing up so fast. “You guys are growing up so fast. I wish you would stay my little ones forever.” 

 

“ Papa” kyungsoo looked down at jongsoo and hummed “ I love when you sing for us , can you sing for us before going to bed?” Jongsoo looked at him with sparkling puppy eyes , kyungsoo laughed and kissed his head “ any thing for you baby, anything” 

 

Jongsoo moved up and gave kyungsoo a big kiss on his cheeks before burying himself on his pap’s warm embrace.

 

“Papa” kyungsoo looked at his princess and hummed “ Can uncle baekhyun read us bedtime story before going to bed, I love when he tell us stories. He’s so funny” she giggled and looked up at him with her wide innocent eyes. Kyungsoo smiled warmly at her  “ We have to ask him first , if he have time  then yes he can read you bedtime story. But if he can't we have to understand that. Alright princess?” she nodded her head excitedly and gave kyungsoo a big kiss before burying herself in his embrace with her twin brother. 

 

The door of the apartment opened slowly. “ We are home !” Jongin announced while taking off his shoes followed by baekhyun. 

 

Kyungmin jumped off kyungsoo and run to jongin. Kyungsoo watched her in disbelief shaking his head and laughing softly. He stood up with jongsoo in his arms who refused to be put down and walked to his husband and his friend 

 

“ Daddy , uncle Baekhyun finally you are here” kyungmin jumped on jongin who was laughing at her excitement, picking her and gave her a big kiss on both her warm cheeks. 

 

Baekhyun cooed at her and pinched her chubby cheeks “ I swear she looks exactly  like kyungsoo but definitely your personality jongin”

 

Kyungmin looked up at baekhyun and demanded to be picked by her favorite uncle in the world.Her laughter filled the apartment and jongin couldn’t help the swirl of warmth that filled his chest listening to her giggles. 

 

“ Welcome home guys”  kyungsoo stepped into the hallway while having jongsoo placed on his right hip. Jongin looked at him and stepped closer wrapping his arms around both his boys “ I missed you guys” , he gave kyungsoo a chaste peck on the lips and nuzzled his face on jongsoo’s hair and kissed him. 

 

“ we missed you too daddy” jongsoo smiled shyly. baekhyun cooed at them while having kyungmin in his arms “ you guys make the cutest babies ever” Kyungsoo laughed at this. 

 

“ I know right” Jongin pushed his shoulder lightly.

 

“ Hello Hyung ,hope you are hungry” Kyungsoo smiled warmly and ushered the boys to the living room. 

 

“ Uncle baekhyun put me down , I want to show you my new toys” Kyungmin wiggled from baekhyun who put her down and followed her. 

 

Jongin approached kyungsoo who were still holding jongsoo. “ Hey my prince , why don’t you go show uncle baek your new cars” Jongin raffles jongsoo’s hair. Jongsoo pouted and buried his face in kyungsoo’s chest mumbling “ I don’t want. I want to stay with papa” . 

 

Jongin looked confused at kyungsoo who gave a soft smile and whispered “ he’s just shy , he will open up in few minutes”. Jongin hummed and plant a kiss on kyungsoo’s soft cheeks “ Baby you are so warm” jongin looked at him worriedly.

 

“ Don’t worry it’s because of all the snuggles and cuddle I do all day with the babies” kyungsoo laughed while placing jongsoo on the kitchen counter “ Go wash up while I set the table for dinner jonginnie” Jongin shook his head and grinned “ No , you go rest in the living room and I will set the table , you look tired baby”  jongin looked at kyungsoo’s pink cheeks and his tired eyes 

 

“ I’m fine jongin , let me help you , you were working all day” Kyungsoo moved to the kitchen and jongin followed him with his eyes , he sighed and trailed behind him. He knew kyungsoo can be stubborned sometimes. 

 

They set the table together along with jongsoo following them around.

 

 “Dinner is ready, Jongin go wash up and get baekhyun and min min ” Jongin nodded and left the kitchen .

 

While Kyungsoo was carrying the hot soup , suddenly jongsoo run between his legs which made him lose his balance and spill some of the hot soup on his hand  burning it and Jongsoo tripped over his legs falling straight on his face. 

 

“ JONGSOO” Kyungsoo placed the soup on the table and run to his kid , picking him up in his arms. 

 

“ What happened ?” Jongin came rushing followed by baekhyun with kyungmin holding his hand. 

 

“ He tripped over and hit his head on the floor” Kyungsoo tried to explain while he’s trying to take a look at his baby. 

“ Papa it hurt” jongsoo screamed with big fat tears were rolling down his sun kissed cheeks.

 

“ Baby let me look at your forehead” there was a faint red bump on jongsoo’s head, barely noticeable. 

 

“ I’m sorry baby , papa’s didn’t see you coming. I’m sorry baby forgive me” Kyungsoo’s eyes were glossy ,he rocked his baby back and forth. 

 

“ Kyungsoo, he’s fine. let me see” Jongin took jongsoo from kyungsoo arms and hold him to ease his crying. When his crying went down to sniffles , jongsoo looked up to jongin “ Daddy is there a blood ?” reaching his tiny hand to his forehead. 

 

“ No prince there is no blood” jongin took his phone and opened the camera app and flipped the phone so jongsoo can see at himself “ Look I told you there is no blood”.

 

“ But it hurt so much” jongsoo pouted while rubbing the small bump. 

 

“ How about I kiss your boo boo so it go away” jongsoo nodded and jongin placed soft kiss on his forehead

 

“ Can papa kiss it too?” Jongsoo eyes moved to kyungsoo who was standing still in his  spot with guilty eyes. Jongin pouted “ Daddy’s kisses isn’t enough for you spoiled prince” Jongin laughed when his baby gave him big smile. 

 

Kyungsoo stepped forward and placed soft kisses on jongsoo’s forehead over and over till jongsoo start to giggle “ it tickle” 

 

“ I want to kiss jongsoo boo boo away too” Kyungmin run to kyungsoo and he picked her up and attacked her twin brother with kisses making both of them giggles. 

 

“ Sorry to interrupt but I’m really hungry” Baekhyun grinned from behind. 

 

“ I’m sorry take a seat, I’ll just get the rest of the food” Kyungsoo moved to place the food on the table. 

 

Dinner was filled with laughter. Kyungmin kept bubbling about what they did today, new friends they made at the park and when they helped their papa to clean their beds. Jongin felt proud of his babies , seeing them trying to express themselves and sharing all the things they did today.Seeing jongsoo opening up and trying to say what he learned from watching a documentary about monkeys. But he looked worriedly at kyungsoo, he was smiling but his smile didn’t reach his eyes, his fragile body and his pale face made him worried more. He knew that kyungsoo was blaming himself of what happened to jongsoo. He know exactly what was kyungsoo thinking at the moment. They were together for eight years , he knows how kyungsoo’s mind works. He’s like an open book to him , he can read him easily. 

 

He rubbed kyungsoo’s thigh comfortably under the table and kyungsoo looked at him softly while mouthing “ I’m fine”. 

 

“ Uncle baeky , if you have time can you read us bedtime story?” Kyungmin looked excitedly at baekhyun , showing her puppy wide eyes that were twinkling with hope and jongsoo copied her expression “ Pwease uncle Baeky” Jongsoo added. 

 

“ Omg how can I say no to these puppy eyes , of course I will tell you bedtime story” Baekhyun cooed and continued eating. The kids jumped from their seats “ We will go get ready for bed , Papa can you help us peawes” Kyungsoo chuckled and they run to their bedroom while kyungsoo excused himself to follow them

 

“ Soo-yah , you didn’t finished eating , you didn’t even touched your food” Jongin watched him placing his chair back to the table. 

 

“I kept tasting the food while preparing it so i’m full already” Kyungsoo smiled and followed his kids while jongin’s eye followed his fragile body until it disappear behind the door. 

 

“Jongin” Baekhyun caressed his hand “ He’s fine , you don’t have to worry. Kyungsoo is strong man” 

 

Jongin sighed “ Hyung , can’t you see it. He’s gonna burn himself if he kept going like this. He’s not eating and he’s always worried sick about the kids. I know he went through a lot in his childhood but can’t he see i’m here for him. He’s shutting himself from me” he whispered the last sentence. 

