---

Heal My Desires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seola has no idea when all of these started.

Back in high school, she was known to be the sweet one.

Always taking care of the people around her - mainly girls as a matter of fact, since she harbors no interest towards boys and due to the fact that girls tend to flock around her more for some reason.

Tending to their request, helping them out with their homework, filling in any empty spots in sports clubs in respective to the club members' request.

You name it and she does them all.

The number of girls confessing to her too back then was no lesser than they are at the moment but even so, Seola would treat them equally and was never the one to favor one over another, which subsequently means that she never accepted any of the confessions and rejected them all politely.

To put it simply, she's basically the friendly neighborhood kid who wouldn't be able to hurt anyone.

That is, until now.

Seola would find herself waking up in some random girl's bed almost every weekend and would take her leave right before the sun rises, simply because she refuses to deal with all the hassle if the girl happens to wake up before she does and becomes too clingy.

She learnt her lesson the hard way back then, when this one girl refuses to let her leave and attempted to lock Seola up in her apartment against her will.

They had to settle it the hard way, with Seola managing to call up the police and filing a restraining order against the said girl but nevertheless, it was merely a small lesson for her - apparently not enough to stop her from sleeping around.

With that being said, she might enjoy being around girls but there is just something off putting about visiting shady establishments that offers the service of escorts.

Seola would normally avoid these kind of places if she were on her own but today was a somewhat special occasion for one of her friends, who apparently decided to celebrate her birthday at one of the top clubs in the neighborhood.

Hence here she is, all cramped in a room filled with drunk men and women alike with escorts tending to their needs.

Seola quietly sips on her drink, politely brushing off the girl sitting beside her because she's really not into these kind of things and the only reason why she's even in the room is because of her dear friend's special day.

The auburn haired girl shifts her eyes to her said friend and almost rolls her eyes at the way Exy - the friend, who seems to be laughing animatedly with the girls seated on both her sides when Seola knows for a fact that Exy was not enjoying her time, as she appears to be.

The only reason why Exy decided to do this is to spite a certain someone, who's not even in vicinity of the club and Seola just thinks that Exy is dumb for doing things this way but whatever; Seola is not one to be giving out advices with the way she’s living her life.

"Sojung-ah," Seola tries to call out to the younger girl using her real name. It took her a couple of times for Exy to notice her.

"Yes?"

"I think I'll go now," Seola says and puts her glass aside. "It's getting too stuffy for me."

"You're leaving me for the night?" Exy raises an eyebrow at her, a sigh escaping from her lips afterwards. "Such a good friend you are."

"You flatter me too much," Seola gets off her seat and brushes off her jeans, giving Exy a pat on the shoulder. "Have a great night," she quickly waves off to her and leaves the room in a hurry.

The smell of cigarettes and cheap perfume filled up the hallway the moment she steps out of all of the commotion going on in the room.

At least that's one thing that Seola's not foreign to, after having been to so many clubs in the past.

Seola strides along the hallway and attempts to mind her own business as she passes by a couple of drunken patrons being escorted out of a room.

All she cares about as of the moment was to get the hell out of the place and probably take a long shower when she reaches back home later on to get rid of the stench of the club but apparently, god doesn’t seem to be on her side today.

Instead of being able to make her way out of the place quietly, Seola gets shoved by the force of one of the drunken men stumbling in the hallway instead – who previously struggled against the grasps of the guards to escape from them and shouted nonsense into the room that he had probably previously spent his hours in, for him to end up in such state.

Seola curses under her breath when she manages to shuffle back to her feet, groaning softly as she rubs her side in pain.

“, you’re just a ! You’re no better than I am!”

“Sir. I’m going to have to you out of the club—“

“I don’t ing care! How dare that reject me, I’m willing to pay her to my di-”

"If you’re looking for those kind of services, you’re looking at the wrong place,” a soft voice suddenly intervenes the messy scene and Seola’s breath was somewhat caught on her chest when she sees the owner of the voice finally making her appearance and stepping out of the room before them.

She was beautiful.

Too beautiful, as a matter of fact that she sticks out like a sore thumb in such a dirty establishment.

Alluring almond eyes, paired with a perfectly sculpted nose and cherry pink lips.

She definitely, definitely does not fit in the picture here.

“Hah, was the money that I offered you not enough? I bet you’d it if I offer you much more!”

“Look sir.”

Seola could tell that the girl was beyond pissed from her tone and she had to applaud the girl for keeping the last bit of courtesy she had left in her by keeping her composure as she takes a step closer to the drunken man in question.

“I couldn’t even care less for how much money you throw me to let me your filthy dong down there,” her lips stretches into a mocking smile, arms crossed over her chest. “For your information, I eat . I don’t . Thank you,” she adds in one last comment before gesturing the guards to take the man away from the scene.

Seola had to break into laughter as soon as the commotion ends because this is definitely not what she had in mind when she first steps her foot in here.

A pretty girl with an attitude, who knows to stand up for herself at these kind of places was something t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter