Iced americano

Dog Cafe

Dog Café – JinDy

 

I work at a dog café, sometimes I’d be in charge of preparing the orders, and sometimes I’d stay with the dog in the area. Today, since one of our coworkers was absent we have a lot of things to do.

“Good morning! What do you want to order?”, I asked the new costumer that arrived. “He looks really handsome”, I thought to myself.

“One iced americano please, and oh, can I get an hour with the dogs also?”, the guy said. “Of course sir, can I get your name please?”, I answered. “Junjin”, he answered and gave me his payment and when I gave him his receipt, he said “Thanks Andy-ssi!”.

I felt my face turned when he said my name. “I’d just give you your drink inside. You can go now.” I told the handsome guy.

Good thing, there weren’t a lot of customer that time, so I was able to prepare his drink immediately. I entered the dog area and looked for him, “Junjin-ssi? Drink for Junjin-ssi”, I shouted. He looked back and went to where I am and got the drink. “Thanks!” he said as he smiled brightly.

 

I was at the counter waiting for more customers when our part-timer arrived. Our manager said, that she will be the one to assist her in the counter. “Andy-ah! Can you go to the dog area and help Eric there?”, she asked. “Of course Hyesung-ssi, I’d help there.” I immediately answered.

 

I went inside and looked for a place to sit. I found a corner where some dogs are staying and sat there. As soon as a sat down, a puppy when to my lap and slept. “Woah”, I heard someone said, when I looked up, I saw Junjin. “Why?”, I asked. Before he answered my question, he quickly sat beside me. “I really want that puppy to play with me but he was really snob”, he said and pouted.

 

I laughed with what he said, and he just looked at me. We started talking about dogs and everything we could think of.

“I have to puppies, Jackson and Podo”, Junjin said. “I had dogs before but now I don’t.” I answered. “Would you like to see and meet my dogs?” he suddenly asked. I was quite surprised with his question that I wasn’t able to answer immediately. “You’ll love them I’m sure! Please”, he said as he pouted.

Stop pouting Junjin. You look so cute. If you don’t stop, I’m going to kiss you”, I thought.

“I’m not yet sure Junjin-ssi. I have to check my schedule first since I still go to school.”, I answered. “Please call me Jinnie instead. Can I call you Andy?” he said. “Uhm, yeah? I think that’s fine.”, I answered.

 

“Yey! Then let’s meet next week Andy! After your work, I’m gonna pick you up and let’s go to the park with Jackson and Podo!”, he excitedly said. “Oh, can I borrow your phone?”, he added.

When I gave him my phone he immediately saved his number and called it so that he can save my number also.

“Bye Andy! See you next week!” he said and immediately stood up since our part-timer said his time is already up.

 

“Bye Jinnie!” I shouted before he went out of the door.

 

 

Authors' notes:
  • this is my first shinhwa couple fic I made, I'm not really confident so i hope you can leave comments or suggestions so that i can improve
  • as of now, i though of this as a one-shot story, but who knows i might add more chapters :D