One Thing - Ssambbang

Ships and Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't, I just can't!!" said Chaewon as she buried her face in her hands after yet another failed attempt at acting normal in front of her crush. Her best friend Yena laughed at the sight of the resident tsundere losing all her composure.

"Pfft- You act so cool around everyone and all of a sudden when she comes into the picture your whole image falls apart! Whipped now, aren't we?"

"S-shut up!! As if you aren't whipped for Yuri."

"Oh you did not just go there-"

And the 2 descended into chaos. Shoulders being shook, hairs being pulled, repeated slaps on the shoulder, anything else you could really think of, one of them probably did to the other.

After catching her breath after the tussle, Chaewon went to the place she usually wants to go if she's alone: her balcony.

She struggles to put her words into sentences on her own when it came to Honda Hitomi, I mean who wouldn't?? She's just the cutest!! She deserves all the love, bread and cheese in the world!!

Wait we're getting off track here. Now where were we?

Ah yes, Chaewon on her balcony. When she's there, she likes to process her thoughts, especially in song, if possible. Now was one of those times. She grabbed her guitar and started strumming a few chords and started singing.

I've tried playing it cool
But when I'm looking at you
I can't ever be brave
Cuz you make my heart race

Shot me out of the sky
You're my kryptonite
Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter