Desire (Meeting a Famous Group!?!? Part 6) [WENDY]

The Maknae of TWICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[A/N]

Sorry this took so long y'all.

I actually finished this chapter months back but I needed time to find a title lmao.

Oringially I was gonna have this chapter attached to the next chapter, but it would've been 20k+ words to it, and I'm nowhere near finished updating the second part. So that's why I was taking so absurdly long posting this.

I'm trying to have this series wrapped up by the 10th part. I got the story loosely concluded but I just need the energy and inspiration to organize my thoughts and finish this up.

Part 7 is almost done, so stay tuned!

Let's Get It.

 

 

The remaining girls have finally reconviened together after their break, with Seungwan in the lead.

After tending to her face, washing off her ruined makeup and reapplying with a much more simpler approach, Seungwan returned much more refreshed and invigorated than ever, looking exuberant and content with herself with an peaceful aura following her, much to her members surprise and by the weird looks they've been giving the glowing member.

They’ve never seen Seungwan act like this before, even more bright and energized than what she usually portrays, with a bit of enthusiasm in her step was a first for the Red Velvet members, knowing the woman for years at this point. She was like a beagle or a small puppy full of energy and was bouncing off the walls which was what they first akinned her to.

She seemed to be wholly revitalized, reborn like a phoenix rising from the ashes as a new and better version of herself emerged from the remains. 

There was something more authentic with how Seungwan was presenting herself, like a massive weight was finally lifted off her shoulders, with Wendy finally spreading her wings for the world to see, sporting a massive smile on her face.

Even her clear complexion was shining flawlessly, being more alive than ever.

With a little pep in her step, Seungwan approached the closed door leading to the woman of her dreams with an contained amount of anticipation and a tiny bit of anxiety as she positioned herself in front of the room that awaited a whole new word, possibly galaxies of possibilities for her, with sole the person who changed her for the better.

Shim Jieun: TWICE's Maknae, Second-in-Command, Captain, The Nation's Girlfriend, The Ace of All, The Nation's Ideal Type and finally Son Seungwan's True Love of her Life and Eternal Muse.

She always knew deep down within her heart, her meeting with the TWICE Maknae would be eventful but she never expected it to be this impactful and life-changing for herself.

Shim Jieun, the magical woman who had been the catalyst and the spark of change within herself. Jieun had made her realize her fullest potential, her self-worth, and to care and fully appreicate herself and her flaws: the whole, beautiful and brilliant self that is Son Seungwan.

The woman who assisted in jumpstarting the blazing fiery explosion of passion within her; which was long gone and burnt out in obscurity due to politics, insider tradings, business dealings, her own selflessness, stagnicity, and just general restlessness and dissatisfaction in oneself from participating in this industry that her up, chewed her and threw her out like some used or an out of fashion clothing to the trash.

The one person who was her junior, and yet Seungwan watched her from afar, who gained her respect and attentnion for her notoriety, who she grown to look up to and highly valued her opinion the more she learned about her and how she carried herself. Who had made her realize and given her a reason to be more selfish, to be a better person with a new perspective, and revitalized her passion and love for music once again, but also setting healthy boundaries between her life and her job and to find meaning in her own life.

To finally live her life the way she wants to.

Jieun saw the potential within her that Wendy couldn't see in herself when she was wallowing in her feels and doubting herself. She saw something different that wasn't the typical, happy-go-lucky, international Korean-Canadian girl who just wanted to sing for a living persona and front that she was famous for, but as an individual and human being who has her own feelings, who has their own thoughts and opinions, who has her own experiences, background and history.

As she stood in front of the door, Seungwan chose to pause for a moment to think back and reflect on things, leaving her forehead on the cool material of the door panel, forgoing her members who were patiently waiting and observing their beloved member having a moment, even with how weird it looks objectively. 

Thinking back to her conversation with the TWICE Captain had made the Canadian-born feel a mixture of conflicting emotions of giddiness with childish delight and burn of resolve inside her, as her inner hype man was coming out to cheer her on and a tad bit of guilt soon following. While she was understandably angry and defensive towards the accusations and worries that Jieun was implying, Jieun on the otherhand, was calm, collected, sympathizing and most of all, she cared, and expressed nothing but love towards her.

That had made Seugnwan’s heart fluttered, forgetting about the deep-seated resentment that lied dormat over the years, that grew and lingered so exponentially as her jadedness had festered until she couldn’t care anymore and became so numb, apathetic and desensitized towards everything, only finding a means to survive and moving automatically like a robot in a bleak and monotonous life.

After their private conversation together, Seungwan felt even more connected to Jieun than ever before. She never had someone, sans an idol celebrity artist and more importnatly, a stranger that she had ever related to her on a deep, emotional level, off the bat, right at the start of their first meeting with each other. Someone who saw straight through her personality, and her soul, and wanted to reach out to help after noticing her buried and silent pleas for help.

In all her many years of being on this planet, Seungwan had never felt this raw, unadulterated emotion within her before. That moment of realization, where everything around her felt like a lie, where her surrounding were nothing but dulled colorsm before she had realize the underlying truth of things. And the explosive burst of vibrant colors after that earth-shattering revelation. It was like she was seeing the world for the first time with a fresh new pair of eyes, and witnessing the beauty of it all.

She really felt alive at that moment of realization. Like something within her had shattered and revealed something that was locked up within her. And opened to something grand, something so beautiful and blinding to see.

At that moment, she felt a slur of emotions such as gratefulness, appreciation, gratitude, thankfulness, and mostly, love rolling through her at that revelation.

Her fledgling feelings of a mere crush towards the younger woman have been knocked out of the park into the everlasting skies of the endless horizon, vowing to show the one who caused this resurgence, this deep reinvigorated passion in her, to show how grateful she really was.

These feelings flowed with ease like water streaming down a river, depending on the flow and speed, it can be calm as the morning, to rampaging and raging as time progresses or external possibilities affecting it, and it causes poor Wendy’s heart to pump a little harder, and her pulse quickens at an unmeasureable rate.

Yes, she had numerous crushes and partners before in the past, but they never made her feel this giddy, this excited, palpating, tingly feeling all over, ever. Nothing and no one had made her feel like an overly hormonal, excited teenager discovering about herself and her feelings like Jieun has for her.

To how her heart pulsates and freezes in anticipation of what's going to happen next, to the new sensations of her legs, body, and mind shutting down whenever they would meet each other's eyes.

Seungwan relishes in this newly discovered feeling, and she doesn’t want it to stop, ever.

This primordial hunger and demand for more of that ecstasy. She felt like a druggie, doing anything and everything to chase down that high again and reach nirvana once again or a Buddhist who has reached enlightenment. And that sole owner of her heart, who can satisfy that need would be the person behind the door that she was practically breathing down upon.

The tingling burn of butterflies rumbled in her stomach, as Seungwan reminences to the shock and awe of her touch. To the warmth encompassing within her that it's becoming more troublesome to ignore. 

She can practically feel how wet her was, and how it’s dripping past her underwear and soaking through her uncomfortably tight articles of clothing that she had on, making her curse at her questionable choice of clothing. Just the thought, imagination and anticipation alone was causing her to be in such a disarray mess.

And she would need to relieve it at some point in time, hopefully with Jieun's pretty face jammed inbetween it in the future.

But the pressure has been so agonizing and harder to ignore as time progresses with the more she walks. 

Seungwan wanted to have it released, to releive that itch, but in her rush back to see the woman she loved, she didn't have time to release it. 

Now she's dealing with the consequences of her inactions.

But a girl has her priorities.

She wants-no, she needs more of the service that Shim Jieun can provide for Seungwan. She wants to explore and experience these new types of possiblities and feelings that she never felt before, that Jieun had catapulted into her weak heart.

Hopefully together and solely themselves. Wendy doesn't do well with sharing, as her members have briefly explained in interviews, as she's the most jealous and possessive member of Red Velvet.

Seungwan truly believes that she couldn't get enough of Shim Jieun and what she has to delectably offer, and no doubt Wendy wants to drown in that sea of unexplored pleasure to satiate that endless hunger. 

With the minimal interaction they just shared, and it reduced Seungwan to this impatient, needy mess?

She couldn't wait for more and see what would happen if they get to spend more time together, alone preferably.

God, she never felt so alive than today, when she realized how so in love she was to the charming, charismatic, engmatic mystery of a woman.

She wants to feel like that rush again, feeling like an addict going through withdraws.

She didn't care if others saw her like this, she would give away everything in the world to let Seungwan shamelessly announce to the world that Shim Jieun was hers, and nobody else's.

She would give her all of herself, mind, body and soul.

And she's not backing down in her pursuit, moving forward with reckless abandon like a freight train.

She would be eternally thankful for Shim Jieun for granting her the privledge to fully express herself and to the world who she loves.

But with South Korea and many other countries for that matter, they certainly do paint an image of same- relationships in a rather unpleasant light, as well as some still have that ist belief that women are beneath them or second-class citizens. And while Korea itself is getting better, and shedding a more positivty for change with that image thanks to the internet and its reach within global entertainment and knowledge, along with the world becoming more global and closely connected along with the Korean culture having something like skinship denoting closely between the same gender, there is still bad apples out there spewing and garnering their crowd of like minded individuals with the same hurtful, negative, and just poisionous opinions in high places and now a platform that can affect the world as we know it. 

But they can cross that bridge when they get to it.

"Are you ready for this?" Wendy whispered to herself, still leaning against the wall with an excited, eager smile along with contained anxiety and anticipation on her face, pumping herself up, sporting a massive grin already plastered onto her face. She would soon be stepping into the room of the woman that she admired for a long time who had helped shape the girl known as Son Seungwan for the better and already holding a growing space in her heart.

Seungwan was just as excited, as she was nervous, facing the unknown head on, with confident, yet reckless abandon.

She was ready.

"Zimzalabim..." She whispered while she knocked on the door, before barging in with haphazard anvil, beaming with unconfined excitement and confidence to get to know more about her elusive idol yet again.

But her expression dramatically morphed immediately as she twitched violently seeing the sight before her eyes.

 

 

This couldn’t be happening.

She wanted to scream.

It was such a disappointment to Son Seungwan: the Main Vocalist of Red Velvet, The Moodmaker, Baker, and potentially the most talented voice in the 3rd Generation.

The group walked in on their Ultimate Bias, and Collective Waifu, being all buddy-buddy with their Demon of a Maknae, gawking in sheer surprise and quiet horror.

And it made Seungwan freeze, stood solid like a stone etched and attached onto the floor.

It wasn't a surprise, but it was still very upsetting to the Korean-Canadian.

The group just realized after opening the door, their most important guest was left behind, and what made it even worse was that their Maknae of all people stayed behind as well to keep Jieun company when they all went off their own ways, to their sheer horror, speaking about who knows what between the two of them.

For reasons beyond Wendy tried not to think about or wants to know about, instead of deciding to make a big fuss about it, she watched passively for some time as the two were close to each other, all the while telling herself in the back of her mind that her ears weren't straining to catch the intermittent murmur of her beloved guest's feminine laughter, and Yerim's accompanying recognizable cackle, which carried occasionally back to her as she quietly watched the tortuous sight.

What they could be talking about could be anything and everything under the sun, with them walking in on Jieun giggling from Yerims' antics, with Yerim sporting a massive grin of her own, scrunching her own face and making a goofy expression while talking animatedly about something they don't know about, with Jieun going along with Yerims' silly antics, contributing jokes and comments, building on the energy of the room's atmosphere.

It scared them, so, so much.

What dirty or embarrassing secret had Yerim exposed to Jieun…?

They all felt their skin crawling with goosebumps rolling through their skins imagining what their devil of a member could be talking about with their angel.

The two were off in their own world, not even noticing them returning, as they were so invested into whatever the hell topic they were talking about.

And not to mention, being so physically close to each another.

Don’t get it twisted, Seungwan is tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter