Prologue

Breakable Wall

That night was dark and silent, yet calm. It never failed to soothe Hoseok's heart.

 

He took a sip of his caffè mocha with almond milk and looked outside the window of the cafe. Unlike in the cozy cafe, it was hectic out there. People kept pushing each other to cross the road hurriedly. Even when there was a woman fell down on the cold ground, others were too ignorant to help the poor young lady.

 

Hoseok sighed heavily. He acknowledged that kind of environment since it was Seoul. But he just seemed to couldn't deny the fact that he wouldn't live like that. His hometown which was in a small rural town was calm and serene. He used to live like that for 13 years of his life. But when his father remarried with a wealthy widow who didn't want to leave her city life in Gangnam, he was forced to move into her big house which seemed so empty even there were people living there.

 

She was okay. Not like the fairy tales which all the stepmothers were cruel and heartless, she was so nice to him. Maybe she only wanted to put on a show in front of his father. Maybe not. Since she was very kind, Hoseok never opposed the marriage. He just wanted the best for his father.

 

After three years living in the big yet lonely house, he decided to move out into a small apartment which he paid the rent monthly using the money he got from the daily part-time. His stepmother whom he still refused to call mom suggested that he should just stay with them until he graduated but he was firm with his own decision and moved out when he turned 16.

 

For him, living alone wasn't that bad as he was a great survivor. He never asked his father for some money for the past three years of living alone. He was the tough one. No, he actually acted like one. Attending to school at morning then worked in a convenience store until midnight wasn't an easy thing to do. He would always get called out by the teachers for looking restless and often fallen asleep in class but he never failed to finish his homework on time. That made him one of the excellent student in school.

 

And no, he wasn't a so-called "kingka" in the school. Well, he also refused to be called that. He just wanted to have a normal life, graduated school with great results so that he could pursue his dream to be a forensic investigator. And by that, he meant no relationship and time to fool around.

 

Until that night.

 

When he saw a lanky boy with a plain white t-shirt covered by a brown long padded coat and a dark denim. His hair was shining black, his hazel eyes were big and round, perfect with his cute snub nose. He was effortlessly beautiful, standing straight while lips were pursued together firmly until they form an adorable pout on his face. His long slim fingers were busy tapping each other lightly while waiting for the light to turn green.

 

Hoseok was in awestruck, realizing that he just found a person who would turn his world upside down, in an amazing way.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

There you go, the prologue of the story. Hope you guys enjoy and and dont forget to leave a comment down below! Ill update the first chapter once I get 10 subscribers ^^