You make it better [W/H]

[oranges] and pink.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] story contains adult themes like ual acts and hints to anxiety.

 

 

 

A shiver ran through Wheein’s body, the muscles in her stomach quivering as she let out yet another yawn. She had started feeling sick ever since she got back from her trip to Jeonju with Hyejin. 

 

So here she was. Body spooned from behind in a hectic dressing room, trying to block out the noise and chaos. The painkillers she took hours ago were also beginning to wear off and Wheein was starting to grow desperate in her attempt to fall asleep.

 

"My body is failing me," Wheein thought miserably. 

 

She clenched her hands against the ribbed material of the couch, body feeling tired but jittery at the same time. Their schedule had been extra busy today. Wheein sighed, feeling a familiar throb in her head starting to set in. A grunt from behind her pulled Wheein out of her daze.

 

“Wheeinie don’t fall asleep yet,” Hyejin whispered lazily. 

 

Hands came to rest on her tense stomach, lightly squeezing the muscles in attempt to relax the older girl. Sliding her hands from center to sides, she hoped to relieve her friend of the pain she knew would be there.

 

Opening her eyes, Wheein turned to look at her friend. Red lips were formed into a small smile as the younger girl eyed Wheein up and down.

 

”Don’t look at me like that.”

 

Scoffing, Wheein gave the girl a half-hearted punch and tucked herself into Hyejin’s body. Long nails came up to scratch the top of her head gently, prompting Wheein to close her eyes shut once more. Softly humming at the pleasurable feeling, Wheein tried to bury herself closer into the arms of her friend. 

 

“Let’s hangout after work,” Hyejin whispered.

 

Wheein nodded her head in reply. It had felt like ages since the two last had a proper sleepover. 

 

The loud voice of the stage director sounded through the room, signaling that they were going to start recording soon. The steady white noise of people talking over each other grew louder as staff hurried to get ready. 

 

“That’s our cue,” Hyejin groaned, hands sliding down to her , giving it a couple of resolute pats before moving to get up.

 

~

 

“I’m pooped,” Wheein complained. Scratching the back of her head as she let out a deep yawn. The atmosphere in the dressing room had drastically changed from overly-hyper to completely exhausted. Shooting take after take for hours on end had soured the girls’ mood, and everyone was ready to go home and get some rest.

 

“Let’s get home quickly everyone,” Moonbyul shouted energetically. The older girl had been the only one out of the four to somehow remain in a good mood. With Yongsun seeming to have given up halfway through the first take already.

 

Rolling her eyes, Wheein let out a snort as she gave the blonde haired girl a soft push. “Calm down unnie,” she murmured, letting out a small yawn in the process.

 

Clawed hands came to grab at her waist, steering Wheein into the direction of their fitting room. Letting Hyejin guide them, Wheein pawed at the hands on her belly. A shy blush coating her cheeks as fingers kept pressing and rubbing into the skin under her outfit.

 

Hyejin quickly drew the privacy curtain shut and turned around. A broad grin making Wheein smile a lazy smile as the younger drew closer and closer. 

 

“Hi,” she said, gently pushing Wheein into the wall behind them. 

 

The thick curtains and the warm yellow lighting inside the booth made for a cozy atmosphere. A steady murmur of chatter drowning out the sound of their breathing as the two girls pulled each other closer.

 

A warm kiss was pressed against Wheein’s lips. Followed by another. And then another, as Hyejin tilted her head backwards to her way inside. Wheein sighed into the kiss, breathing the younger girl in as she opened to deepen their kisses. 

 

Hyejin’s mouth against hers felt hot, but pleasant nonetheless. But her useless brain was starting to go into overdrive and Wheein needed some space to breathe from the intense force that was her friend.

 

As if reading her mind, Hyejin’s full lips smiled cheekily against Wheein’s, as she pressed soft pecks against her lips before parting. Putting a hand on her chest to keep the older girl away, Hyejin chuckled before turning around to change out of her stage uniform.

 

Wheein let out a breath, eyes drawn to a back. Fingers reached out to touch the tan skin briefly before she turned around to change out of her sweaty outfit as well.

 

~

 

The drive home was loud. The four girls decided to travel in a single car, together like old times. Halfway through Yongsun insisted they stop to get some takeout.

 

“I’m really craving a hamburger right now,” she said. Her stomach growling loudly, making everyone inside the car laugh at the girl’s appetite. 

 

“Order a cheeseburger for me,” Byul said, not looking up from her phone once. “And add a vanilla milkshake.”

 

Yongsun sneered at that. “Don’t think I’m paying for your food you brat,” making the younger girl snicker.

 

Hyejin listened to her friends’ bickering with a soft smile on her face. She, together with Wheein, was seated all the way in the back. Giving the tired girls enough room to properly nap. 

 

“Wheeinie what do you wa-“.

 

Hyejin stopped mid sentence as she took in the sweet sight before her. She brushed her fingers against plump cheeks. A thumb co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter