Tangerine's Lavender

Tangerine's Lavender

Thank you for reading this. :)

---------------------------------------------------------

 

As Tangerine looks out of the window, memories came rushing back at her.

She can still remember , how nervous she was when her first exhibit were about to start. She was so nervous, she keeps on stuttering during interviews. But after that, numerous offers keeps on coming, and she can't deny the happiness she felt inside her heart. She was given the title "The Girl who gives Life to Colors" and her popularity shot up to the skies.

As she looks at the people who admires her works from afar, she can't help but think, that her muse, Lavander, was right.

Pain really did brought the best out of her. Pain Lavander brought her.

Her beautiful Lavander. She was admired by many, and Tangerine did became the lucky one to capture Lavander's attention. Little did she know that their little bubble of happiness will soon come to an end.

For what they have is forbidden. Too forbidden that it has Lavander thinking, if its really right to stay by Tangerine's side.

To cut the long story short, Lavander chose what is 'right' rather than her own happiness. She sacrificed her happiness, her Tangerine.

Because of too much pain, Tangerine decided to leave everything, leave her life, her friends, and her Lavander.

It was painful, of course. But she needed to do it, if not, she'll not be able to keep her promises to Lavander, and she can't let her go if she stayed.

Yes, she misses her touch, her voice, her face, her warmth.

But it's what her Lavander wants, and she promised, to give her everything she wanted. So she makes herself contented with just looking from afar, checking on her from time to time, never letting her Lavander see her. She wants to be there, if something happens, and by miracle, if her Lavander decides to change her mind and come back to her.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As the last day of her exhibit nears its end, she foolishly wishes for the impossible, her muse to see her art. Her Lavander to see herself in a canvas, bared for all the world to see.

So imagine her shock, after revealing the final masterpiece, as her muse makes her way towards her in a pure white dress, smile evident even in her eyes that is also sparkling with joy, lips eventually saying, "Bear, I'm home."

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Right, so leave your comments will you? I need to know if I'm good at this or not, hehe Thank you!