Final.

Made with Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

unbetaed, so please excuse any mistakes <3

 

 

 

 

Creativity was not Sehun’s strong suit. He had never been good at the whole gift giving thing, only ever giving practical store bought gifts because hey, who wouldn’t want a nice pair of mittens for winter or a cute mug to drink coffee from? 

His boyfriend never had a problem with this. Baekhyun always accepted his thoughtfully practical gifts with an endearing smile, no matter lame they were, as Chanyeol would say. Sehun had to admit he did sometimes feel a bit bad about it. Especially after Baekhyun presented him a very personal and sentimental handmade gift every year. Last Christmas he made Sehun a scrapbook filled with old photos from when they first started dating, along old momentos like movie tickets and receipts from their dates. 

Sehun hadn’t done any kind of crafty activity since he was in grade school. And even back then he always hated it. He was never good at any of it. His popsicle stick birdhouse and hand turkeys were always the worst in the class. It was sad, really.  

All he got Baekhyun were a matching set of couples pajamas and although they were very cute and Baekhyun wore them every week, they simply were not up to par with his boyfriend’s gifts. This year, Sehun suggested they agree on some kind of theme or budget this year in hopes of leveling the playing field. He realized it was a big mistake when his boyfriend suggested they both do homemade gifts.  

“I don’t know, Baek…” He wondered if he was setting him up to fail on purpose. Maybe it was his way of getting revenge for all his lame gifts over the years. He knew Baekhyun loved him too much to actually do that, but still. 

“Why not, it’ll be fun! Nothing store bought, just gifts made with love, wouldn’t that be romantic?” 

Baekhyun was such a romantic. Sehun....was not. It was a wonder they’ve been together for so long. 

“You know I’m not good at making stuff...and I want you to actually like your gift.”

His tiny boyfriend crawled over to him with an adorable frown. Sehun instinctively leaned back on the couch, allowing Baekhyun to settle down on his lap like a puppy. “I’ll love whatever you make me. Come on, Hunnie. Please?” he pouted. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter