One

Loviñ mysëlf

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The footsteps behind him got louder as baëkhyun speeds his walk, he felt like someone's watching him, the feeling grew stronger when the alley got darker as he walks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His mind was blank when the winds danced around the area of where he was standing like it was mocking him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He stopped his breathing when the hand came from behind trapping his mouth shut.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 struggling and thrashing around didn't work as he started to pass out because of his attacker has cut off his oxygen. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The attacker removed his hands from baëkhyun, couldn't believe his eyes, that face that nose everything is similar, familiar, really familiar.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 chuckling when the male inside his arms went limp like a rag doll, the face chain that was decoring his face was a distraction for the attacker when he picked him up bridal style, no one was present to see a thing that happened that night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baëkhyun heard soft whispers here and there, he couldn't open his eyes to see what's going on, His entire body ached, No matter how many times he tried to move them, they were impossibly numb.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pain, that's what he felt throughout his body, He was exhausted, He felt like he was been Trapped, He felt someone's hand on top of his chest like it was checking if he was alive or not, the soft hand ran down his side, the goosebumps appeared on his entire body, when he Finally had the energy to open his eyes, it was blurring the image of someone wearing black came to his view.`` I see you're finally awake". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baëkhyun's eyes widen at the sight, the person in front of him looked scary, his eyebrows made him look intimidating, sharp jawline, exposed collarbone, baëkhyun was breathing heavily from the fear, the man in front of him offered him a hand to make him sit down on the bed, baekhyun just looked at him like he just saw a ghost, face looking paler than usual, the man took his trembling hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ relax, i won't hurt you, at least if you behaved". That man smiled at him mischievously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ who- who are you-". baëkhyun hiccuped tears of fear made their place inside his blue eyes, for a split second the man in front of him stared down deeply in his eyes as he was searching for something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ I'm sehun, and don't try to escape okay, we are trying to be nice to you". After that he Stood up and left the room leaving baëkhyun alone in the dark room that barely has any light.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There was something in the darkness, something like a bad aura?, Baëkhyun hugged his body with his own arms ,as a chilled breeze passed his body. His body was paining, there were thoughts inside his head. Why was he here? But his thoughts were disturbed when someone else entered the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He must look really stupid considering he has his mouth open like a Fish, the male infront of him looks like him, like really really looks like him, baëkhyun rubbed his eyes with his fist but the male was still there smirking at his priceless reaction“ how- who- are you". Baëkhyun's blue eyes followed his movements like a pray he was to the man, he stopped right in front of him, cocking his head to one side he pursed his lips in confusion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ you look like me but why you're such a scaredy cat". His look alike said with a smirk.Something boiled inside baëkhyun seeing him, was it his brown eyes ?, It makes him look normal unlike baëkhyun, seeing the male so into staring at him baekhyun took a step closer to him wiping his bottom lip with his warm hand, baekhyun flinched at the contact, his hands were warm unlike himself, the male took a step back when he saw baëkhyun scanning his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ you had lipstick there".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who was this guy ?, Acting so nice, the thought quickly disappeared when baëkhyun heard a click he looked down to see his hands handcuffed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ what- what are you doing".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His panicked voice ring through the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His look alike pulled at the handcuffed making baëkhyun stand up from the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ follow me without uttering a word I'm not really that nice as i look".Baëkhyun followed his look alike quietly down the dark hallway. There were many rooms in the hallways and everything was dark. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Get in" baëkhyun's duplicate said as they both entered a room , which somewhat looked like a lab.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Go lie down there " he ordered and baëkhyun's mind did as he was told.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baëkhyun's hand were sore from the handcuff pulling at the skin when he laid down in there, the door opening sound echoed throughout the room, the tall male from earlier stepped inside the room giving baekhyun a side glance then setting his gaze into baëkhyun's face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ remove the handcuffs you are hurting him".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun turned around from his computer to see sehun sending him a stern glare, baekhyun saw his beautiful clone watching them with a pained expression, the skin was turning red from the tight fit of the handcuff, baekhyun gave one last glance to his look alike before turning away completely doing the progress of the examination.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ give me the key right now or I'm telling suho about this ". Baekhyun didn't even flinched when sehun's voice got louder, the man was really calm but something about the pain expression the clone was making had him irritated for some reason he felt like choking baëkhyun on the spot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ I'm doing what I'm told to do if you are here to distract me then get the hell out ". 

 

Baekhyun pushed sehun away when the taller took the keys that were hanging around his waist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ gotcha". Sehun smirked throwing the keys from one hand to another when baekhyun tried to catch it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ baekhyun stop it you know you aren't told to treat him like an animal and he's corporating right ". Sehun explained freeing the handcuffs from the clones, it was deep red and swollen baëkhyun's lips trembled, seeing that, sehun couldn't stop cooing at the adorable looking man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ don't cry that Bastard is a sadist or worse". Sehun helped him sit up on the bed, baekhyun's white hair covered his face when baekhyun bowed his head in fear of the two male inside the room, he felt a hand lifting his face, tear stained cheeks and trembling lips he looked oddly vulnerable for an evil clone at that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ look what you did, you made him cry". Baekhyun frowned seeing sehun getting touchy touchy with his duplicate, how stupid he was It's baekhyun's clone basically he was caring for someone who looks like him and sehun as far he knows hates his guts, the way his clone didn't even protest when sehun engulfed him in a hug made him grind his teeths in annoyance.“ stop touching him right now,don't you have other things to do like walking your precious dog out ". Baekhyun spit out in rage separating the two male.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ woah woah slow down there i was just helping this poor little kid here". Sehun couldn't hide his smile that was growing because seeing baekhyun like this trembling like he'll throw him out any moment was kinda fun, the rivalry between them continued when they heard a hiccup sound coming from somewhere.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's entire face changed seeing his look alike's blue eyes with pearl like tears running down his face, a skip of heart beat followed, Baëkhyun tried standing up on his own feet but his weight pulled him down immediately, sehun was there to catch him fast enough before his pretty face meets the floor.“ careful there pretty boy, don't want this masterpiece like face to get ruined now do we ?".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ oh sehun you have three seconds to disappear from this room or I'll tell suho what you said to his mom the other day !". Baekhyun threatened with unamused face eyeing sehun as he backs away from his duplicate giving baekhyun a death glare, baekhyun sighed seeing the taller leaving the room finally.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ did i gave you permission to talk with strangers". Cowering back in fear baëkhyun didn't pay attention to anything just then baekhyun pulled his face chain revealing a red scar on his face, feeling humiliated baëkhyun started crying silently, baekhyun was amused will be an understatement he was suddenly so interested in the other it seems impossible, he had so many questions lingering inside him mind, why his doppelganger has a scar on his face ?, Who could have the heart to hurt a beauty like this, Don't think wrong about baekhyun's intention but it was undeniable how majestic looking this male Infront of him was, even if it's baekhyun's duplicate, he just thinks he can't reach that level of beauty like baëkhyun has, otherworldly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 baekhyun felt bad for once seeing the male in front of him shaking in fear from the closeness between them, staring down at his look alike's blue eye's baekhyun got hypnotize it seems, without knowing he was closing the distance between them, shock to his core when he experienced something extremely soft against his own lip, baekhyun backed away in horror staring at baëkhyun with horror written all over his face, why he did that, It's so wrong!!, Without thinking about how he left his doppelganger alone without any handcuffs baekhyun ran.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

his doppelganger can leave if he wants, baekhyun couldn't stable his breathing , this is so wrong, what has gotten into him, frustrated with himself he threw a harsh punch at the wall, knuckles turning red from the impact.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 

 

I really don't have anything to say ^_^ i hope SeBaekist are into baekbaëk :-\