Nightly Date? (Part 1) [MOMO]

The Maknae of TWICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! This is one of the more fleshed-out chapters I have. I'll probably post part two sometime in the future, but don't expect much from now! It'll mostly be drabbles going forward.

Remember to give ideas and suggestions in the comments!

Let's Get It.

 

 

It was another day of promotions, and the group recently returned to the dorm in a zombified fashion.

Having finished for the day, they had no plans for the rest of the night, leaving the girls to do whatever they needed to do before their upcoming schedules the next day.

Most of the members were exhausted from their last event, so they wanted to just laze around and relax their sore bodies going about their nights. Some were abosrbing into their hobbies and interests, leaving them to their devices.

But one member, in particular, didn't want any of that.

‘Oh my Goddd, I'm so boreddddddddddddddd.’

Momo was currently groaning on the couch. She's so bored out of her mind from having nothing else to do for the rest of the night and is extremely hungry.

So. Freaking. Hungry.

She could hear her stomach growling even louder after eating dinner already.

‘I wonder how Jiji is doing…’  she rubbed her tummy in thought, quelling the loud, disruptive noise.

The thought had alleviated her focus on her stomach to the girl in question, who was the only one who had enough energy to do anything besides laze around when they got back. She rushed back into her studio room, leaving a trail of dust of bags in her path.

This made Momo wonder about the Maknae’s actions.

Why did she rush back so sporadically like that?

Was she on a time constraint?

Did she have an inspiration randomly?

Jieun didn't even get to eat her meal when she got back, she worriedly thought.

Then she came up with the idea to get her alone with a certain someone in question and to get some food in her, and most of all, spend time with her beloved maknae.

She grinned in glee as she imagined the piles of sweet, succulent, juicy meat, and how she was going to devour it.

It brought shivers to her body.

Her plan has to be precise if she wants to pull this off.

"Alright, let's do this, Momo ganbatte!" she cheered to herself when she got up to start her genius plan, with a spring in her step as she sets it to motion.

 

 

*CRASH*

“Ji, let’s go to Namsan Tower!!!” Momo suddenly burst into her studio with the door being haphazardly smacked open.

“Huh, what-the-YAH, do you not have manners?! Learn to knock!” As the girl in question was surprised and scrambled to save her files before the hurricane dubbed Hirai Momo destroys anything and everything to get her way.

“OHO!?!? WHAT WERE U WATCHING, JIJI?! IS IT NAUGHTY?! I WANT TO SEE,” the fabled hurricane, as Jieun described, shoved her off the chair and went to see what was on the latter’s screen. Only to find a picture of herself and her members on the desktop screen. Seeing the picture warmed the dancer's heart. ‘She must really care about every one of us more than what she shows…’ She smiled lovingly at the screen.

The background picture was taken during Sana's birthday, and they got pretty wild that night.

It was right after one of their concerts when Sana got really drunk and tried to make out with Jieun but was stopped by Nayeon and Mina. It was such a mess of an after-party, but what took the cake was the look on Tzuyu's face: she looked like she was about to murder the second oldest Japanese member with a mere glance, and-

“YAH, GET OUT,” Jieun demanded. Her usually pleasant voice disrupted her out of her memories, as Jieun was trying to get back to her desktop with no advil.

That wistful smile Momo had on a few moments ago had dropped within literal seconds.

“Ehhh, is that how you talk to your unnie?! Bad maknae! You need to respect your elders!” She jumped out of the seat and tackled Jieun down yet again, but this time with herself on the younger's stomach. She repeatedly tapped Jieun with her index finger to emphasize her point, ignoring the groan coming out from the woman.

“I do respect my elders. It’s you who I don’t respect,” she savagely retorted back. Jieun's face twisted in an uncomfortable expression. "NOW GET OFF ME, YOU'RE SO HEAVY," Jieun complained as she whined, trying to get out of the Japanese's grip while she was having a hard time breathing along with the constant prodding that the older is doing with that pesky finger of hers was making her annoyed.

Momo was furious.

She decided to push even more of her weight down onto the maknae, leaving her breathless.

“YAH. RESPECT YOUR FAVORITE UNNIE.”

“YOU AREN’T MY FAVORITE UNNIE,” She retorted back out of spite. Jieuns’ breathing was getting more haggard than ever. Her usual sensual voice turned huskier and raspier from the lack of oxygen. Momo thought it was freaking hot, but she can't get distracted now.

She can have her all for herself tonight.

She can wait.

That’s what she’s best at doing, after all.

“OF COURSE I AM, WHO ELSE COULD BE, HUH?!?!” She inched closer to Jieun's face unconsciously, locking in with her sharp gaze.

"NOT YOU, HIRAI-SAN," Jieun said, knowing this was gonna piss her off.

Momo hated formalities as much as she did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter