Part 1

Not Ordinary Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name is Kim Hyoyeon. I'm 17 years old. And I think my life is really perfect. How not, my father is the CEO of Kang’s Company. And I'm also a popular student at school especially because of my beauty and intelligence. The proof, I always get the top 5 in school. And lastly, because I can be friend with Luhan.

Yes, Luhan. He is the most handsome and perfect boy in school. Many girls try to get his attention, but he refused them easily. Whereas I could easily get his attention. It's because he and I have been friends since childhood and he will also become my fiance sooner or later.

See, my life is absolutely perfect. I think many girls envy with me because my beauty, intelligence, or... maybe it can also because Luhan. I can get all his attention.

I even still remember when I first met Luhan. He has even really been popular since we were young. Luhan and I have been in the same school until now. I'm the one who actually asked my father to put me in the same school as him. Besides, my dad and Luhan's dad were business partners, so they already knew each other.

8 years ago, I used to be different from what I am now. I was fat with round glasses, and not at all attractive. However, maybe if it wasn't for my appearance then I wouldn't be as close to Luhan as I am now.

Flash back

"Yak, fatty! Where are you going?!"

I immediately lowered my head and walked quickly to leave. I really don't want to meet them. But too late, when one of them accidentally spread his legs in the hallway to make me fall. Instantly laughter filled in  the corridor. I quickly got up, before my wrist were held by them again.

"So you want run away now?! You absolutely can't run away from us! Answer my question! Where are you going?!"

I squeezed my uniform and answered even though in a low voice, "C-Can-canteen."

"Good, buy us food there."

"B-but, m-money?"

"Ah ... yes money, forgot me." The man then took out a wallet from his pocket and took out a few of money from there, before he suddenly threw it at me. Making all that money now falling on the corridor floor.

"That's the money. Take it on the floor! Why are you just silent?!"

My body is really shaking now. I don't know what must I do. And they just laugh at me.

"I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter