Final

Hair Force
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura is in deep thought. She dumbfounds about Hyewon behavior for the past few months. 

As everyone knows, Hyewon is adorably clingy to anyone. Everyone loves her nature like that, she loves to show her gratitude and love through action rather than words. Especially to Sakura.

....But  

 

 

Sakura noticed Hyewon often avoiding her as much as she could. She did nothing wrong but the girl keeps dodging from being near her.

There are so many times Hyewon refuse to sit next to her, instead go to other members.

 

“Kangchan sits beside me, here.” 

She patted the remains seat beside her, for Hyewon.

She saw Hyewon hesitated. At that same time, Yena called her best friend to show something funny on her phone.

Instead of going to her, Hyewon just smiled and gestured she will sit beside Yena.

Sakura feels dejected.

 

 

 

 

There’s a time when she wants to strike a conversation with Hyewon, the owner of deer eyes will quickly give reasons that she has other things to do.

Every ing single time when she wants to talk to Hyewon.

 

“Hyewon~”

“Ahh Kkura...talk to you later!” Hyewon quickly said before lost from Sakura’s sight.

“Where are you going?!” 

No answer from Hyewon, all she heard the sound of the front door closed. Loudly.

Sakura feels her heart tightened. Teardrops on her cheeks.

This is not the first time Hyewon shushed her like this. It hurt.

 

 

 

Hyewon loves to do skinship with everyone. Hugs, cuddles, everything that involves skinship. Especially with Sakura. Well used to. 

Hyewon used to follow her everywhere she goes, never let her stay alone. Everybody knows how fonds Hyewon to Sakura when it comes to skinship but not anymore.

Sakura notices Hyewon will avoid seating or standing beside her. Hyewon often give excuses to seats beside other members rather than her and cuddle with them. Not her.

Sometimes, Hyewon didn’t have a choice but to seat beside her but that’s it. The brunette stays silent and avoided touching Sakura. Hyewon only patted Sakura’s shoulder. That’s all. Nothing more.

 

“Hyewon..”

“Hmm...” 

Sakura saw that Hyewon stay silent the whole time and tried to strike a conversation.

“Are you okay?”

Hyewon gives a small smile and nods. Tell her not to worry. 

Sakura takes Hyewon’s hand and held it. She can feel the other girl tenses. 

Slowly Hyewon loosening their intertwine hand and patted Sakura’s hand. Frown.

“I’m going to Yuri for a while.”

“Why?”

“I need something from her.” She said that and quickly go to Yuri without spares a glance at her.

There. She saw Hyewon dives into Yuri's embrace and put her head to the blonde hair girl's shoulder.

Hyewon used to do that to her every time. What happens to them? 

Sakura stands and goes to the toilet. Her tears are on the verge to falls down and she can’t let anyone saw her state like that.

It makes her sad. Why is Hyewon avoiding her? 

 


****

 


Semester break. Sakura decided not to go back to her home since her parents are busy with their work. No one at home anyway.

She rather spent her time in their dorm rather than staying home alone. At least there’ll be students on the campus.

Luck on Sakura’s side when the others going back to their hometown since they got two weeks of holiday. But not for Hyewon.

Eunbi told that Hyewon’s family ditch and going holiday without her. And her family forgot to leave the spare keys to her so Hyewon didn’t have a choice but to stay at the dorm.

So only Sakura and Hyewon in the dorm right now but both of them in their respective rooms.

Sakura is in her bed, thinking. Hyewon is in another room, probably sleeping. It’s only ten in the morning anyway.

She misses Hyewon. Even though Hyewon is near her, leaving in the same dorm but she felt that the girl is far away from her.

She makes up her mind and decided to confront the girl she loves. 

She realized her feelings after the girl avoiding her for these past few months. She craves for Hyewon’s attention and love.

She can’t lose her. Hyewon didn’t need to know her feelings as she afraid Hyewon will leave her for real because of her feelings, she needs Hyewon to stay as a friend. It’s enough for her.

Sakura rather stays by Hyewon's side as a friend rather than to lose Hyewon forever. She is willing to swallow her pain rather than seeing Hyewon slipping away from her.

 

 


Sakura makes her way to Hyewon’s room and knocks softly.

“Hyewonie.”

No answer from the other side. She knocks again, a bit louder. 

“Hyewon...” She called.

She heard no movement from the girl’s room. Sakura slowly opens the door, pops her head.

Ah she’s still sleeping.

Sakura enters the room and standing beside the sleeping girl. 

She can’t help but melt with Hyewon’s soft expression while sleeping. She sits beside sleeping Hyewon and runs her hands through Hyewon’s hair. 

Caressing her hair softly. She misses Hyewon. She misses being close like this. She smiles when Hyewon scrunch her nose a bit when Sakura’s poke her nose but continue to sleep soundly.

Tracing her finger to Hyewon’s pointy nose, adoring the little mole on it. And stop at the pink lips. She gulps.

The pink lips look very soft and Hyewon pout her lips a bit, makes Sakura bite her lips. 

How does it taste when her lips meet mine?

She shook her head to shush away the indecent thought. She cannot do that to Hyewon even the sudden urge to slap her lips to Hyewon’s welcoming lips is high.

No Sakura. Don’t be a ert at this time. 

Sakura climbs the bed and moves next to Hyewon before snuggling into the girl's body. 

She doesn’t have the heart to wake up the girl. She looks tired, because of all the dateline to submit before the holiday. Hyewon is a heavy sleeper when she’s exhausted.

She misses this warmth so much. The only warmth she seeks in this world. 

She staring at the sleeping girl's face before she also surrenders because Hyewon’s warmth making her eyes heavy.

Sakura smiles in her sleep. 

 


***

 


Hyewon groans as she feels her arm numb. She slowly opens her eyes and blinks a few times when she saw the other girl sleeping beside her, head on her arm.

Since when Sakura sneak out into her room? How long she’s been sleeping here?

No wonder her arm feels numb. Hyewon searches for the phone with her free hand and it’s noon already.

She put back her phone and continue to stare at the cherry blossom face. Her heart beating fast as she realized how close her face with Sakura. Her eyes met Sakura’s pink lips. 

Oh no. This is not good. 

Hyewon carefully removes her arms from Sakura’s head before heading off from the bedroom and takes the cup from the shelve. She opens the fridge and searches for a drink, before drink in roughly, wetting her dry throat. 

Hyewon washes the used cup before she turns off the faucet. Putting both her hands on the sink, she takes a deep breath to calm herself. Staring into space for whole five minutes to steady back her heartbeats.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea to live here this whole week. I need to crash someone’s else house.” She mumbles. 

An arms snakes around her waist and back hugged her from behind. Hyewon startles.

“Why?”

“Kkura...”

“Why do you think it’s not a good idea to live here with me?” 

Hyewon can hear the sadness from Sakura’s voice and it pains her heart.

“I-It’s nothing. I uhhh....”

Hyewon didn’t know what to say, in this position. She tries to loosen the hug and but Sakura tightens it more so that Hyewon can’t escape.

“Do you hate me?”

“Huh?”

“I said do you hate me Hyewon?”

“I’m not!”

“Liar...”

“I swear I’m not hating you.”

“But why....why did you avoid me for these past months?” Sakura cries behind Hyewon.

“Do you hate me that you didn’t even want to live with me anymore? Did you hate my guts now? Am I being annoying to you? Did I make you feel offended? Just why...tell me why did you avoid me Hyewon ah....”

Hyewon hates herself now since she makes Sakura cry on her back hard. She can feel her back already soaking with tears from Sakura. 

Hyewon tried to loosen the hug but Sakura didn’t let her.

“Kkura...”

“No...If I let you go, you will avoid me again.” She tightens the hugs.

“I will not.” 

“I’m not trusting your words this time Kang Hyewon.”

Hyewon sigh. She doesn’t want to tell the real reason why she avoids the other girl but with this situation, she might need to spill the truth.

“I promise to you I will tell you the reason but can you let go of me first?”

“So you did avoid me?!” Sakura slap Hyewon’s back multiple times. Hyewon winces.

“Owww...I’m sorry! I promise to you to tell you. Please stop hitting me Kkura...!” 

Sakura keeps hitting Hyewon and the pains girl didn’t have a choice but to force her way out from Sakura wrath. 

She manages to free from Sakura’s wrath by facing and taking both of cherry blossom hands before taking into her embrace.

Sakura stops hitting and Hyewon continues rubbing her hand on Sakura’s back, to soothing the furious girl. 

“I’m sorry.....”

“You should. You make me sad.” Sakura sobs.

“Sorry, Kkura...”

Hyewon wipes Sakura’s tears. The other girl closes her eyes and feels the moment. 

“I miss being this close to you.”

“You do?” Hyewon caressing the beneath of Sakura’s eyes, gently before moving to her cheeks.

Sakura nods. Hyewon gulps when she see how adorable Sakura looks in front of her. The sudden urge to do something that she will regret is too high. She panic.

“Let’s go to the living room?”

“No.”

“B-but...” Hyewon whines.

“No Kang Hyewon. You need to tell me the real reason, right here, right now.”

“Fine.”

“So?”

“But first, can you let go of me?”

“No. You need to deal with this.”

“But I wanna talk face to face with you.”

“You talk too much.” Sakura releases the hug and take Hyewon’s hand, make their way to Sakura’s room. 

 

 


Sakura makes both of them sit on her bed but not forget to lock their hands again, afraid that Hyewon will run away again.

“I’m not going away though.” Hyewon looking at their intertwined hands.

“I’m just taking a precaution step. Just in case.” Sakura shrugged her shoulder before stares straight into Hyewon eyes.

“So? Why did you avoid me? Did I do something that upset you?” 

Sakura sees Hyewon fidgeting beside her, hands suddenly shaking. Sakura frown.

“No...You not doing anything at all...”

“Then why?” 

Hyewon sigh and look into her eyes before look away. 

“See. You’re doing it again.”

“Doing what?” Hyewon knew how bad she can be when she lied. She’s looking anywhere but Sakura.

“You’re avoiding me!” Sakura scream.

“I’m here.....” Hyewon flinches.

“Look at me in the eyes Hyewon!”

“I can’t..”

“I said look at me in the eyes when talking to me!”

“I can’t!!!”

“Why?!!” Sakura tugs hard Hyewon’s shoulder and turning her around to face each other.

“Because I can’t...”

“Why? Am I ugly to you? That’s why you didn’t even look at me now?” Sakura sobs.

Hyewon widens her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter