Final

Shaky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4.30 am.

 

A messy hair, sitting on the bed with her chin on her knees, blanket still wrapped around her thin body. Eyes staring into spaces. 

 

Hyewon awake from her slumber sleep, she’s not even slept yet. Anxious is all she felt at this moment.

 

Tossing around the bed to get sleep back but no avail. Her mind and heart don’t want to listen to her wish this time. She just gives up and sitting on the bed instead. 

 

Doing nothing in particular but her heart and mind are a mess. She feels suffocated with the air in her room right now. She needs to get out from here before she becomes more restless.

 

Getting up and leave the bed so slowly, don’t wanna wake the other girl who she thinks sleeps so peacefully, judging by the expression the girl had. She sighed. 

 

Taking the black hoodie from the closet and mask, her phone on the table before walking to the sleeping girl. She plants a forehead kiss softly before heading out away the room, from the house.

 

 

 

 

6.00 am.

 

*alarm*

 

“Urghhh....”

 

The girl groggily searching her phone with eyes closed. She quickly snoozes on the alarm, squinting her eyes with the sources of light coming from the phone. 

 

She put her phone back to her side before her hands searching the person next to her. But she found nothing.

 

“Hyewon..?” 

 

No answer. 

 

Sakura rises from the bed, rubbing her sleepy eyes. She searches a person that should be beside her at the moment, but only blanket available.

 

Getting out from the bed and straight to the bathroom, no Hyewon.

 

Living room, no Hyewon.

 

Kitchen, no Hyewon.

 

Balcony, still no Hyewon.

 

Their gaming room, yep, still no Hyewon.

 

Going back to their shared bedroom and taking her phone, dialing the number she knew from the heart.

 

“The number you have dialed is..”

 

She closed her eyes, worried about Hyewon well being. It’s only 6 in the morning and the girl is missing in action. 

 

She saw a little note on the table. She took and read it, knew it’s from Hyewon.

 

(Don’t worry, I’m fine.)

 

“Definitely not fine.” 

 

After getting ready, Sakura took her purse and phone before going out to search Hyewon.

 

 

 

 

 

“Pretty.”

 

Laying on the grass with pretty smile craft on her face seeing the dark sky. She’s in Han River, a place that she always goes whenever she feels not fine. 

 

Somehow, Han River manages to calm her mind every time she has problems. Today is also one of the days that she’s not fine.

 

She’s not ready to face this day. It’s too hard for her. 

 

She’s scared. 

 

The cold wind slaps her face and body but she doesn’t feel anything as fear already crept her mind and soul. 

 

Flowers are flying because of the strong wind and some of them managed to stay on her face. She giggles cause one of the petals blocking her eyes. 

 

She removes the petal from her eyes and examines it. A pretty pink flower. Reminds her of another girl who probably already awake. 


Sakura

 

Usually, both of them are still cuddling on the bed but not today. She doesn’t want the other girl found her in restless condition. 

 

She just needs a wave of peace right now. She doesn’t want to annoyed Sakura with her sudden condition in the morning.

 

“Sakura must be awake already.”

 

She sighed.

 

Closing her eyes, trying to calm her heart again. She will be back once she found her peace even though it feels impossible.

 

“Hey.”

 

Startle with sudden presence beside her but quickly become serene as she knew the owner of the sweet voice. 

 

Hyewon looks beside her and there she is, the love of her life smiling adorably. She rises from the grass and sits beside Sakura.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I’m looking for you.” Sakura grins.

 

“I tried to call you but not available.” 

 

Sakura said as she blows air from to her hands as the cold slowly crept into her body.

 

Hyewon checks her phone. She cheekily smiles.

 

“Airplane mode. I forgot to turn it off.” 

 

“Figure.” Sakura pinch Hyewon’s right cheek. Hyewon pout as her cheek feels a bit sting.

 

“You didn’t notice my note aren’t you?”

 

“I read it but I miss you.”

 

Sakura dives into Hyewon's embrace, looking for the warmth she craves after she’s awake.

 

“Cold.” Sakura whines.

 

“Who told you to wear a thin cardigan.” 

 

“Because I know your warmth that I’m seeking right now.”

 

Hyewon chuckle at Sakura fails to attempt to sweet talk. She pokes her nose.

 

“Still, I don’t want you to get sick.”

 

“I won’t.”

 

“What if you didn’t find me here? Your antibody is not strong remember?” Hyewon rubs her back lovingly. 

 

“I will find you no matter how far you go Hyewonie.” Sakura nuzzles her face into Hyewon’s neck. 

 

Hyewon feels her heart at ease with Sakura's presence. It soothing her so much. She kisses on top of short girl's head to show her gratitude.

 

“Let’s lay down.”

 

Silent embracing around them, Hyewon looking at dark the sky with Sakura looking at her star in front of her.

 

“You’re staring at me, baby.” Hyewon said without looking at Sakura. 

 

“I can’t?”

 

“Yes, you can my love.” 

 

Sakura admired the sharp jawline and pointy nose, tracing her fingers on the treasures. 

 

“How did you know I’m here?”

 

Sakura silents make Hyewon turn her face and having a staring contest. 

 

“Instinct.”

 

“Wow.” 

 

“I can smell you.”

 

“Should I feel scared?”

 

Both laughed at their silliness.

 

“I don’t know to be honest. I just follow my heart and it leads me here. Guess you put your magnet on me.” 

 

Hyewon notices her girl shudders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter