FINAL

Love Dilemma

Upon hearing the alarm going off, Sojung grunts as she tries reaching it to shut it down. But despite of hating the loud sound of the clock waking her up she just could not help but flash a small smile after sitting up on her bed as she rubs her eyes.

 

There’s only one good reason to wake up every morning apart from the many reasons she hates it. The only thing – or person – that makes her day is none other than the owner of the dog daycare where she leaves her beloved son, Meonji, every weekdays before going to work.

 

Her friend and co-worker, Eunha, introduced the place to her when she first adopted her silver poodle. She has been wanting a dog of her own ever since she was a child but her parents was opposed to it due to how busy they are and how she was still very young to take care of someone or something else aside from herself.

 

But now that she’s a graduate and has a stable job in a firm, the tall girl can do whatever she wants.

 

The very first thing she did for herself when she got the promotion was adopt a puppy. Choosing just one was difficult for her, being a dog lover and someone who just can’t resist the puppy eyes they were giving her. Begging for her to pick them as her dog.

 

She almost picked the female one month golden brown Pomeranian but there was just something about the silver poodle that allured her in choosing him as her companion.

 

Sojung never regretted choosing him over the other puppies begging her.

 

There was one important matter she forgot when she decided to adopt a dog.

 

No one would be left at home with the dog every weekdays because of her work and she doesn’t get off her work until seven in the evening and that may extend until nine if she has a pile of workload.

 

That made her panic since how can she leave a mere two month puppy alone in her unit? And she can’t possibly bring him at her office. Unless she’s asking for some scolding or worse… getting fired in her work.

 

After hours of thinking and searching the internet for a way to make sure Meonji would not be left alone in her unit, she found out that there was also a daycare for dogs. That made her sigh in a relief.

 

But of course being a kind of person who only focus on one stuff at a time, she soon realized that she does not know any place that she can trust her son to every Mondays to Fridays. So she approached her friend who was just in the other room and asked if she knew a place -- a daycare for dogs that she can be at ease.

 

Eunha did help.

 

But well… she just did not help Sojung to find a place for her dog.

 

The younger girl does not know if the other thing that happened was a good one or a bad one. Maybe a good since her no girlfriend since birth friend had finally found someone that she likes and maybe it’s bad due to the fact that the tall girl always walks in the office with a bright smile and acting as if she has been struck by an arrow of cupid.

 

When in fact it somehow is a one sided feeling.

 

The owner of the daycare, Hwang Eunbi, probably just knows her as one of her regular customers. One who can be a bit weird by how Sojung forgets how to speak at some point because of how captivated she is towards the owner.

 

Who wouldn’t get creeped out if someone who you were talking to, specifically customer, just cluelessly stares at you with their mouth open and even stutter when they manage to remember how to speak.

 

Let’s admit it, Sojung may be the perfect girl for every men and women. She’s pretty, smart, have the perfect proportion, not to mention how oozing hot she is even if she is doing nothing. But despite of those traits, she’s socially awkward with strangers… one of the reasons she had never been in a relationship with other.

 

She just has this automatic defense mechanism.

 

A mechanism that pushes away the people who tries to hit it off with her. In short, she always rejects them.

 

Coldly rejects them.

 

Being that popular person who always gets approached first by others, she does not know how to do it first.

 

Thinking about talking first to new people just cringes her.

 

That’s why she’s been in this situation with Eunbi for over a year already. Leaving her best friends frustrated by the cowardice and pride of the tall girl.

 

“Did you stutter again while talking to her, weirdo?” A brunette teasingly greeted her as she enters the office.

 

Sojung turned her head towards the brunette and glared at her before smiling -- sarcastically smiling -- at the latter. “If I were you, I would be minding my own love life Yerin.”

 

Sojung answer backfired because of how the brunette reacted.

 

“Well you should not be concerned about me nor my love life. In fact Yewon and I would be having a dinner date tonight. But thank you for your concern Miss Beautiful.” The tall girl groaned hearing the nickname that she despises the most.

 

Apparently there was a story behind that name.

 

You see, the daycare is not just a simple daycare that takes care of someone else’s dogs. They also offer beverages and some food for the customers.

 

Just cliche as it gets, Sojung blurted that word out in amid of her daze while Eunbi was asking her what kind of drink she was ordering. Though her surprise, the owner was not surprise nor caught off guard by the tall girl.

 

Eunbi either did not hear it or pretended that she did not hear it to the fact that she receives this kind of compliment so often.

 

Being how best friends are usually are, Eunha and Yerin just laughed at her when they heard the story and which made Sojung immediately regret that she told them.

 

Ever since that day, she gets teased from time to time. Specially by Yerin.

 

“Please stop calling that. That happened ages ago.” Sojung sighed in defeat.

 

“Awww. But that name suits you. Well both for physical look and for an embarrassing moment in you love life.” The brunette stated trying to contain her laughter as her eyes followed Sojung who was now entering her own room.

 

Just as Sojung disappeared from the brunette’s sight, Eunha entered with her usual puffy cheeks when she oversleeps.

 

“Why doesn’t she just man up and confess?” The short haired girl ask before sipping her morning coffee.

 

“I don’t know.” Yerin shrugged. “She’s the great Kim Sojung who always gets approached or asked out first rather than making the first move on them.”

 

“But still… she’s already been crazy about the girl for over a year.”

 

“You can’t blame her. I bet it’s going to be a disaster if she confesses her feelings.” Yerin grabbed the folders on her desk and stood up to deliver them to the boss.

 

Eunha pouted and murmured something before going the other direction.

 

“Eunbi might get taken away before this girl even makes her move.”

 

///

 

 

Yerin and Eunha was sitting at the building’s cafeteria, waiting for Sojung to arrive to start eating their lunch.

 

It was ten minutes after when Sojung arrived while looking through her phone and the two can’t just help but either groan or roll their eyes at the sight of how their best friend is walking when the two of them are starving.

 

 

“After a hundred years you’ve arrived. You should be thankful that we did not die out of hunger.” Eunha said with her famous pout. Sojung could not help but laugh nervously.

 

She completely forgot that Eunha would be so grumpy when it comes to food.

 

“Have you been waiting long?”

 

“Not really. But it’s better if you stop walking as if you’re walking on the moon. As you can see you made the food monster angry.” Yerin playfully answered making Eunha glare at her for the insult and Sojung mumbled a soft apology.

 

Yerin shrugged at Eunha and mouthed “What” that made the younger girl hiss.

 

The brunette stretched her neck before she pushed her chair, now standing up and ready to grab her food. “Let’s stop the chit chat and eat before our work resumes.”

 

Two Jungs ordered a clubhouse sandwich while Sojung ordered a caesar salad.

 

Must be curious on why they are eating those for lunch? The reason for that is that there is another break time during sunset and well Eunha always has a packed burger in store.

 

The best friends were eating without talking until Yerin decided to break the ice and made Sojung choke her food.

 

“I know I’ve asked you this for the hundredth time, but why can’t you just confess to her?” The oldest was staring at the brunette with her eyes wide open. Shocked by the question.

 

It wasn’t the first time they asked her this but Sojung just could not get used to it. Because confessing? That’s the last thing she do even if she’s dead crazy in love with Eunbi. She just can already foresee what would happen if she did that out of the blue.

 

She will be known as the goddess who got rejected in just a span of one second.

 

“Are you crazy?!” Sojung shouted, catching the attention of everyone in the cafeteria before she realized that she screamed her lungs out.

 

Out of embarrassment, she leaned closer to the other two and whispered. “She does not even know me. In fact she might just know me as a regular customer who can’t take care of her own dog.”

 

“Or maybe she remembers you as the gorgeous regular customer who woos everyone she passes by.” Eunha replied but Yerin being her usual self, she contradicted what the younger girl said. “Or maybe she remembers her as the customer who always finds her self in a daze and can’t speak whenever she’s in front of her.”

 

Eunha glared and hissed at the brunette who just raised her hands in surrender.

 

Both of them were not wrong but what Yerin said just impacted Sojung more than what Eunha had stated. That made the tall girl’s confidence shoot to rock bottom and turn fifty shades of red due to the fact that embarrassing memories came flashing through her mind.

 

It wasn’t just one or two or three times she made a fool of herself in front of the daycare owner. In fact it might even be above ten. And that isn’t a good record for someone who would want to confess to someone.

 

The Jungs noticed how gloomy the oldest became and they could not help but sigh at their hopeless friend.

 

Eunha turned her head towards Yerin and whispered. “I swear to god if you don’t stop being pessimist, I will tell Yewon what kind of a friend you are towards Sojung.”

 

“What? I’m just joking around.” The brunette retorted in disbelief.

 

“Then stop blurting out jokes that can possibly affect Sojung’s confidence towards that girl she’s crazy for.”

 

The two of them continued bickering that they forgot -- literally forgot -- that Sojung was still with them.

 

The oldest who had a dull face was now staring at the bickering friends with an unamused expression. They really just get into bickering mode and the topic was just sitting across them. Isn’t that just great? Great for someone to be pissed?

 

The bickering friends stopped when they heard a loud thud coming from their table and they knew they screwed.

 

As soon as they saw Sojung with her eyebrows raised, the two of them lowered their head as if they were getting scolded by their mother. They waited for some lessons but nothing came except for a stressed sigh.

 

Silence grew between them and the Jungs could only blurt out another awful plan.

 

“If you don’t want to confess on your own, then we’ll help you with a plan.”

 

Sojung wanted to roll her eyes since never in a million years will she really confess but instead, she tilted her head out of curiosity. She kept mum and gestured her hand for them to keep going since she also wants to hear what they have to say.

 

“Let’s all go to that place tonight after our shift is done.” Yerin blurted with her wiggling her eyebrows and having a sly smile.

 

The oldest scoffed at what she heard. They won’t possibly do what she is currently thinking… won’t they?

 

“Don’t tell me you’ll go with me just to see me become a fool after pushing me to her.” That made the brunette thinking. She wasn’t partially wrong about watching the older girl make a fool of herself.

 

“Of course not, how about this…” The short haired girl stopped for a moment before spilling the beans. “How about ordering something before fetching Meonji? Then as you order, give her a paper.”

 

“What would a paper do to help me?” Sojung and her obliviousness towards this kind of topic

 

“Obviously there’s something written there. Duh.” Yerin said in frustration. The brunette was near on leaving the cupid work to the bunny beside her but she’s too afraid that Eunha would say something that is way out of the confession list.

 

The younger Jung slowly nodded and continued what Yerin was trying to say. “Your number may be written there or anything you want to ask to her.”

 

///

 

Sojung has no idea on why she agreed to these two and now they were both inside the cafe slash dog daycare. The place was not packed just like the last time the three of them were here and the last time they went together was when the tall girl made a fool of herself by rapping her order.

 

Yerin and Eunha must say that the owner was indeed beautiful. A beauty that one can’t easily get tired of seeing.

 

If it it weren’t for Sojung liking Eunbi nor if it weren’t for Yewon, Yerin probably had flirted with Eunbi and that is not a lie. Yerin was not the type of girl who settled for one girl. She was the flirtatious type of a person and maybe if not for Yewon, she would still be the same Jung Yerin who has a dozen of flings but never gets committed into just one.

 

“So.. are you doing this bold flirting using a paper or you are just going to stare at her until this place closes?” The brunette knocked multiple times on the wooden table catching the older girl’s attention.

 

Sojung looked at the two with her eyes locked on her lap where her hands were fidgeting. She was not one bit confident nor comfortable at this plan.

 

Not one bit.

 

Even if she is just going to give a piece of paper to the girl who captivated her heart. Thousands of thoughts were swimming inside her head making her more uneasy.

 

What if she just ignores it?

 

What if she just throws it without reading?

 

What if she rejects my offer?

 

The tall girl sank below her worries as if she was now stranded on an island with barely any light. She was getting swept by the waves of worries and her anxiety was winning over her for the millionth time.

 

The two were calling the older girl but to no avail. Her head was just hanging low and the bunny and the brunette definitely knows that the latter was over thinking again.

 

They very well know that the older girl should be given space at a situation like this since if they talk to her, she would just get more nervous as usual.

 

It took a few minutes before Sojung shook her head and slapped both of her cheeks to run away from her negative thoughts that keeps on catching up to her.

 

She took a deep breath for many times as she can to collect herself before raising her head and looking directly to her best friends.

 

“Must I really do this?” Sojung asked shakily and her best friends answered “Yes, you should” in unison.

 

The older girl sighed in defeat as she open the folded piece of paper that she is supposed to give to Eunbi.

 

Hi.

You probably don’t know that I exist but… do you think we can grab some coffee sometimes and get to know each other?

 

Ps. I would really be happy if you give me a response. Even if you are rejecting me.

 

The screeching sound of the chair lingered around the place when Sojung stood up making her cringed at the noise.

 

This is it.

 

You’re really going to do this.

 

Sojung kept repeating to herself the she can do this but when she was only a few steps away from the counter, she turned around and pleaded for her friends to help who were cheering for her at their seats.

 

She was about to return to their seats until h phone chimed and received a message from them at their group chat.

 

“Good luck weirdo!”

 

“Don’t be too nervous, you can do this :)”

 

The tension she was feeling eased up a bit when she read the encouraging messages from her friends. She’s really thankful that even if they were always on crack, they still know when to be supportive and cheer her up.

 

Taking the encouragement of the two, she started walking towards the counter in which she melted on spot when Eunbi greeted her with that lovely smile of her.

 

And not to mention how the younger girl looks even more attractive with her hair tied up.

 

Thump.

 

Thump.

 

Thump.

 

How can one person make Sojung’s heart beat a million times faster than it should be?

 

Sojung completely fell on a trance and forgot what she was supposed to do. Eunbi’s beauty was pulling her into this world that has full of colors and flowers around them and the tall girl already thinks that this is not good.

 

This is so not good.

 

She’s already so attracted to this girl who may or may not remember her name. This made her think twice if she should really give her the paper or not.

 

Just imagining the rejection she will receive makes her miserable.

 

“Ma’am?” Eunbi called the girl in front of her who was now intensely staring at her without blinking an eye.

 

“Ma’am, will you be ordering tonight or will you be fetching your dog?” Eunbi raised her voice a little out of curiosity and somehow a hint of annoyance can be heard from her voice.

 

Sojung was pulled out from her thoughts when she heard the soft voice that is always music to her ears.

 

“Ah. Yes. I will order something.” Eunbi nodded and smiled, opening the monitor in front of her.

 

“What would be your order?”

 

To be honest, the older girl does not know what to order. She was caught off guard and being captivated by the owner was not on the plan.

 

She was supposed to act cool and be in her steady shape. Not this nervous and trembling girl.

 

Okay, is it bad if I say that I’ll say..

 

“I want to order you.” The girl at the counter kept blinking upon hearing the bold statement of the customer and let out a soft ‘eh?’.

 

Sojung stared at the younger girl and was confused on why the latter is having that kind of expression. Her mind buffered for a few seconds before realizing that he said her thoughts out loud and she felt heat rushing to her head as she repeatedly cursed in her mind for being such a dumb person.

 

The only way or way she could think of to get out of this mess was make an excuse. Hoping that she’ll be smart just this once.

 

“I mean I want you to take my order.” Sojung nervously laughed and wished that that was a believable excuse.

 

Luck must be on her side today, Eunbi laughed along with her and muttered. “Of course. Of course.”

 

Sojung then ordered as if nothing happened when the truth is that she wanted to disappear from this place or just anywhere that is out of sight of the younger girl.

 

She now was fishing out money for her payment until she remembered what was really her motive.

 

Contemplating if she should place the piece of paper in between the bills… she eventually did it and dashed out the counter to return to her friends.

 

She just hopes that what she did was not dumb since the paper might get unnoticed.

 

“So what happened? Did you get her?” Yerin asked as soon as Sojung returned.

 

The tall girl plopped her body and hid her burning face from her friends.

 

“Sojung?” Eunha asked in a soft voice who sensed that something was wrong with her best friend.

 

“It’s bad. Real bad.” Sojung wanted to cry and whine for what she did. She had no choice but to tell her friends what she did and what she said to Eunbi. She wanted to at least let that out even if they’ll (Yerin specifically) would make fun of her.

 

She was not wrong about Yerin making fun of her. The brunette instantly laughed so loud that she even disturbed the other customers who were present at the place. Eunha made sure to slap the arm of the laughing brunette who winced in pain after getting hit.

 

“Why are you hitting me?” The brunette asked while rubbing her arm.

 

“Is that even supposed to be a question?” The youngest among them rolled her eyes before talking to Sojung.

 

“Hey, that’s not so bad. At least you managed to make up an excuse in just a span of seconds.”

 

Eunha tried cheering up the tall girl with comforting words while Yerin was obviously trying to stop herself from bursting from laughter. The brunette is old enough to know that laughing at a time like this is a bad idea but she just could not help herself from thinking how funny it is.

 

That continued until their order already arrived. Eunbi was the one who is serving their food and Sojung can’t even look at her. She was that embarrassed.

 

But she was waiting if the paper she gave the younger girl would be returned… but well… no paper came with their order.

 

She felt a boulder crashing on her chest when Eunbi just left after placing the orders on their table.

 

Sojung felt broken.

 

After twenty-four years of living on earth, she finally felt how to be rejected and heartbroken.

 

///

 

The once full of life Sojung is now looking like someone who have not slept for days and someone who is completely different from the love struck Kim Sojung who enters the building with a smile reaching her ears.

 

It was weird for everyone to see the tall girl acting like that all of a sudden.

 

They can’t really blame them for the sudden change. People do become like that after being rejected by the love of their life.

 

Speaking of the love of her life, Sojung has not been visiting that place ever since that indirect rejection. Too afraid that everything would be awkward between them.

 

There was really nothing going on with the both of them so why was Sojung afraid of the atmosphere? It was as if she’s afraid to see someone from her past.

 

She admits that she feels too empty now that she’s not seeing the girl every weekdays since she decided to drop Meonji from another daycare that is five times farther than the last one. She needed to wake up more early just so she won’t be late to work after leaving her son at the pet cafe.

 

It has almost been a month ever since that event and she still can’t remove and forget the pain he felt.

 

Yerin told her to come back at least just once to that place where Eunbi was because maybe she just have not read nor saw the paper that was slipped in between the bills. That small paper can be barely noticed by how small it was made.

 

To her dismay, Sojung was not listening to her.

 

There were many possibilities on why the paper was not returned but Sojung chose to believe that she was rejected instead of having the hope that she should have if she truly likes this girl named Hwang Eunbi.

 

///

 

“Hey boss, seems like your favorite customer has not been coming back ever since that bold confession.” The tall, petite girl inside the kitchen teasingly said towards Eunbi who had her eyes locked on the door.

 

Waiting for her favorite customer to return.

 

That favorite customer of hers was none other than the model like girl who never fails to make her smile and laugh after she orders.

 

Kim Sojung.

 

That’s what the older girl does not know.

 

She doesn’t know how Eunbi waits for her every morning and night to enter the shop.

 

Eunbi started getting fond of the tall girl because of how she finds her adorable. She was different from the other people she met before.

 

There was something that the older girl possess that others don’t.

 

Eunbi loved how the latter gets nervous around her. Apart from being a beauty, the quirkiness of the girl captured her.

 

Not only that, Sojung has a kind heart.

 

The young girl remembered the time when a child was crying on the street, looking for his parents, and Sojung accompanied and helped the boy find them despite of not knowing if it was just a set up.

 

Eunbi flashed a smile and her eyes glowed when she heard the chiming of the bell door but her face fell when she saw that it was not her favorite customer.

 

“Looks like your girl is someone who runs away after confessing.” The girl who was in the kitchen while ago is now standing on the door towards the counter with a smirk plastered on her face.

 

“She’ll come. So don’t assume things Yuna.” Lies. Eunbi doesn’t think that Sojung would come back again.

 

It’s been exactly twenty eight days ever since her last visit and that is making the young girl devastated. She knew that the tall girl was intentionally avoiding coming at her work place.

 

“Maybe you should have answered the paper she gave you that time instead of keeping it?” Yuna clicked her tongue before disappearing to the kitchen to check how are the pastries that she was baking.

 

Yuna was right about that.

 

Eunbi should have answered the paper that day.

 

Who is she to blame though? Eunbi was still recovering from the “I want to order you.” statement of the model like girl. Then even before she can calm herself from squealing, she sees a piece of paper in the middle of the bills that asks her if hey could get to know each other.

 

Who can possibly think straight at that very moment?

 

Eunbi planned on giving back the paper with an answer the next day but the girl did not return. Days of disappeared turned into weeks and now it will soon turn into month.

 

“Do you think… she thought that I rejected her?” Eunbi genuinely asked Yuna who scoffed at her.

 

“What do you think would you feel if you gave her a paper asking her out but she didn’t return it and acted like nothing happened?” The latter’s question hit the young girl. She cursed under her breath and walked back and forth while biting her nails.

 

Too nervous and stupid for her action.

 

“I would think that she doesn’t like me but of course I would not do what she is doing now.”

 

“Well if you still want her, now you should be the one to make a move. She already did hers.”

 

“How?”

 

Yuna sighed and rolled her eyes due to the fact that Eunbi was now acting clueless when she obviously knew the answer for her question.

 

“Go to her workplace and give her that paper. Don’t you like know where she works because of your stalking skill?” By stalking, she meant that Eunbi basically always checks Sojung’s social media account.

 

One can really not miss the place where she works. From the background of her photos and how the tall girl sometimes include her location.

 

“Hey, I never stalked her.” The younger girl stuttered as she defended herself from the obviously guilty as charged statement of Yuna.

 

“If you say so. I don’t want to get fired so I’ll just say I believe you.” Yuna sarcastically said and laughed at her boss who was turning bright red.

 

“I can watch the place now if you want.” A clanging sound was heard in the kitchen. “Meaning you can go get your girl before it’s too late.”

 

///

 

Sojung was now organizing the files on her table before leaving the office and she was the only one who was left in their department again. She has been pulling an overtime and pushing herself ever since that day.

 

Just to see if she would forget her.

 

After tidying up and closing all the lights, she entered the elevator and pressed the ground floor button. When she arrived at the bottom floor, she wrapped her red stripped scarf around her neck.

 

Upon stepping out of the building, she looked up at the sky and the night sky was unusually empty. No stars nor moon present just pure darkness.

 

She shook her head and brushed her thoughts as she walked towards the parking lot.

 

The weird thing was, there was someone squatting in front of her black Maserati Quattroporte. The tall girl squinted her eyes to identify who was the mysterious girl who looked like she was shivering out of coldness.

 

Scratching her head as she approach her car, her eyes widened when she saw who was waiting for her. She wanted to ask what Eunbi was doing here but the younger girl glared at her.

 

“Why are you so late? It’s near eleven already.” Sojung removed her scarf with the sight of the younger girl’s trembling lips and hands. She was obviously been out here for too long already.

 

Eunbi was baffled when the taller girl wrapped the scarf she was using around her. It would be a lie if she said that her heart did not skip a beat when the taller girl wrapped her the scarf.

 

“I’m not cold.” An obvious lie.

 

“What are you doing here during this late of an hour? And how do you know that this is my car?” The older girl sighed and changed the topic.

 

The younger girl did not want to reveal that she saw the car at Sojung’s social media account. She can’t risk getting caught by the latter so she just answered the first question.

 

“Well you haven’t visited the cafe for almost a month and you forgot something when you left.” The younger girl trying her best not to stutter but the latter noticed the quivering voice of hers.

 

Sojung tilted her head trying to remember what she forgot. As far as she remembers, she always checks her things before leaving somewhere so she was certain that she did not forget anything.

 

The tall girl heard the latter groan making her even more curious.

 

Silence filled the air for none of them were uttering any words. Until… Eunbi bursted out of nowhere making Sojung flinch on the spot and have an inner heart attack.

 

“I can’t believe I left my cafe just to give you this.” Eunbi annoyingly said and shoved the familiar piece of paper towards Sojung before dashing out of the scene.

 

The taller girl was flustered and tried calling out for the younger one but Eunbi just walked even faster. Leaving Sojung with only a piece of paper.

 

She knew exactly what the paper was but something inside her was telling her to not open it but being the rule breaking of her own gut feeling, Sojung opened it.

 

Reading the answer made her smile and she once again felt the once imprisoned butterflies in her stomach.

 

The lifeless and heartbroken Kim Sojung once again regained herself upon reading what’s written on the paper.

 

Hi.

You probably don’t know that I exist but… do you think we can grab some coffee sometimes and get to know each other?

 

Ps. I would really be happy if you give me a response. Even if you are rejecting me.

 

Sure. I would love to do that and here’s my number in case you want to contact me :)

09xx-xxx-xxxx

 

Sojung felt so dumb for not listening to Yerin’s advice about her going back to the cafe.

 

Maybe she should stop being so negative about everything. Just like now. If Eunbi did not approach her to give her this, she would not know what the true response of the younger girl was.

 

“Falling in love is not so bad after all.” The tall girl said under her breath with a smile, still holding the paper and staring at the direction where the younger girl went.

 

///

 

Author’s Note: Its me talking haha. I just want to apologize if this was poorly written or executed. I’ve been having headaches and dizziness these past few days and I was writing this, I was having a severe dizziness so please forgive me if this was bad. Please leave a comment or feedback if you have time. I really appreciate seeing and reading them. :)