: THE CONTRACT

  아이돌 : is it everything you 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅?
 
??? members
cheat
Sheet
전속계약
scroll >
scroll >
o1.
concept
 

so i've decided to do a slight concept revamp of this story, mostly regarding the members. i realized while i was working on it that i had really specific ideas for all the plotlines, but i wanted to give you guys more freedom. otherwise there's not really a reason for this to be an applyfic haha. the members page has been taken down, as now the number of members will be chosen based on the applications that come in. this could end up being a 3 member group or a 13 member group, that's all up to THE CHARACTERS you guys Create! the positions are also up to you guys for the most part, they might be adjusted after everyone has been chosen AND THE STORY GETS STARTED.
 
 
 
o2.
restrictions and rules
 

though this should probably go without saying, absolutely no race-bending. if your character is a minor, please don't make their love interest an adult. though cygnus media is a new company, feel free to make your character a foreigner, as long as they're at minimum half asian. your character's training time should be a minimum of three days, only because it'd take atleast three days to shoot a music video, record the song, and somewhat learn the dance. there's not really an age range but please don't make your character younger than 14-15. as far as background and talent twins, you pretty much have free reign! 
 
 
 
o3.
ideas + misc
 
 
TAKEN FCS : CHOI CHUNGHYEOP OF VAV, jung yunho of tvxq, lee jueun of dia

faceclaims : itzy, omg, fromis_9, lovelyz, izone, ioi, gwsn, april, red velvet. there are a few members in particular i'd like to see from each group, so bonus points if you can guess that as well haha
 
plot ideas : the girl who has been training all her life but still hasn't debuted, the girl who started training last week, the girl who wants to be an idol but has no talent, the girl who doesn't want to be an idol but has immense talent, the girl who had to give up her dream and lead a normal life, the girl who thinks idol life is about cute boys and pretty dresses
 
 
 
o4.
FAQ
 
 
Q1: WHAT ARE THE POSITIONS?
 
A1: there aren't any as of now! you guys are meant to create positions for your characters
 
Q2: what’s the possible maximum time to train under cygnus?
 
A2: cygnus has only been around for 3 months prior to their recruitment of beomsu, and they give him a year after his recruitment to make a girl group. at the time of his recruitment there are no trainees, so the maximum would be one year under cygnus. however your character can have trained any amount of time under different companies!
 
Q3: ARE YOU OKAY WITH WLW RELATIONSHIPS?
 
A3: ABSOLUTELY! 
 
Q4: CAN WE APPLY MORE THAN ONCE?
 
A4: YOU GUYS CAN APPLY AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT, THOUGH I CAN'T PROMISE ALL YOUR CHARACTERS WILL BE CHOSEN.
 
Q5: WHEN IS THE DEADLINE?
 
A5: I HAVEN'T CHOSEN A HARD DEADLINE YET, BUT FOR NOW SOFT DEADLINE IS AROUND MONTH FROM NOW??