Part 1

A Love To Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Rose Anne Park Lee!” 

 


Sandara’s voice lingered on the whole living room. She’s upset, actually more than upset. She was really mad. But what made her more mad than she is, is when her daughter turn her back on her and went straight to her room.

 


“Love calm down, let’s talk to her tomorrow.” She felt her wife’s hand soothing her back.

 


“I don’t know what to do with her anymore, it’s been months Chae.” She said full of disappointment. “She never acted that way when we are still in L.A, it all started when we came back here in Seoul. She keeps on failing her exams, I’ll never be surprised if she’ll fail her whole school year this time.” 

 

 

“shh…. Don’t overthink,  maybe she’s not yet used living here, let’s give her more time to adjust” Chaerin calmly said 

 


In times like this, she’s really thankful of Chaerin. In some situations, she is the calmer one but everytime that they have family problems, Chaerin is always be the one who’s having long patients.

 

 


“I’m just worried babe… I’m not used to see our daughter like that.” She sadly said.

 

 

 

 


“I know, let’s give her some space for now. We both know that this is a whole new thing to her.” Chaerin said and gave her an assuring smile. “let’s sleep, we’ll talk to her tomorrow.”

 

                   _____~_____~_____~_____~____

 

It was supposed to be a happy breakfast like what they usually do back in L.A but today is pretty different, they were eating quietly. Rośe almost didn’t touch her food while her wife was silently watching their daughter.

 

“I’m done. I’m just going to pack my things mom” Their daughter said.

 


“We have to talk Chaeyoung.” She firmly said. She barely call her daughter by it’s korean name, it only happens when she want to tell her that she is serious.

 


“Mom it’s early, can we talk about it later?” Rośe asked but after few moments and when she heard nothing from her mom she let out a sighed, she knows it will be a long morning for her.

 


“what do you think you are doing?” Sandara asked. Her eyes were not leaving her daughter who looks so irritated right now.

 


“I’m doing nothing mom” Rośe answer quickly.

 

“Can’t you see your exams? You almost failed every subject and those you passed has almost failing grades too!” She felt her wife’s hands under the table, trying to calm her down. “what do you think your doing Roseann?”

 


Her daughter kept her silence with straight face, she’s not even looking sorry for what she have done and that makes Dara even more mad.

 


“Rośe baby… tell mama what’s happening to you love” Chaerin butted in with the softest stare at their daughter.

 

 

She noticed how their daughter’s face became soft for a moment but eventually turn it back in a cold and uninterested one.

 


“Come one baby, it’s just us. You can talk to us remember?”

 

But still, no answer.

 

“aren’t your mama talking to you Chaeyoung? Did you ate your tongue?!” Dara said, mad.

 


“Love…” her wife trying to calm her again.

 


“No, Chaerin. This girl over here needs a knock on her head to wake her up. What Chaeyoung? Are you just going to sit there and not talk to us?!” Yes, Dara really had enough of Chaeyoung right now. It’s been a month that their daughter was acting strange towards them and when they asked her nicely she’ll just shrugged them off or go inside her room.

 

When Chaeyoung was about to stand up and turn her back on them for once more, Dara immediately grabbed her arms. It was way too harsh from the way she intended to be but she didn’t mind that anymore. She was so frustrated about her daughter and the way she act right now.

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM CHAEYOUNG?!”

 

Chaeyoung feeling the hurt on her arms and how her mom looks at her, Chaeyoung reached her limit also. She looked straight to her mom’s eyes and asked the questions she’s been battling to ask for almost 3 months now.

 

 

“I WANNA KNOW WHO IS MY REAL FATHER!”

 

Dara’s gripped on her daughter’s hands loosen after hearing that. She saw how her daughter’s eyes became teary.

 


“I wanna know his name, where is he, how did he look like, did he e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter