Entrance 01

When a new dancer joins the emission.

"To all the trainees present in this dance hall, please make sure you move to the dormitory and speed!" This feminine voice that had resonated throughout the room while the trainees were hard to dance.
 
-I hope we are evacuated to eat! Assura Jooheon.
-And me, I hope it's to be free the rest of the day! I'm exhausted. Assura Changkyun.
 
Kihyun, who seemed to be the most fit and the least breathless of all, did not bother to listen to the trainees' complaints. He followed orders and left first.
 
Once trainees settled on the floor, they waited and Kihyun was not even surprised to see Changkyun's head resting on Jooheon's thigh. They were all trainees, but those two had always seemed to be close, as long as they could start together!
 
-Hello to all, an announcement has been made so be sure to accept this new dancer among you, Son Hyunwoo. Hyunwoo, please, introduce yourself quickly. Assured the manager of the agency, reaching out to the newcomer to introduce themselves to others.
-Ah hm yes, good morning to all, I am Son Hyunwoo, I am delighted to be able to join you, I hope that we will manage to form together a very good team! Thank you for welcoming me! Assured Hyunwoo, arching for politeness.
 
The members were all stunned and without words, some had not even taken the lead to listen to this new presentation. The trainees did not want to have to recruit a new singer or a new dancer once again ... It was already very hard when Changkyun had arrived after an elimination of a former trainee.
 
-Be sure to take care of him. It's a very good element. Remember that all of you must continue to fight to form a team and start your elbows! Have a good day.

The trainees in the room were in a bad mood as a storm had fallen just after a magnificent sun shone in the morning. Jooheon frowned and acted like a child swearing insults with his teeth clenched incredibly hard. Wonho had his head in his hands, imagining the worst coming soon. Hyungwon just wanted to sleep but he was very angry with the newcomer. Changkyun did not move an inch, he was too panicked, he seemed to relive that moment when it was him who had arrived in the middle of all trainees.
 
-So it's true? He gave us a new trainee to be sure to eliminate another one? How many comrades are we going to have to lose so that those who leave are replaced in the same day? Annoyed Minhyuk.
-It will not be a novelty, it's No Mercy, the show carries its name pretty well, right? Kihyun confessed.
-, I don't believe it! I lost #Gun and now I'm going to have to lose another friend ... Or maybe this time, will it be up to me to leave? Who knows, they may already have the name on their list !? Said Jooheon.
 
Kihyun, who could no longer stay in place, took the step towards the newcomer, who seemed well muscled and tall enough. He had tanned skin and looked like an idiot with his cap upside down on his head.
 
-When you arrived? They already warned you who would have to leave before you arrived? Why does it have to be you who replaces another? Why did not you just stay at home? Answer stupid !? I'm tired, I do not want to lose another friend of mine because of you, a bloody dancer who may not even know how to dance like we do!
 
Kihyun didn't feel his strength, he was not aware that his voice had raised two octaves. He was very upset and exhausted to have to get tired so that new ones arrived one after the other while his place did not move. He was breaking the vocal chords and yet he was still not accepted to start, whether in a group or solo!
 
-Kihyun-ah, gently. Don't misunderstand him! You have not forgotten how hard it was for me when I arrived ...? You were the first with Jooheon to get me integrated. You do not want to be mean to him, do you? Had shouting Changkyun to react his hyung.

Kihyun, who seemed to be calming down now, glared at the newcomer and simply pushed him back onto the chest. Kihyun, who was smaller and thinner than the latter in size, had not moved an inch, but Hyunwoo still kept that insolent expression on his face.
 
-I will train even harder! I do not want to be eliminated by a guy who thinks himself a dancer by his cap that is his head! Had finished Kihyun.
 
Kihyun had heard the laughter of the trainees behind his back by his idiotic words but at least the dancer knew what his dress style might look like in the vocalist's eyes.
 
After more than an hour of singing and dancing all the time, Kihyun felt exhausted, dirty, sweated for not taking a break. He dropped to the ground on his back and breathed as best he could to avoid dying out of strength. The music kept ringing in the hall but he didn't care.
 
-What are you still fooling here dude? It's past 7pm, you'll have to come eat with us.
-I'm not hungry. I just want to sing and dance until I die of exhaustion!
- but you will not have to say that. We love dancing and singing but you will not have to put silly ideas in your head like you do! Raise your and come eat Yoo Kihyun! Wonho says.

[Part 2] →