final

she made me feel

If Mina took 3 years to confess to Sana, then it took Sana 5 months to finally returned Mina’s feelings. At first, it was hard. Sana and Mina had too many differences that almost made Sana wanted to give up, but Mina didn’t let that happen. She wouldn’t want to make her 3 years wasted in a moment she hasn’t savored fully, right?

 

But rather than wanting to give up, Mina wanted to work harder for both of them. Mina wanted the best for Sana because she deserved the whole world. That was why, when she graduated with the highest score out of 80 students in her college, she accepted the offer from her father to be the CEO of her family’s business. Besides, Sana had already started her career as an actress right after Mina’s graduation 2 years ago. And now both of them were famous people in their country.

 

Mina was nominated as the youngest billionaire in Japan. While Sana just won 3 awards as an actress. And when the news about Mina and Sana dating broke into the internet, everyone were shocked. 2 of the most powerful woman dating wasn’t something that they expected. But neither of them cared. If someone spread malicious comments about Sana, Mina was quick to put it down. Sana was her everything and she would never trade it for anything else.

 

Sana was in the middle of shooting for the new CF that she was starring as the new endorser of a famous brand in Japan when her phone suddenly rang. At first, no one noticed. But the call was going nonstop and the director was pissed by the noise. Luckily Sana realized and she finished her shooting earlier then the due time. Despite being in rush, the result of the shooting came out as the best and the director finally loosened up. And now it was Sana’s turn to be so pissed.

 

She walked toward the room where she put her bag. She grunted as she walked toward the room, silently cursing for those who ruined her mood. And when she got into the room, her phone was still ringing and she groaned. “Why did I forget to turn off the noise again?” she muttered to herself. Sighing twice, she took her phone out from her bag.

 

15 missed calls and 45 unread messages from Mina. Great. Just great.

 

She decided to call the younger girl to scold her for almost making her lose her job. She placed her phone on her left ear as she heard the ringing tone from her phone. She stuck her phone between her ear and shoulder as she tidied the space. Mina picked up the call after 4 rings and it made Sana’s blood boiled. The nerves. “Hel-” Mina was cut off before she could finish her greetings.

 

“What were you thinking, Myoui?” Sana hissed.

 

However, what Sana got as the answer was the soft giggling sound that the other girl made. “What I was thinking? Why don’t you guess by yourself?” Mina teased. Sana frowned. Mina’s voice seemed to be so close to her, because she could recognize the voices in the background. It seemed like Mina was at the place where Sana was shooting at. She wanted to confirm her suspicion, but before she could do so, a pair of strong hands hugged her from behind. It made Sana squealed, but not hard enough to warn other people.

 

“I guess you didn’t read my messages, did you?” It was Mina the one who hugged her. And Sana finally relaxed in Mina’s arms. She leaned her body at Mina’s front and let it be for a few minutes. They just met at the morning, but she missed the younger girl already. It was hard to be separated from Mina. It always was.

 

“What are you doing here, Mina?” Sana asked as she turned her body to face Mina and put her hands around Sana. Mina smiled as she leaned in to give Sana a chaste kiss on her lips. Sana whined as Mina’s lips parted and tried to chase it again. But Mina just laughed and attached their foreheads together while rubbing their noses together.

 

“I’m here to pick you up. I wanted to take you out for dinner. What do you say?” Mina asked. Sana just hummed and nodded her head. Mina smiled again as she removed her hands from Sana’s waist.

 

“I’ll wait for you at the car. So please change your clothes now. The dress you wore were exposing too much skin.” Mina whined as she finally noticed the outfit that her girlfriend was wearing. Too inappropriate for Mina’s likings. She never liked it when her girlfriend was wearing dresses or outfits that could make wild eyes staring at her lover’s body.

 

Say Mina was possessive, but that was how people normally reacted when they saw their lovers were eyed as the most delicious meal by the wild stares from the tards out there. And Mina’s reaction was normal, because Mina was one hella protective girl against her.

 

“Sure. I’ll see you in a bit.” Sana said as she kissed Mina shortly but managed to steal the breath out of Mina’s lungs. Mina smiled and let Sana pushed her out from her dressing room and returned to her car.

 

Today was finally their special day and somehow Sana managed to forget it since the girl was too busy to care about any important dates in her life. But Mina would never let Sana knew about it. She was going to surprise her if she forgot and she would make sure Sana remembered this day.

 

After ten minutes waiting, Sana finally came out from the studio and walked toward their car. She was wearing more comfortable clothes now. And Mina smiled in relief. She took Sana’s hands and gave them kisses on each knuckles. “Should we go now, milady?” Mina gently asked.

 

“You’re getting cheesy all of sudden. But sure.” Sana answered while giggling. Mina was acting weird. But this wasn’t the first time for the baby penguin to do this to her.

 

Without saying anything, Mina drove her car out of the studio area. The street was still alive even though it was almost reaching midnight soon. Sana’s schedule was packed and so was hers. But none of them complaint. Because they knew, in the end of the day, no matter how busy they were, they would always stay together and passed another night with each other.

 

It didn’t take a long time for them to reach a famous restaurant around the district of Mina’s mansion that they were staying at. The restaurant was the one that Sana and Mina always came to since they became official. And Sana knew that the restaurant was always crowded no matter if it was already midnight by the time they came. But tonight, it was so empty when they came.

 

The car stopping made her snapped out from her thoughts. Mina looked at her with the same stare she had when she first said she loved her. Mina smiled and Sana’s heart beat tenderly. She had a good feeling about today and she was sure she was going to be the happiest person alive if she was with Mina. “Let’s go?” Mina softly asked. And Sana nodded her head.

 

Both of them got out from the car and entered the restaurant. Just as what Sana thought. No one was really inside the restaurant except them and the workers. Sana knew something was off from the way Mina acted so calm then her usual’s self and it somehow made Sana curious.

 

The waiters came without any warning. Serving the food even though they haven’t ordered yet. but then she knew. It was Mina’s doing all along. She didn’t say anything, but enjoyed everything Mina did for her. After the food was served, the manager of the restaurant came to their table and present a bottle of red wine to their table. Mina looked at the manager and nodded her head. As if that was the cue, the manager opened the wine and poured it to Sana’s and Mina’s glass.

 

“You planned this, didn’t you?” Sana asked after the manager returned to the kitchen. Mina smiled as she cut her meat.

 

“You’re welcome, Sana.” Mina teased as she put the meat into .

 

Sana rolled her eyes but then continued to eat her meals. Both of them enjoyed the silence and finished their meals together. After that, they enjoyed their drinks together while talking about their day. Mina smiled as she heard Sana complaining about how her day was as dull as the previous one. Mina knew it, but she didn’t say anything yet.

 

“Happy anniversary, Sana-yah.” Mina finally said while looking at Sana with the loving eyes that managed to make Sana fell for her.

 

Sana looked Mina and smiled. “Happy anniversary too, Mina.” Sana said. There was a silent confession that they had from their eyes. And it was so heartwarming to see it. Mina gently grabbed Sana’s hands and caressed the back of her hand with her thumbs. Mina’s eyes were getting teary from the things inside her mind. she loved this girl too much that it was getting unbearable.

 

Sana seemed to notice this and panicked. But then, Mina stopped her from panicking as she hold her hands tighter. She had to do it right there and then. “Sana, I know this is sudden but I want you to listen to me, okay?” Not knowing what to do, Sana nodded her head and decided to let Mina spoke.

 

“I think you still remembered about our first encounter right? The day Momo brought me to meet you.” Mina started. Sana nodded her head and smiled. Of course, she remembered. She was so cute that time. It was so hard for Sana to forget about her cuteness.

 

“I was so speechless when Momo said that she wanted me to meet someone. Not expecting that it was you that she wanted me to meet. My first crush. But I didn’t know that both of you were dating that time. and it broke me when I knew about it. But I didn’t want to stop. None of my friends and Momo knew about this. And since that day, we became close. it was as if our feelings were mutual but then I knew that it was only me all along.” Mina stopped for a few while before continuing. Her tears already flowed. But she didn’t stop.

 

“Then you graduated from university. Making me desperate and frustrated that I couldn’t even approach you anymore. Not wanting to be a creep, I decided to stop since I wanted to forget about my feelings, but then it didn’t work. It only worsened. And then 2 years passed before I met you again. But you’re not in a good state. You were drunk trying to numb all your feelings after your break up with Momo. It was hurt to see you like that. but at the same time I wanted you to look at me only. And then I braved myself to confess to you the next day.

 

You told me I would need to melt your heart if I really wanted to be yours and I agreed. I’ve waited for a long time to finally be yours. and I’m still grateful that I am the one that can make you happy like this. I don’t think I’m forever ready if 1 day I were going to lose you. I don’t want it to happen and I don’t want to lose you. I knew we fought all the times, but I didn’t want to give up cause I knew we could make it out till the end which we did.

 

And now, after 2 years dating with you, I think I’m ready. I’m ready to take our relationship to the next step. Together with you and forever with you. I wanted to enjoy my live full with love and kisses and fill yours with joy and happiness. Spent my day in happiness and sorrow together with you. if it’s you, I think I’m ready to sacrifice everything. I wanted to have child with you and grow old with you until the end of our breath. Until the eternity. I loved you, Minatozaki Sana. Will you marry me?”

 

There was a pause after Mina’s proposal. The words that Mina said just now really touched her heart and she mutually felt the same for the younger girl and she smiled. Her eyes were getting teary after Mina’s confession but Mina was literally crying river after that. Mina’s confession really made her remembered about everything. Their fights and the kisses after they made up. It was the happiest moments that Sana ever had during her life.

 

Sure her broke up with Momo was painful. But if she got Myoui Mina after losing Hirai Momo, it cured her heart. And she won’t repeat the mistake that she already did before. She wouldn’t hold back and she would do it to make Mina happy too.

 

“Silly. You didn’t need to ask me, did you? how do you expect a girl to answer that question? No? only a stupid person would do that, Mina.” Sana answered.

 

Mina looked up at her lover. her eyes widened and honestly she looked cute, if only her eyes weren’t red from crying. “So? Y-your answer is…?” Mina asked confusedly.

 

“Of course, I will.” Sana answered with a smile and Mina cried again. She was sure that she was the happiest person alive. Sana looked at her with her loving eyes when she took out the ring that she has been carrying all this time. she slid the ring into Sana’s ring finger and gave it a small kiss.

 

Mina looked up to Sana when she felt the hand on her right cheek was lifting her face. Sana smiled and gently kissed Mina on the lips. Sharing the first kiss after the change of their status.

 

“I love you Mina. I really do.” Sana confessed and Mina smiled.

 

“I love you too, Sana.”