 

“Jongin-yah” Baekhyun tried to comfort his friend “ Kyungsoo is one of the strongest people I’ve ever know. Don’t worry and be there for him. I see what you are saying , I’m worried too but the way he looks with you guys make me feel at ease. you guys are his strength.” 

 

Jongin looked up and baekhyun and smiled warmly “ Thank you hyung”.

 

“ Uncle Baeky , we are ready for bed” the twins yelled from their bedroom. 

 

“ Just so you know , it will take more than one story to make them fell asleep” jongin smirk 

 

“ Oh I up for the challenge, but seriously jongin with babies like yours and kyungsoo I can tell one thousand stories. Their faces are so cute and adorable , I can’t say no” Baekhyun waved his hand to jongin “ We will see about that”. 

 

Kyungsoo came out of the twins bedroom and picked the plates but jongin’s hand stopped him from taking them“ I’ll wash the dishes , you already did a lot let me help you” Kyungsoo sighed and nodded “ I will prepare a hot bath for you then”. When he turned to move , jongin hold his burning hand and kyungsoo winched.

 

“ Hey baby , you burned your hand” jongin looked at kyungsoo’s red hand.

 

“ Jongin , it’s fine. it doesn’t even hurt” Kyungsoo tried removing his hand from jongin’s but failed because now jongin was pulled him in his embrace and wrapping his arms around his small body. 

 

“ Baby please” jongin whispered desperately.

Kyungsoo buried his face in the warm firm chest he loved so much “ it hurt a little”  he mumbled softly . 

 

Jongin pulled back and lifted kyungsoo’s chin “ Do you want me to kiss it so the pain will go away”

 

 Kyungsoo’s eyes widen and he can feel himself blush badly “ Jongin” he whined burying his face again in his husband’s chest. 

 

Jongin laughed loudly and lifted kyungsoo and put him down on the table

“yah jongin” Kyungsoo whined again. 

 

Jongin grinned and asked kyungsoo to wait , he went to the kitchen and opened the fridge ,grabbing a bag of frozen corns and placed it on kyungsoo’s hand after he kissed it. 

 

“ Stay here , I will do the dishes”. He picked up the plates and start washing them. 

 

“ Let me at least help you dry them” Kyungsoo asked softly. 

 

“ No you stay where you are and do nothing” Jongin gave him a look and he surrender. 

 

Baekhyun came out from the twins bedroom and closed the door carefully. 

 

“ Hey soo , why are you sitting on the table with a bag of frozen food on your hand” Baekhyun moved closer to him. 

 

“Husband’s instruction” Kyungsoo grumbled. 

 

“ He burned his hand with the soup when jongsoo fall over”. 

 

Baekhyun looked over kyungsoo’s hand and cringed when he saw the red tender skin “ it must hurt a lot”

 

“ Not so much” Kyungsoo huffed and pouted. Baekhyun smiled and raffled kyungsoo’s hair which made the latter to pout more. 

“ I’m done in here” Jongin came out of the kitchen walking to his best friend and husband. 

 

“ Can I move now ?” Kyungsoo asked innocently which made Jongin to lean over and plant a kiss with sound on kyungsoo’s pouty lips. 

 

“ Okay , I’m out of here. Kyungsoo thank you for the dinner it was delicious and jongin hold your hormones at least till I go” Baekhyun huffed and waved his hand to his friends. 

 

“Baekhyun hyung wait ! ” 

 

“On no thank you. I’m going. BYE” He run to the door laughing , put his shoes on and left.

 

“ Look what you did jongin!” 

 

“ What?” I kissed my husband ! what’s wrong with that?” Jongin looked innocently at kyungsoo

 

“ I swear Kyungmin took all your habits. It look like you two are the twins in this house” 

 

Jongin laughed and embraced kyungsoo ‘ I love you so much” 

 

Kyungsoo huffed but giggled “ I love you too”. 

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

“ Jongin-yah , the bath is ready. Come on stop texting” 

 

Jongin put the phone on the night stand and start undressing himself leaving the boxer on and walked to the bathroom. The bathroom filled with roses and sandalwood odor. He saw kyungsoo bending down and moving his hand in the hot bath to create bubbles. He hugged him from the back and nuzzle his face in kyungsoo’s nap and inhale his fresh nature smell. 

 

“ You are spoiling me so much. Take a bath with me will you?” 

 

Kyungsoo giggled “ I would love too but I already took shower after cooking dinner and I have to finish editing the article for the magazine” 

 

“ But I want you to take a bath with me” Jongin hugged him tighter and pouted 

 

Kyungsoo turned around and put his hands around jongin’s cheeks and tiptoe giving him a long passionate kiss which jongin kissed back hungrily. 

 

Kyungsoo pulled away first placing his forehead into jongin’s forehead “ Next time , I promise I’ll take a long bath with you” and pressed a soft kiss on both jongin’s cheeks. 

 

“ Okay !” Jongin pouted kissing his head before kyungsoo left the bathroom. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo opened his laptop and start editing the article. He works from home which was a good thing since he look after the kids ,while jongin go to work as a choreography in SM entertainment. He was so focused that he didn’t notice the empty space on the bed were occupied by jongin. He turned his head when he felt a movement beside him .Jongin was looking at him fondly dressed in plain white cotton shirt and black sweat with white socks covering his feet. 

 

“Are you done baby?” 

 

“ Yes , I will just send it. Give me a minute” 

 

He emailed the edited version and closed his laptop and placed it on the nightstand. Jongin pulled him to his lap and showered his face with kisses while kyungsoo kept giggling softly and trying to cover his face stopping jongin’s attacks.

 

Jongin placed kyungsoo on the bed and laid next to him and pulling him in his arms.

 

“ Soo-yah” Kyungsoo hummed snuggling into jongin’s warmth , he can feel jongin’s gaze on him , so lifted his head to see him and jongin’s was looking at him worriedly , that look that screams of “something wrong”. He pulled away and smiled warmly at jongin “ What’s wrong jonginnie?” 

 

“ You tell me soo , you are shivering” jongin put his hand on kyungsoo’s forehead and sit up uprightly “ Baby you are face is burning” he moved his hand and touched kyungsoo’s cheeks and neck. 

 

“ Jongin-yah , I’m fine. I took medicine already. Don’t worry , it’s just a fever. It will go away once I rest” Kyungsoo hold jongin’s hand. “ You worry too much baby”

 

“Of course I worry soo , you are always taking care of everyone and forget about yourself, You are important too” Jongin snapped but felt immediate guilt when he saw kyungsoo’s gloomy expression. 

 

He pulled kyungsoo in his arms and mumbles “ You are important baby, please!” 

 

“ Hold me jongin-yah” he whispered brokenly  

 

Jongin wrapped his arms protectiviely  around kyungsoo “ I’m here baby. Always” he moved his hand on the small back of his husband comfortably while whispering “ I love-you,”. 

 

After few minutes , Jongin pulled away slowly when he heard soft snores coming from kyungsoo’s parted mouth. He sigh and kissed his head softly. He was drifting to sleep when he heard soft knocks on their bedroom door and faint voice calling “ Papa  Daddy!”

 

Jongin sit up slowly and moved out of bed which caused kyungsoo to stir and opens his eyes slowly whispering “ jongin” and sit up up when he saw jongin opening the door of their bedroom. 

 

Jongin saw jongsoo standing on his tiptoe trying to open the door. He was dragging his soft blanket and his lips were trembling signaling that he was about to burst in tears. 

 

He bent down quickly and lifted his baby boy in his arms 

 

“ Baby what’s wrong? Did you have a nightmare?”

 

“ Jongin who is it?”  Kyungsoo hoarse voice were heard 

 

“ I wa-a-ant Papa” Jongsoo searched for his papa and when he saw him , his tears rolled down his soft cheeks . “ D-a-addy I wa-ant Papa” 

 

Jongin carried the crying boy to their bed and once he sit down , jongsoo pushed him slowly and jumped on his papa’s open arms. 

 

“ Hey big boy why are you crying” Kyungsoo asked softly , wiping the tears from his baby’s cheeks. 

 

“ P papa , I c-a- an’t sw-weep” Jongsoo sniffles and snuggle closely to kyungsoo while the latter wrapped his arms around him.

 

“ Do you want papa to sing for you?” 

 

“ Y-yes Pwease!” 

 

Kyungsoo looked at Jongin and patted the empty space next to him, jongin sat next to him and placed his head on kyungsoo’s warm shoulder. 

 

“Remember when I told you , no matter where I do”

 

“I’ll never leave your side , You will never be Alone”

 

“Even when we go through changes ,even when we’re old” 

 

“Remember that I told you , I’ll find my way back home” 

 

“I could never let you go , couldn’t Run away if I tried” 

 

“Cause even when I’m all alone , You still got a hold on my mind”

 

“And I'll always let you know,That I'm always gonna hold on"

 

 

“Remember when I told you, No matter where I go”

 

“I'll never leave your side,You will never be alone"

 

“Even when we go through changes ,Even when we're old”

 

“Remember that I told you,I’ll find my way back home”

 

“ No, I won't ever lose , As long as you're there”

 

Jongin was drowning in kyungsoo’s angelic voice and feeling the lyrics of the song hitting him hard. He pulled himself from kyungsoo’s shoulder and stared at the beautiful face , kyungsoo can barely keep his eyelids opened. Jongin kissed the side of his head which made kyungsoo to turn and flash him his heart shape smile. jongin was mesmerized , even after 8 years for knowing kyungsoo, he still surprise him. His angel

 

Jongsoo was snoring loudly from his parted lips and his small arms will loosely holding kyungsoo.

 

“ I will take him and put him on his bed”

 

Kyungsoo hummed. And jongin picked their baby boy carefully and took him to his shared room with his twin sister. When he returned , he saw kyungsoo half siting , half laying while nodding. He smiled warmly and hurried to the bed to adjust his angel’s posture in a comfortable position. He pulled him , small back connecting with his chest. He placed his arms around his narrow waist protectively and buried his face in the crock between his shoulder and neck and kissed the burning skin. 

 

 

 

 

 

“ J -jongin- yah”

 

“ J-J-Jongin- yah”

 

 

“ J-J-jon..” A loud cough cut-off his whispering . 

 

Jongin sit up straight rubbing the sleepiness away and looked around searching for the broken voice calling him. He saw kyungsoo clutching his chest and on the edge of blacking out 

 

“ Soo” he pulled him in his lap “ Baby tell me what’s wrong” he caressed his face , Kyungsoo panted heavily, unable to answer. Tears started flowing from his swollen red eyes .

 

“ Baby tell me where does it hurt you?” patting his burning cheeks softly. 

 

“ C-chest , i-it h-hurt” he clutches his chest tiredly , trying to take more air into his weak lungs. 

 

“I’m taking you to the hospital now” jongin was about to lift him when kyungsoo stopped him “ N-no” he sounded so tired. Jongin looked at him confusedly and was about to speak but kyungsoo beat him first “ T-the k-kids” struggling to catch his breath. 

 

“We will take them , I will go wake them up” 

 

“N-no jongin” 

 

Jongin sighed , he pulled kyungsoo off his lap and laid him down “ Wait here baby!”. He rushed to the bathroom and opened the hot water , steam start to form and soon the bathroom filled with steam. He walked to the bedroom and lifted kyungsoo and placed him on his lap on the bathroom floor.

 

“Mom used to do that when I was young and sick” Jongin run his hand along kyungsoo’s back “ It made me feel better.” he explained 

 

Kyungsoo leaned his head on jongin’s shoulder. 

 

 

 

“Soo-yah look at me” jongin inquired “ Breath in and out with me” 

 

It took few minutes for kyungsoo to even his breath in the steamy bathroom. He could see himself feeling better but the headache were getting stronger and he felt himself shivering more. His eyelids getting heavier. His grip on jongin’s hand were weaker. 

 

“ Soo-yah” jongin tried to look at kyungsoo thinking the worse but he let put a sigh when heard soft snores. He stayed for few minutes before lifting the fragile body of kyungsoo and laying him on the bed and covering him securely. 

 

He looked at the digital clock , it showed 2:55 am. He picked his phone texting sehun telling him to take over tomorrow because he’s staying home nursing his sick husband. he laid next to kyungsoo and let sleep take over his tired body. 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo cracked his swollen eyes open and pulling the blanket over.His body was sore and his muscles were aching. It felt like a truck run over his body multiple time. He checked the clock and it was 7:30 am. He is eye widen and pulled his sore body off the bed , it was getting late for his daily morning routine and he needed to start making breakfast for his kids and jongin. He felt dizzy and hold into the wall , he whimpered softly and walked to the bathroom to get a quick shower to ease his burning body and get ready for the day. 

 

He moaned when the cold water hit his skin , he washed his hair and body and dressed in light blue hoodie and black sweatpants. He looked at himself in the mirror and sigh when he saw the dark circle underneath his swollen eyes , his pale face with red cheeks caused by the fever and chapped lips. He tried his best to look presentable. Applying lip balm and moisturizing his face and neck. He decide to let jongin sleep some more because the latter stayed awake all night taking care of him. He bend down and plant soft kiss on his messy hair. He looked adorable sleeping with his mouth wide open , snoring and strands of hair going on all direction. It remind him of jongsoo, he looked exactly like his baby boy. Jongsoo look like a split image of jongin , the sun kissed skin , beautiful like honey eyes and plump lips. While kyungmin looked more like him, white skin , chubby cheeks , wide eyes and heart shape lips. He felt so lucky to have them in his life, they made him complete.He smiled fondly at jongin and covered him securely and left the room. 

 

 

It was Friday which meant that he need to prepare chocolate chip pancake , bacons and scrambled eggs. It was a traditional thing in their family. Every Friday he will prepare this for breakfast. He can’t wait to see the excitement on his babies faces when they wake up. He prepared the mixture for the pancake and placed it in the fridge to set for a little while before going to wake up jongin. 

 

“ Jongin-yah” he called softly while patting jongin’s cheek carefully. 

 

Jongin opened his eyes widely and sit up straight rubbing his sleepy eyes harshly and looked at kyungsoo “ Baby , is your chest hurting , let’s go to the hospital” Jongin said in hoarse voice looking worriedly at kyungsoo , searching for any discomfort in in his face and body.

 

“ Jonginnie, I’m fine” Kyungsoo replied shyly “ Come on you will be late for work baby” 

 

Jongin crossed his arms and looked at kyungsoo suspiciously. he unfold his hands and reach his right hand to kyungsoo forehead “ You still have fever!” he deadpan. 

 

“ I texted Sehun yesterday telling him I’m not coming today” 

 

“ Jongin-yah , don’t be silly I told you I’m ..” 

 

“ No kyungsoo, you are not fine. your body is burning and I can hear the sound of your breathing” 

 

“ But jongin-yah..” 

 

“ No buts. I will take care you. We are in this together soo” Jongin hold both his cheeks “ Baby, you always take care of this family. Remember our vows through sickness and health.I vowed to be there for you when you are sick like you always do when I get sick” 

 

Kyungsoo sigh and nodded and was about to move 

 

“ Where are you going ?” 

 

“ To prepare breakfast” the raven-haired male replied innocently

 

“What part of you need to rest you don’t understand soo ?” Jongin whispers in a desperate tone. 

 

“But who will cook?” Kyungsoo looked at jongin suspiciously. 

 

“ I will cook, take care of the kids and you. You only need to focus on recovering” Jongin puffed out his cheeks. 

 

Kyungsoo moved closer to jongin and pinches his cheeks softly “ Please don’t burn my kitchen” he giggled. 

 

Jongin grinned sheepishly ‘ I can’t promise you that”. Kyungsoo looked at him in disbelief which made jongin laughed out loud , pulling him in tight hug “ I love you , I don’t know what I will do without you” he whispers. 

 

“ I love you too” kyungsoo whispers back. 

 

Jongin laid kyungsoo on the bed and pulled the blanket up to his chin and kissed the top of his head before leaving the room. 

 

 

He walked out to his babies room where he heard faint voices , he pushed the door open and peek inside to see kyungmin and jongsoo talking to each other on the separate beds. 

 

“ DADDY”  Jongin squatted down , opening his arms when he saw his babies jumping off of their beds and ran to him. 

 

“Good morning beautiful , good morning handsome” jongin kissed both of them while picking them up.

 

“ Morning daddy” they replied together. 

 

“ Let’s go wash together and then you can help me prepare breakfast” 

 

“ But daddy , you don’t know how to cook” Kyungmin giggles

 

“ And Papa will kill you” Jongsoo added 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter