It's 10

So what's the score?

"Of course you'd be here" said Nako who just arrived at the cafe where Wonyoung is usually at.

Wonyoung looked back to the person who just spoke, "Hi Nako" she said and then she grinned.

Nako just shook her head and sat in front of Wonyoung, "rather than idling, why not just go and talk to her instead"

Wonyoung then rolled her eyes and said, "if I had the guts I would have done that already"

Nako chuckled, "it's just that the Wonyoung I know isn't supposed to be like this"

Wonyoung just pouted at her and then started to tell the reason why she just can't just talk to the person behind the counter, Nako was just listening like it's nothing beyond normal, "Just look at her Nako, I think I would just look stupid when I-----" and pointed at her just to be cut off as she didn't know the person she was pointing at was already beside her.

That person smiled at her and said, "Here's your strawberry milkshake"

Wonyoung then titled her head, "I didn't order yet though?"

"I know but you will" and she looked at her watch, Wonyoung was silently watching her, she then started to count, "10... 9...." and she looked at Wonyoung once and Wonyoung immediately averted her eyes somewhere else, "3... 2.... 1..."

"It's already 10, your order time, am I right?" she said again and smiled. Wonyoung was just staring at her like she saw something out of the norm.

*bell chimes*

Wonyoung was about to say something that time but, "It's on the house by the way" and she went to assist the other costumer.

Nako was just watching the scene and she can't help herself but be giddy about it. Wonyoung slowly looked at Nako and she knew what look that was, "Wonyoung please don-----" and Wonyoung squelled. Nako then just covered her face out of embarassment.

The person who caused the situation then just had to look at them, she was shocked but she shook her head afterwards and smiled to herself. "What was that again?" she asked the costumer.

"God girl, you're crazy" Nako said after what Wonyoung just did.

She looked at Nako with a "you can't blame me" look in her face.

"Can you pinch me? Nako did that really happen?" and more questions.

Nako was then just disgusted by her friend, she grimaced and afterwards she granted Wonyoung's, she pinched her....

....hard "AH!" Wonyoung then glared at Nako who has her eyesbrows raised at her. "Why did you that?!"

"I just granted you request bestfriend" and then she grinned at her.

Wonyoung then just rubbed her arm which was pinched by Nako, "Girl, It really did happen" said Nako and she just saw how Wonyoung's lips lifted.

Nako then crossed her arms and leaned back, "The boys who like you in school would be very heartbroken once they know everything about this"

Wonyoung smiled, "not my problem buddy" and then she winked at Nako.

"Heartbreaker" Nako teased but Wonyoung just stuck her tounge out at her, and they teased each for a while.

"Aren't you going to order?" Wonyoung asked.

"Later maybe, We still have tons of time till we go to school" Nako replied.

"Suit yourself then" and so Wonyoung opened the book she got from her bag and started to read it while sipping the strawberry milkshake little by little.

and Nako who was holding her phone scrolling blurted out, "Kim Chaewon" and that immediately caught Wonyoung's attention.

"Who is Kim Chaewon" she asked out of curiousity and Nako had to stare at her to confirm if she's joking or not.

"For real?" she asked.

"Yes? What's wrong with asking about who's Kim----" Nako covered Wonyoung's mouth because she's starting to get loud.

"I'll remove this if you agree not to talk yet" she said then Wonyoung nodded confused.

Nako removed her hand and sat down on her chair again. "You really do not know?"

"Yeah??"

Nako sighed and rolled her eyes, "It's your crush's name "

"Really?!" she said then she stood up.

"Tone down your voice!"

"Oh Sorry" and she calmed herself.

"Shouldn't you know that already by now? or she has a name card on her clothes Wonyoung"

"Sorry, I was busy looking at her face" she said that made Nako grimace.

"Gross, but cute"

Wonyoung grinned, "I know I'm cute"

Nako threw the tissue at Wonyoung which she never avoided but just smiled.

...

Wonyoung and Nako bowed at Chaewon before they left the cafe, and Chaewon smiled at them, and at the exact time Chaewon's sister Eunbi went out from the room at the back of the cafe.

"Have they left?" she asked.

"Who?" Chaewon asked and Eunbi looked at her with "you know what i'm talking about" look

Chaewin snickered, "Yes unnie, just now"

"I heard squealing earlier, was that them?"

Chaewon chuckled, "Also yeah unnie" she kept her smile afterwards.

"Why is there a smile on that face, don't tell me you caused that? Not right? You're don't do those kinds of things yeah?" Eunbi kept on talking.

"I did it, unnie"

"Right? You did-- what?!" Eunbi looked at Chaewon with wide eyes, Chaewon is known to be shy with strangers, she just doesn't really socialize that much either. Her being at the counter even have been hard for her, but her sister made her do it to overcome it but still if she's outside she doesn't do really talk much.

Chaewon just nodded at her sister, Eunbi then raised her brows at her and then revealed at teasing smile afterwards. She then proceeded to poke Chaewon's sides.

"Ohhhhh, my baby sister's now grown up huh?" she kept on teasing that made Chaewon conscious of what she just did.

"Unnie~ hajimayo!" she said but Eunbi just laughed at her.

"You're blushing" Eunbi pointed that made Chaewon blush more so she covered her face.

"Now your being yourself" Eunbi added, being herself means her being shy as usual. "As if you didn't just do what you happened to do when I wasn't looking"

Chaewon then looked at her shyly. "Unnie, do you think I did alright?"

Eunbi crossed her arms, "I really wish you have confidence for once baby sis" she said. "So what's her name again?"

"Unnie!"

"What? I'm just asking her name baby" Eunbu retaliated.

Chaewon sighed, "Wonyoung"

"Wonyoung? feels familiar" Eunbi said as she hasn't really ever gone out of her room to take a look at Wonyoung.

"You know her unnie?" Chaewon asked.

"Wonyoung, is her family name perhaps Jang?" Eunbi asked.

"Yes unnie, how did you know?"

"Ohh my baby sister has taste" Eunbi then wiggled her eyebrows at her sister.

"Ish, how did you know her unnie?"

Eunbi chuckled before speaking, "She's Hyewon's cousin and her favorite one too"

"Really? How did I not know?"

"Hello? She kept on talking about her when she's around, but I guess you weren't listening or you chose not to listen at all"

"Unnie, you're both gross when your together I had to not mind you both at all" she said in a matter of fact to her sister before grabbing her things and leaving her sister.

"Yah!"

"See you later unnie, love you!" Chaewon said before completely leaving.

"Silly" she said the shook her head. She then brought out her phone and called Hyewon.

Hyewon: hi there baby, what's up?

Eunbi: you remember pushing you favorite cousin to my little sister but you gave up when she gave no attention to it?

Hyewon: oh you mean Wonyoung? Why baby?

Eunbi: turns out you didn't need to do anything. *chuckles* you really didn't have to talk to my sister for that.

Hyewon: what do you mean baby?

Eunbi: you'll see.

Hyewon: ooookay? Ah, are you free tonight?

Eunbi: are you asking me out?

Hyewon: no i'm going to kidnap you.

Eunbi: *laughs* see you tonight baby!

Hyewon: i love you!

Eunbi: i love you too.


And then she ended the call. "Funny how fate does its work"

...

Wonyoung doesn't really know much about Chaewon, all she knows is she's a cafe staff and all. She doesn't know that Chaewon goes to the same school as her, just that Chaewon is a senior and she's a junior who is famous enough for everyone to know since she's from a rich family. Not that Chaewon isn't rich, but they're crazy rich too. The cafe she's in is just her sister's wish to do, and her sister wished for her to be with her instead of the house they're parents are living now.

"Ya Nako, isn't this our school uniform?" Wonyoung asked Nako showing the photo they both saw earlier.

"Yes?"

"You're not surprised?"

"No, It's been a while since I've known she's in the same school as us tho?"

"Why didn't you tell me?!!" Wonyoung said in a dramatic tone that other students beside them looked at them. Nako had to smile at them and apologize.

"I expected you already knew!"

"Duh!"

"This is what you get for being used to getting information fed to you, there's something called investigating you know?"

"You mean stalking?"

"Hey, I had to know who and what kind of person my bestfriend likes, you don't know if she's a bad person or whatever" Nako said and rolled her eyes.

She looked at Wonyoung who's now looking teary. "What the? Why are you suddenly teary-eyed?"

Wonyoung then lounged to Nako and hugged her, "I love you bestfriend" she said and rubber her cheeks to Nako's.

Nako's a tsundere by the way. "What I did was anyone would do, you big dork"

"Wonyoung ah, she's not much the person to socialize though, there's several people she just speaks to, her sister, her sister's girlfriend, her bestfriend, Kim Minjoo, you know her right, and Ahn Yujin, Minjoo's lover"

"Minjoo unnie's her bestfriend? How come I don't see her then? I practically am with Minjoo unnie most of the time when we are doing something for the office though?" She asked.

"Like I told you, she isn't the person to socialize and she likes to lie low. Also, why would Chaewon unnie be in the office, she's not even part of the student council. Ah" Nako said as if she just remembered something.

"What?"

"They own the school by the way"

"Really?!!"

"Well, her parents of course. Do you know who her sister is?" Nako said and Wonyoung was attentively listening. "Kwon Eunbi"

"EH????!!!"

Nako chuckled at her bestfriend's series of reaction, "Shut up please"

"Oh wait" Wonyoung said.

"What?"

"But why are their family names different if they're sisters?"

Nako nodded, "Oh that, Chaewon-sunbae wished to her parents to take her mom's surname as she feel burdened by being a Kwon. I told you she's shy but she's really overly shy to that extent. That's why I was kind of shocked at what she did at the cafe"

"Really? I'm amazed how you knew everything about her"

"Nah, I don't know everything, but also know that your Hyewon-unnie is in a relationship with Chaewon-sunbae's older sister, so shouldn't you have known about her that much already?"

Wonyoung shook her head, "No, but I know that Eunbi unnie has a younger sister, but she doesn't really come when there's family dinners between our families"

"Well, it just goes back with the fact that she doesn't really socialize"

They both had to stop talking as teacher for the next subject has arrived.

...

Chaewon's in front of Wonyoung's locker and she's kind of contemplating if she should leave the flower on her hands or just leave because Wonyoung might feel uncomfortable about it. The rooms are packed with student's for afternoon class that's why no one's around so she's free to whatever she wants to do but really, she's taking her time. She was startled when she heard a voice.

"It's hard watching you unnie" Yujin said. "Just leave it there, she's used to that and she wouldn't know that it was you anyway, but she's going to think about it for a while" and then she got the flower from Chaewon's hands and sticked it to Wonyoung's locker for her instead, Chaewon was still trying to stop Yujin from doing it but she already has sticked the flower. "Nice picking a flower that she doesn't usually receive unnie"

Chaewon then just leaned on the lockers, "Aren't you shocked though that I’m doing these kinds of things?"

"No, I think it's about time you do this kind of thinks. You always have kept your eyes on Wonyoung" she said then Chaewon looked at her.

"I did?"

Yujin shrugged, "It was pretty obvious though, everytime I would go fetch Minjoo I see you around when you shouldn't really be around"

Chaewon then just smiled at herself and at Yujin, "you have completely caught on then"

Yujin chuckled. "Of course" then she looked at the flower. "A ranunculus huh? Why?"

Chaewon had to smiled at herself first. "I’m just telling I'm charmed by her"

"Damn, she got you real hard unnie" Yujin said as a matter of fact. Yujin looked at her pocket when she heard her phone rang, she looked at the message and she laughed.

"What does my bestfriend want this time?" Chaewon asked.

"How did you know it’s her?" she asked the obvious so Chaewon just showed her a bored face. So Yujin laughed and showed her phone to Chaewon.

Hey babe, I need some company. xoxo

Chaewon just rolled her eyes and shooed Yujin away.

"I'll tell babe you skipped one of your classes for this" Yujin said before leaving.

"HEY!" Chaewon shouted and Yujin just waved at her.

...

By the time Chaewon have left the scene, Wonyoung arrived at her locker to get some things she needed for art class. She immediately saw the flower sticked to her locker.

She removed the flower on it and she looked around. "Hmm?" she hummed looking at the flower. She shrugged before opening her locker with the flower on her hand. She then proceeded on getting the things she needed and went to their room.

"What's with the flower?" Nako asked.

Wonyoung shrugged. "I don't know, I got it from my locker"

"That ones different from what you usually get though?" Nako pointed it out.

"Yeah, I'll probably thinking about this for a while"

Nako smirked. "The one who gave that did a good job catching your attention bud"

Wonyoung smiled. "Probably" and then she set the flower aside"

...

"Chaewon-ah, there's a family dinner with Hyewon's family this weekend, are you coming?" Eunbi asked.

Without looking at Eunbi, "You know my answer to that unnie"

Eunbi then shrugged, "Just wondering if someone changed your mind" her sister said then kissed her cheek before leaving.
"look after the shop for a while, I'll arrive before lunch"

"Okay unnie, take care" she said as Eunbi made her leave.

She was getting bored and Wonyoung haven't been around still, so she texted Minjoo.

Chaewon: hey, is the student council busy?

Minjoo: yeah, how did you know?

Chaewon: nah, just figured it out.

Minjoo:
ㄱㄱㄱㄱ you're bored that Wonyoung isn't around today?

Chaewon: shut up

Minjoo:
ㄱㄱㄱㄱ got to go bye!

Chaewon: okay okay

She then hid her phone and sighed. It's already 9 and some costumers have been coming in for a while, so it kept her busy for the time being. Time passed and she brought out her phone called her sister as her sister doesn't really much read text messages.

Chaewon: unnie

Eunbi: oh Chaewon-ah

Chaewon: don't forget the flower I told you to buy okay?

Eunbi: yes yes I already have reserved one, i'll pick it up a little later

Chaewon: love you unnie!

Eunbi: *chuckles* hey baby sis I gotta go! see you later love you!


A familiar costumer then arrived at the cafe so she smiled at her, it's Nako by the way.

"You're alone?" Chaewon asked Nako.

Nako nodded, "I wouldn't stay for a while though, just ran an errand for my friend"

Chaewon then looked at her watch and nodded, "So strawberry milkshake it is then?" she said.

"How did you know sunbae?" Nako asked.

Chaewon chuckled, "i just know and sunbae?"

"I know we study at the same school sunbae" Nako replied.

While moving around at the counter, she hummed, "Hmmm, there are only certain people who know I study there though, good job getting a sight of me"

Nako pouted, "Don't start sunbae, it was real hard to even see you around" she said like she was whining that made Chaewon chuckle again.

"You're cute" Chaewon said and Nako replied, "Don't ever let Wonyoung hear that sunbae" she said then brought out her wallet but Chaewon stopped her, "It's on the house"

Nako looked at her, "Again?"

Chaewon smiled, "Yeah"

"Thank you sunbae" Nako replied.

Nako bowed at her before cutely running away from the cafe and by that time her sister Eunbi arrived at the cafe.

"Who's the adorable cute girl I just ran to?" Eunbi asked her little sister.

"Nako, Wonyoung's bestfriend"

"And where is Wonyoung?"

"Minjoo told me they were kind of busy so she isn't around and Nako only went here to buy Wonyoung's strawberry milkshake" Chaewon explained.

"Is that so? What a bummer, I was looking forward on chatting with her for a while"

"I don't think that's a good idea anyway, you'll just going to embarrass me"

"What do you mean embarrass you, I'm just going to show her your baby pictures" Eunbi said, and that made Chaewon roll her eyes. Eunbi chuckled at her sister's reaction. "I'm just joking" still chuckling.

"Whatever, I'll go now. The flower's in your car, right?" She asked fixing her things.

"Yeah and how bout you use your car for once? you know it's been in the garage since we started living here sis" Eunbi said.

Chaewon shook her head, "you mean the car you impulsively bought for my birthday? that fancy car unnie? No thanks I don't wanna gather attention" she said and kissed Eunbi's cheeks. "See you later unnie" and left.

Chaewon opened her sister's car and she rolled her eyes when it wasn't locked, "I was just thinking I need to go back and get the car key, and here her car isn't even locked. She forgot again" she talked to herself and got the flower she told her sister to buy for her and closed the car door, then she locked it.

...

"What's with the long face?" Nako asked as she gave the strawberry milkshake, she got for Wonyoung.

"Just bored" she said and sipped the milkshake.

"You want me to tell something nice?" Nako offered.

"Humor me" Wonyoung said.

"Chaewon sunbae gave that for free again, and she knew in the beginning that that was yours" she said and with the mention of Chaewon she immediately brightened. Nako smiled, "Did I do good?"

Wonyoung then had a smile on her face and she repeatedly nodded, both of them are inside the classroom and classes are soon to start. She was happily sipping her drink when she decided to look outside the window by the hallway and exactly by that time Chaewon was passing by. Chaewon more like felt a magnet was inside Wonyoung's room she looked inside and their eyes met, she smiled at Wonyoung as she was passing by. Wonyoung blankly stared at the place where she just saw Chaewon.

"Wonyoung-ah!" Nako called her and she snapped out of her bubble.

"Yea?"

"Are you okay?" Nako asked.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine" and they fixed themselves as classes started.

Wonyoung then held her chest as she felt it pounding than normal. "Calm down" she thought to herself and then she exhaled once before listening to what was being discussed.

...

"Of course you'd be here" said someone and Chaewon who that was exactly.

"Hello Yujin" she said and sticked the flower she had.

"Why do you always pick this time?" She touched the flower, "you do know that school dismissal from this time is still far right unnie?"

She then slapped Yujin's hand and, "i know but I also know that Wonyoung would be out a little later for her art supplies"

Yujin then looked at her spooked, "are you a stalker unnie?"

Chaewon rolled her eyes, "no , this part of their building can be seen from our classroom" and then she pointed at their room.

Yujin raised her hands, "fine fine"

Chaewon dismissed it and, "let's go then, she might be out any minute now I don't want to be caught just yet" she said and pulled Yujin.

"Unnie, I can walk on my own you know?" She complained.

"shut up" Chaewon said.

"Yes ma'am" she replied.

Chaewon is an intimidating person for sure.

...

"You know you should believe me when I tell you that there would be that kind of flower on your locker again" Nako said pertaining to the flower on Wonyoung's hand right now.

Wonyoung just shrugged at Nako's statement. "5 in a row huh? Well minus the weekends"

That's right it's the fifth time Chaewon had put a flower on Wonyoung's locker.

"The flower's real pretty though" Nako said and she brought it up as Wonyoung put it on the table.

"Should I draw it for today's activity perhaps?"

"That's a good idea" Nako said then they started doing their activity for the art class.

...

It's the 9th day of Chaewon sticking flower on Wonyoung's locker and yeah of course she's there sticking it with a smile on her face, and not like the usual, Yujin is nowhere to be found, she probably is with Minjoo right now. Her bestfriend can be a little clingy at times.

Not also the usual where she leaves as soon as she has done her routine, this time she'll stay. She went somewhere else though, and exactly when she saw of Wonyoung's figure she proceeded to where she was earlier.

Wonyoung with a smile on her face retrieved the flower, and at that time Chaewon poked her head at the left side of Wonyoung and spoke, "I have competition I presume"

Wonyoung was shocked that she jumped on her place and it made Chaewon chuckle. Cute she thought.

And when Wonyoung managed to recover she laughed.

"You know you're really pretty when you smile" Chaewon said and that made Wonyoung malfunction.

"Ne?" she said and stared at Chaewon for a while.

Chaewon smiled at her, and said "i'll see you around" and all Wonyoung did was nod like a puppy.

Chaewon had a smile on her face while she was leaving and she smiled more when she heard Wonyoung talk to herself.

"Yah, Jang Wonyoung, get a grip" Wonyoung told herself.

...

"You're really not coming?" Eunbi asked again for the nth time.

Chaewon didn't even bother looking at her sister and just waved her hand at her. "Just enjoy the night unnie"

Eunbi's phone rang, "seems like Hyewon unnie's here to pick you up unnie" Chaewon said.

"How did you know it was her?" Eunbi asked.

This time she looked at her sister and shrugged, "I just know unnie"

she stood up then pushed her sister out of her room, and onto the door leading outside. There they saw Hyewon by her car. Chaewon greeted her.

"Not joining again?" Hyewon asked.

Chaewon just shook her head. "You don't ask that question anymore unnie, you know the answer"

"Fair enough" Hyewon replied and now she gave her attention to Eunbi which she gave a quick kiss. Chaewon then just rolled her eyes.

"Okay, i'll take it as my leave. Keep safe both of you" Chaewon said and went to the door.

"Look after the house" Eunbi said and Chaewon just waved her hand as she went inside.

...

"Why did you take me here again?" Nako asked Wonyoung.

"Because you're my bestfriend and you don't really say no to me" she replied.

"Correction, you don't accept 'no' at all" Nako replied.

"Good that you know that" she replied and Nako just rolled her eyes.

"So it's really true that Chaewon-sunbae doesn't attend family dinners huh" Nako said and looked around for Chaewon but she was nowhere to be found.

"Works for me, I don't want my relatives to see me acting dumb" she said then ate the strawberry cheesecake she got for herself earlier.

Nako snorted, "i would love to see that"

Wonyoung then side-eyed Nako for that statement.

It's true though, it was good for her. Wonyoung was always seen as the perfect girl in their family, not really like she doesn't want to ruin that image but it would be an embarrassing moment for her and she's pretty sure she would get teased because of it.

Nako then kept on poking her, "what?" she replied busy eating her cake.

"Yah, Chaewon-sunbae is here" she said.

Wonyoung didn't give her attention at all, "I'm not falling for that"

"I'm not kidding" Nako said and kept on poking Wonyoung. It made Wonyoung irritated for a second.

"Ya! I'm not falling for that I said! Chaewon unnie doesn't come to----"

"Doesn't come to what?" a familiar voice was heard and that made Wonyoung look at that person with a very wide eyes.

"Chaewon sunbae?" she said, she even stuttered. The onlookers who was their family members was then just looking at the scene to unfold. The stuttering caught their attention to be exact, one thing for sure. Jang Wonyoung doesn't stutter.

Nako snorted when she heard Wonyoung stutter.

"Would you mind coming with me for a second?" She asked.

Wonyoung was taking her time to process and Chaewon then just grabbed her wrist. "I'm not taking a 'no' for an answer anyway"
and she dragged Wonyoung.

"Hey hey, Where are you taking her? You just arrived" Hyewon asked.

"I'm pretty sure I'm the safest person you know unnie" she replied to Hyewon.

That just made Hyewon speechless and all she can do was nod her head.

Chaewon then looked at her parents’ who was kind of fascinated at what's happening, "Hi mom and dad" she greeted and her parents just smiled at her.

And then to her sister, "I’ll be leaving then unnie"

"you don't use your car, where would you be taking her without it"

"No, I used my car"

"Pardon?"

"I used my car, your gift" she repeated. She didn't wait for her sister to even reply and she continued to drag Wonyoung who looked back at Nako who mouthed, "Goodluck" to her.

...

The ride to their destination was silent, and Chaewon just kept on looking at Wonyoung. Wonyoung knows Chaewon kept looking at her but she can't really look back at her.

"Where are we going sunbae?" She carefully asked.

"You're too formal with me, you already called me unnie earlier though?" Chaewon replied, and gave her a side glance.

"I'm sorry sunbae, that was just a slip of the tongue" she immediately apologized

Chaewon chuckled, "forget it, you'll never call me either of that anyway. I won't be allowing it" she said vaguely.

"Ne?" Wonyoung asked confusedly.

"Nothing" Chaewon replied, Wonyoung was about to talk when, "and we are here"

Wonyoung looked outside and it looked like some warehouse and she was confused why she was brought here but she just trusted Chaewon and she went out of the car.

"Where are we?" She asked.

"You'll see" Chaewon replied and dragged Wonyoung again.

Chaewon then let go of Wonyoung’s wrist and opened the door with the key she got from her pocket. She then opened it and offered the door to Wonyoung.

"You first" she said and Wonyoung was actually hesitant at first to be honest as it was literally dark inside. No light or whatsoever opened yet.

Chaewon followed her as soon as she went inside.

Wonyoung smelled a very good fragrance as she went it. "So?" She said.

"What do you think?" Chaewon said.

"Obviously I don't know since it's dark?" She replied and this is the usual Wonyoung.

Chaewon snickered. "Good to know that you can straightforwardly answer like that"

"I-I'm sorry" Wonyoung said immediately after she realized what she just did.

"I'm kidding" Chaewon said. "One more thing. Can you close your eyes now?"

Wonyoung immediately complied and Chaewon then opened the lights.

Chaewon then took Wonyoung's hands, not her wrist but her hands. She guided Wonyoung at the center. There's a bench at the center so when they arrived, she made Wonyoung sit.

"Open your eyes" Wonyoung then slowly opened her eyes and slowly adjusted to the light.

And for a moment, her eyes were busy looking at everywhere. "This is beautiful" she blurted out.

"And?"

"And what?"

"I'm pretty sure there's more to this" Chaewon said.

Wonyoung then had creases on her forehead and looked around once again. She the had her eyes opened wide when she finally recognized what was around them.

"Y-you!" She looked at Chaewon.

"Me what?"

"You're the person who keep giving me flowers for the past days!" They're in a middle of an artificial field that is filled with ranunculus, the flower she kept on giving to Wonyoung.

Chaewon the smiled at her, "I asked the owner for a sudden request for this" she said.

Wonyoung was actually confused. "Why would you do this for me?" She asked.

"Are you seriously asking that?" Chaewon asked.

"Yes?"

"You're so innocent and it makes me fall for you even more" Chaewon replied.

And when Wonyoung heard it. "W-what?"

"I'm pretty sure you heard me"

"I know, but h-how? We haven't really crossed paths that much and we just recently talked a-a-and---"

"You're the only person who caught my attention to be honest, considering your really popular but well, only you had me question if I should really break out of my shell and try to talk to you" she said and she looked at Wonyoung's eyes.

They were just looking at each other at that moment, and a smile broke out of Chaewon's face.

"God, you know how to make my heart leap do you" Wonyoung said all of a sudden.

"What?" It's Chaewon's turn to be flustered this time. She just doesn't really know how to respond to that.

"Can you close your eyes?" Wonyoung asked.

Chaewon complied fast. "What are you going-----" she hasn't had the chance to continue what she was about to say because she felt something soft on her cheek, that made her eyes fly open. She then just saw Wonyoung's back at that moment.

"Hey, what was that!" She asked.

"You know what it is, and you know we really need to go now. Mom just texted me"

Wonyoung then continued walking. She had a smile on her face when she looked back at Chaewon who was like a shocked puppy.

...

Both were then inside of Chaewon's car as soon as she closed the doors.

"Drop me at our house sunbae" Wonyoung said and all Chaewon did was nod. The table have turned.

After a while of driving, and series of directions from Wonyoung. They arrived at their house.

They stayed a while inside the car.

"Hey, I'll fetch you tomorrow" Chaewon said.

"At 10?" Wonyoung asked.

Chaewon chuckled, "at 10"

"With my strawberry milkshake?"

"With your strawberry milkshake"

"Guess I'll see you tomorrow then" Wonyoung said.

Wonyoung smiled, was about to close the car door when she added something, "Ah, I'll try to be charming as possible" she winked before closing the car door and proceeding to their house.

Chaewon processed for a while and she eventually laughed it off when she realized what she said. "She knows what the flowers meant!"

...

As soon as she arrived at their house, and closed the door, she jumped on the spot as her sister magically appeared in front of her.

"Ya! Tell me everything!" She said.

Chaewon calmly replied, "there's nothing to tell unnie" she continued walking and she arrived at her room.

Her sister pouted at her when she turned around and suddenly, she looked at a certain spot on her face.

"What?" She asked.

Eunbi then had a smirk on her face and, "is that a kiss mark I see?" And then she wiggled her brows at her sister.

Chaewon's eyes widened and her face reddened, Eunbi took it as a chance to more so Chaewon immediately opened the door and also locked it as soon as she can. She heard her sister laughing outside and telling her to open the door. "Hey!"

She then went to her bathroom and looked at the mirror, and she sighed when she saw the kiss mark, but later on she had a smile on her face and she eventually chuckled. "She didn't even tell me I had this" she said then touched her cheeks.

...

Wonyoung was idling on her bed when she heard her phone rang.

"Hello Nako"

"I know you're tired and whatsoever but I just want to ask one important thing"

"Fire it away" Wonyoung said .

"So what's the score now between you and sunbae?"

she was taking her time to answer the question as she was thinking about what just happened.

"You still there?" She heard from the other line.

"Oh yea, what was it again?"

She heard Nako chuckle. "Are you dreaming or what. i asked what's the score between the two of you?"

she smiled and said. "A perfect 10"

END.