Chapter 001

Married to Who..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Knock Knock Knock!' 

"Yah! Kim Sejeong! Are you up yet? Sejeong-ah!" the lady yelled outside her room.

Sejeong's phone rang just in time after the lady outside her room knock. She wakes up with full of energy and streatch her body from side to side. It's Monday which means hello school. She gets up and take a good shower. She prepares herself by tying a braid style for her hair. She out on some light makeup and spray some perfume and she is good to go. 

Sejeong walk out of her room and make her way to the kitchen where both of her parents already dig in and while waiting for her they prepare a small envelope for her. Sejeong greet her parents and sit down beside her mother. 

"Sejeong-ah, here" her mother handed her the envelope.

"What is this?" she asked.

"Make sure to be home on time okay? We will be going somewhere this evening and it is important" her mother pleaded.

"But.."

"Not but, you must come. Got it?" her father budge in. 

Sejeong just nod at her father. After she is done eating her breakfast, she excuse herself to go to school. Even though Sejeong come from a well known family, she is very humble and instead of asking her chauffeur to send her to school, she take the bus and walk to school herself. She take out her earpiece and play her favourite song. 

She arrive school just in time and meet her best friend, Sally. She walked up to her and..

"BOO!" she screamed.

"Yah! Kim Sejeong! Do you want me to kill you now?" Sally nag at her after being scared jump by Sejeong.

Sejeong laugh her heart out while Sally stood there annoyed.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry chingu! Please forgive this poor friend of yours" Sejeong pleaded guilty.

"Fine! No fair that I always give in to you!" she pouted. Sejeong pinch her best friend cheek lightly and smile. The school bell rang and it's time for class. 

Sejeong and Sally have different classes so they will meet during lunch. Sejeong step into her class and make her way to her seat and settle herself down. While she was busy settling herself down, the girls in her class started to swooning over a guy. It is none other than Oh Sehun. Sejeong look at the class entrance and spot Sehun coming in. Her heart flustered. Her eyes locked with Sehun's and when he reach his desk, Sejeong shake her head and focus down. While there, Sehun smirking his off. 

Lesson is pretty boring because whatever that has been taught by her homeroom teacher, she already master it. So she dribble something on her paper. Yet, she felt someone has been eyeing on her or more like glaring at her at the back. Due to her suspicious, she took a bait and turn. Oh Sehun is looking giving her death glare. She frowned at him and mouthed "what the hell" to him but he ignored her.

As usual, the day pass on very slow and she is hungry already. She could even hear her stomach growling. Sehun make a chuckling sound. As she turn to glare at him he stop and look away.

The school bell rang, and its lunch time. Sejeong packed her things and text Sally to meet her at the usual spot. After everything is done, Sehun settled his things too and packed his stuff and set off to meet s.

She left the class and meet her best friend Sally. She hooked her arms around Sally's and drag her.

"Let's go! I'm Hungry" Sejeong exclaimed.

As they enter the cafeteria, student were all busy queuing for food and some already reserved seat for their friends. Sejeong found a spot and sat down with Sally. To her dismay, Sehun and s is sitting besides them. 

"Why are you here?" Sehun said. The members look at him and then to Sejeong. Oh boy, she is asking for trouble. No one sits besides them, EXO. Never once they see that table being occupied by someone unless, you know one of them meet their queen. So that table is so called "RESERVED". 

"Are you talking to me?'' Sejeong asked him point at herself.

"Who else would be besides you?" he said

"And why can't I sit here?" she fight back.

"It's not meant for a girl like you" he said.

Sejeong ignored Sehun request. He gets annoyed and shouted at her.

"YAH! KIM SEJEONG!" he shout.

"YAH! OH SEHUN! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?" she said.

The whole cafeteria quiten down and look at their direction. All of them are dead silent. They knew once Sehun is mad he is damn mad and no one could go near him accept for his hyungs. As for Sejeong, everyone is whispering that she is de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter