My Love from Another Group... (Meeting a Famous Group!?!? Part 2) [IRENE]

The Maknae of TWICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[A/N]

Hi everyone!

Part two is now up!

Yeah, you guys see the title! The guest group in this storyline is going to be Red Velvet!

The following few parts will focus on the members bonding with Jieun, amongst other things. I'll be posting that in the next weeks once it's good to go.

This one is relatively short compared to my other chapters, as it's focused on a particular Bae Goddess, but I absolutely loved writing this.

I hope you guys enjoy it!

LET'S GET IT.

 

 

Bae Joohyun was really excited.

Actually, completely ecstatic would be a better word.

Nah, she's absolutely giddy.

Not one word could really describe how Bae Joohyun feels right now. Today is the day that she will be meeting her soulmate, her future wifey.

There was nothing but an uncontrollable amount of joy bubbling through her body once she heard the news from upper management that she would be coming here and collaborating with her group.

She could barely contain her dolphin-like scream before she grasped her month as she celebrated the news.

It would be obvious to say that the Red Velvet leader was quite enamored with a certain maknae of a particular rivaling girl group. It would be better to say that she was outright trash for this speticular person, even to the point of outright stanning the girl and becoming a fansite master of multiple different sites for the woman.

She thinks she's this close to writing stories about herself and her charming jagiya out of pure elation.

She thinks that it was inevitable that the Cabbage Queen would fall for the Genius Beauty. It wasn't hard at all; it was as simple and easy as breathing for her.

Shim Jieun is just that irressitable.

Having to manage crackheads regularly within the group and the problems she faces being a recognized celebrity idol that's drop-dead gorgeous made her relate to the youngest with a burning intensity. And being at such a young age, becoming the second-in-command in her own group while juggling so many responsibilities was impressive and admirable to the nearly thirty-year-old.

Maybe that's when the attraction started, this type of attachment towards people she was interested in. A certain desire was born from learning more and more about the younger. Bae Joohyun didn't think her mere insignificant, dumb crush for the younger woman would turn into one of pure, intense love and passion, bordering obsession at this point. She had inched past a simple interest, past the attraction, past the impulsive fixation into something she genuinely knew was love. That statement wasn't something Joohyun had taken lightly.

Shim Jieun had captured her heart.

 

 

Shim Jieun was different from the others.

Shim Jieun was unique.

She's not just some dull, simple-minded bimbo who was just a pretty face (though her goddess-like visuals were other-worldly). Shim Jieun is the definition and textbook example of the flawless artist, the ideal woman, the model girl next door.

Shim Jieun represents hard work and determination to the T, who has suffered to get where she is now and has a personality to top it all off! The ultimate artist, in her opinion.

Just by being her genuine self and not sacrificing her values for none, she's unafraid and unapologetic of reaching for and mastering her potential in her craft; she has become an aspiring and ambitious artist who is the most influential idol in their times.

Shim Jieun was her own star, which shone brightly across the whole industry. The bright explosion that the industry doesn't deserve but no doubt needs. She was on a different planet, off in another different plane of existence, possibly in another universe.

It made Bae Joohyun reassess herself to become a better leader, become a better member, and become a better person overall. Just to be closer to the woman, be on the same plane as her, and match up to the talented woman.

Shim Jieun just has that huge of an impact on her.

She would make a superb wife, she idly mused as a stray thought before suppressing the acidic emotions that reared its ugly head as the thought of others constantly surrounding her woman.

She tried in all her power to stop the growing feelings from developing. Preventing herself from waiting for a tad too long to catch a glimpse of the girl when she performs on shows or the lingering gazes when both of their schedules align and would share the same stage together, or how her chest would jump and pump a little bit quicker when she sees her perform on screen, or how she became more alert or would be instantly interested whenever the topic of the woman she fancies would come into the conversation, with her illusionary bunny ears perking up animately.

But, it was all for naught, as it became a routine for Bae Joohyun. When she habitually awaits and expects the woman, it becomes a daily routine to seek the younger girl out. When she fully realized what she was doing, Bae Joohyun knew right then and there that she had fallen for the multi-faceted artist hard.

The swooning feeling she got when around her had only lessened with time, only to be replaced by something entirely different. It was not a childish feeling, and it was not just a mere crush.

Joohyun had fallen in love with not only the concept of Jieun but everything about her. To see her doing her best in this unforgiving world with the same genuine care shown by every action she makes has made her heartbeat harder and her chest tighten. She thought the woman was perfect.

She felt something tugged her to Shim Jieun, an uncontrollable connection with the youngest, like the universe was pulling her to the talented woman, even when they are literally nearly a decade apart and have not met each other officially yet.

But that is soon to change. And Bae Joohyun will rectify that.

Bae Joohyun will have Shim Jieun, all for herself.
 

 

Bae Joohyun couldn't help but admire the woman that captured her heart from afar. She couldn't find the perfect opportunity to speak with the young star as her members would constantly surround the Captain. She had to bite back a feral snarl witnessing the sight. Her eye furiously twitched as if it were burning supernovas of unadulterated rage, and her face was set firmly into a mask of cold apathy, or better known as her resting face, as her perfectly shaped eyebrows would furrow at the lovely view, scowling darkly in envy. The feeling of possessiveness, the territorial streak, the emotions that stirred within her felt all too familiar for the Daegu idol, which she tried her damndest to suppress.

Oh, don't think she didn't try to speak with her-Bae Joohyun has tried numerous times before, but there was always something ing them away from letting the sparks fly with her wifey. Different schedules to random staff or members occupying their time away from one another made Bae Joohyun want to grit her teeth to fine dust.

She can't just randomly grab Jieun and take her to someplace private with everyone seeing. It would've caused a massive commotion for both parties; although the bunny would've loved that more than anything, she didn't want to trouble her wife.

She wasn't a moron.

Bae Joohyun is cunning.

Bae Joohyun is witty.

Bae Joohyun is clever.

And doing that would just be just plain foolish of her.

She shook violently, seeing how close the TWICE members were to her wifey. It makes her rage with jealousy, her eyes darken a shade, and the aura around her becoming increasingly hostile while her dominating nature desired nothing more than just to grab the maknae and keep her in a room all for herself; politics and image be damned.

But all she could helplessly do was to watch the love of her life from a distance; she felt like a caged tigress or what her members would call her, a cougar, waiting days on end, having to study all the mannerisms and body movement to find the perfect opportunity to pounce her prey with all the energy she's got locked up in her. She felt an unusual thirst like she's been parched for so, so long, and seeing Jieun was like seeing an oasis in the middle of the desert. With nothing but want radiating off of her, her lips being bitten to the point of bleeding, biting back the deep, complex, and extreme breathing that was seething out of her, and devastation was reeking her entire being. Shim Jieun was so close, yet so far away from her grasp. The need for her by her side intensifies whenever she sees the All-Rounder Artist had made her fist tighten to the point of feeling the indents of her nails puncturing her fair, milky white skin. She thought back to the swift development of her feelings for the multi-facet idol member to pacify those budding feelings.

When Bae Joohyun discovered the news about her wifey, her heart was annihilated and decimated into trillions of pieces when she uncovered her past. A terrifying amount of melancholic sorrow and anguish consumed her entire being when she digested the horrors that Jieun had suffered throughout the years leading up to her inclusion in TWICE. She sympathized with the blossoming youth for enduring what she did, then absolute and pure unadulterated fury and disgust and the aching hunger to smash those es skulls in for doing that to her baby. An overwhelming amount of possession and intense need to pamper the woman soon came after, realizing how much pain she could be in with the subsequent trauma and damages.

Hearing of her past awoke the maternal instincts within her that made the Tteokbokki Lover want to protect her from the world, cuddle her, and whisper sweet nothings in her ear as she took care of her. Her doting Mama Bunny senses unquestionably kicked in when she worriedly thought of what her wife must be feeling, being reminded of her old scars and having it amplified to the level that it was received in public. Igniting a need to spoil the woman rotten and giving her the love that she no doubt deserves.

Her anger disappeared, as did her fear. Instead, something else reared its hideous head. It was something primordial within her, something that had only awoken a few times in her life. The overwhelming desire to protect, heal, shelter, love, and never let go. These were urges that Joohyun was foreign with, having felt the same protectiveness only for her members and family, something she had been trying to come to grips with whenever it made itself known, though it had never been on the level she was feeling now.

Reminiscing back to those times

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter