The hawkeye of the Idol World, Exy!

The Hawkeye of the idol world, Exy!

"Exy hwaiting" "Chu Sojung hwaiting" Loud cheers rang throughout the stadium as Exy the leader of WJSN prepare to take the final shot in the Archery final of the 2020 Idol Star Athletics Championships [ISAC]. Exy mopped the sweat off her forehead and gazed around the stadium. She could still remember the last ISAC where she struggled to land any shots on target. Her team mates from that day, she can still recall their reaction. Dayoung looking stunned. Eunseo facepalming herself before clapping for her. Ujungs [WJSN Fans] constantly about it. Her precious members of WJSN often joked about it. However thanks to Dayoung and Eunseo, they have secured the gold medal.

After that she have spent day after day, night after night she have spent hours honing her archery skills. Looking through videos from Youtube, going for archery classes, she have tried all type of ways to raise the ceiling of her skills. Never will she go through such humiliation again. Never will she disappoint her family, her members in WJSN and her fans whom put all their trust into her. She want to be the Robin Hood of the idol world, the hawkeye of the idol world. Never will she be called a freeloader again! 

As she trained, her skills slowly improved and with that, her confidence started rising. On the day of the selection for the members to represent WJSN for the 2020 ISAC Archery tournament, she put herself forward to the surprise of the other members. They tried to discourage her but she refused to give in. Eventually the members decided to let her be one of the member alongside Bona and Eunseo. On one condition. If she cause the team to lose, she will have to do all the house chores in the dorm for a year. Without any help from any of the members. She agreed. She will prove that she is worthy to represent WJSN.

The day of the 2020 ISAC arrived. On that particular day, she did feel a bit of regret in being so confident. What if she can't achieve her goals? What if she failed? All those dirty laundry at home waiting for her to wash if she didn't succeed make her shudder. Just then she can hear shout of encouragement from Ujungs cheering her on. If they believe in me, I should believe in myself too Exy thought to her. WJSN swept through the quarter final, and semi-final with ease. The final was a different story. Facing off against TWICE, they each take turns taking the lead. Finally it come down to the very last shot of the match. Twice Chou Tzuyu have shot a 9. WJSN current score at that point was just 9 points away from Twice. In order to win the match for WJSN, Exy have to shoot a perfect 10-a bull eye. This is it. The moment I been waiting for. The day that I can finally redeem myself. It all come down to this very moment. Exy took a deep breathe and focus. She then took her shot. It was nothing but bull eye! She have did it! She have won the gold medal for WJSN! As her members rushed to embrace her, she let out tears of happiness and screamed happily. She Exy is now the hawkeye of the idol world!