Broken love only causes new ones to be found

Broken love only causes new ones to be found

“Momo please don’t go! I need you!” Dahyun cries out. She can’t bear but look at Momo with her stuff in hand walking out the door.

 

“Momo please respond. I’m sorry! I love you!” Dahyun let’s out one more yelp before falling onto her knees.

 

Momo laughs. She gives Dahyun a bitter laugh.

 

“Love you say? If you really loved me you wouldn’t have done what you did!” Momo cry’s out. Momo has been holding it in up until there heated argument, but it was to much to hold in.

 

“If you really love me then just let go. You’re not happy with me anymore, I can see it your eyes. So please just stop this. Just stop.” Momo says as she turned around to look at Dahyun.

 

They were staring at each other. Not moving a bit, but the faint whisper of the wind was the only thing clear in the room. 

 

“So let just stop. I know you love her Dahyun-ah, go to her. It’s okay.” Momo tells Dahyun. Although her hurt her to say those words, they both knew they were falling out of love.

 

“Momo-Unnie. Momo I’m sorry!” Dahyun sobs. Tears were falling like rain. The room was once again silent, with only the of Dahyun sniffs and sobs.

 

“It’s okay Dahyun,” Momo says as she slowly walks towards the crying girl. 

 

“Just go with her. Although it hurts inside my heart, I want you to be happy. So please stop crying. I hate to see you hurt so please stop crying.” Momo says as she wipes Dahyun tears away.

 

“Momo, I love you.” Dahyun says between sobs.

 

“Me too Dahyun.” Momo whispers as she gets up but not before pecking Dahyun forehead and walking out their shared appartement.

 

~~~~~

 

This happened one week ago and Momo still thinks about it. She’s at the bar right now drinking her sorrows away. She can’t help but think. At least Dahyun is happy with her. That’s all Momo can think, until her thoughts were interrupted.

 

“Oh geez my bad!” The unknown girl yelps.

 

“I’m so sorry, here let me help you clean up.” The girls says as she starts wiping Momo shirt with napkins.

 

“Umm, your kind of touching my .” Says Momo with very beet red cheeks.

 

“Oh sorry! I didn’t mean to!” The girls says with a clear sign of embarrassment.

 

“It’s okay.” Says Momo with a shy smile.

 

“O-okay. I’m Im Nayeon by the way.” Nayeon says with a shy expression.

 

“I’m Hirai Momo! Pleasure to meet you.” Momo says as she sticks out her hand for a handshake. They both give each other a handshake. Monk notices something about Nayeon she couldn’t really keep to herself.

 

“You have man hands.” Momo says with a giggle. 

 

Nayeon in the other hand was embarrassed about Momo’s comment.

 

“Hey that’s mean.” Nayeon cry’s out a shy whimper. Nayeon didn’t really mind it.

 

“Ah sorry! I didn’t mean to” Momo says as she gestured towards Nayeon hands.

 

Nayeon lets out a loud laugh. She likes seeing Momo get all flustered. 

 

“Well Momo, I have to get going. We should meet up again some other day! Here’s my number, don’t lose it!” Nayeon let’s put a smirk.

 

Momo was intrigued. Oh course she wouldn’t want to lose this beautiful girl number. As they bid each other a farewell, Momo would soon realize that this wasn’t going to be their only encounter. 

 

As time passed by Momo and Nayeon began to become very close. After days of debating if Momo should ask out Nayeon to be her girlfriend. She finally did it. Of course Nayeon said yes. As time went by days later turned in month while those months turned into years. And after all this time Nayeon and Momo continued to love each other. Momo once again found love.