FINAL

And We Say Hi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ding!

And the elevator door opened. There's only Chanyeol in the elevator but it stop on floor 5th, someone's gonna in. 

And there...he is. Chanyeol never seen him before. Probably new. Both of them met each other eyes and bows a little as a greet and remains silent. 

 

"He smells sweet. Strawberry?"

                                                                    "Cool hair."

"Should I say hi?"

                                                            "Wow he's tall."

 

And they reached the ground floor, Baekhyun left first. 

"I should ask his name." Chanyeol sighs and exit the elevator. 

It is raining cats and dog. Chanyeol just clock off from work, went straight to home. Luckily he have a car so he doesn't get poured. Pressing button to the floor 11th, the door was about to close when someone abruptly hold it from outside and Chanyeol immediately keep the door open. 

It is the guy from floor 5th. And he is all wet. Again, they stand side by side, with a complete silent. Door closed. 

 

          "Why would I left my umbrella at home urgh! 
                                         

"He must be cold." 

 

Chanyeol hold his coat, hesitating a bit to give the latter—

Ding! 

5th floor reached and Baekhyun immediately rushes out. 

 

It is another few days when they met each other again, in the elevator. Chanyeol just done with his evening work out a little while Baekhyun, he seems just got back from a trip considering the flight tag on his luggage. 

 

"Why must this day! I am all sweaty."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter