Love at First Sight

The Cupid's Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyoon entered a coffee shop in a rush while looking over his wristwatch on his right hand as he uttered, "10:15 AM. I'm just in time."

He had blonde hair and was wearing a long coat and a Breton cap. He sat on the first empty sit he saw and looked left and right as if looking for someone. When he saw the girl at the counter, he smirked then whispered to his wristwatch — recording everything — and said, "Target found. Ms. Younha, Partner: Mr. Yul. Their first meeting. Time: 10:20 AM"

The girl at the counter just finished ordering and was asked to wait at a corner while a barista was making her coffee. Then, Seungyoon stretched out his left arm and made a V in the direction of the girl. His right hand looked as if he was pulling an invisible slingshot until it's near his eyes as he stated, "Aim locked in." 

His right thumb and index finger touching formed a small heart before he released the hold of the invisible slingshot and aimed at the girl. With a satisfied look, he uttered, "Launched." 

The girl waiting at the corner was looking down until her name was called. "One caramel macchiato for Ms. Younha." the barista with a gentle voice announced. The girl seemed flustered when her name was called and urgently showed him her receipt. Their eyes met and her heart suddenly thumped. Before turning her back, she read the nameplate of the bartender, Yul. Both of them exchanged smiles at each other and Younha thought that she should go back to this coffee shop again.

"Mission: Love at first sight. Completed," Seungyoon whispered again on his wristwatch. He had a smug look while watching everything unfolded. He proudly dusted his hands and said, "My work here is done."

But before he stood up, he just realized he was sharing a table with another man. His eyes got drawn by the drink on the table and commented, "Ah. Iced Vanilla Latte. You have a good taste there, Mister."

"I know," the man replied.

Seungyoon flinched. He responded, "Did you just talk to me? You can see me?"

Now that Seungyoon made a closer look at the man. He noticed he had a perfectly shaped nose and small soft lips. His hair was black and it matched with his big clear doe eyes. He looked so innocent and he couldn't help but think that his appearance could rival an angel. He was certain of it because he had seen one — a lot of them actually. 

"Are you my imagination?" the man uttered — his eyes seemed to glimmer as he looked directly at Seungyoon.

Is that water in his eyes that made it shine like that? Seungyoon thought. But then, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter