FINAL

My Precious Demon Husband

A/N: sorry for lots of grammatical error (english is my 2nd language), and a bit cringey af of oneshot. Happy reading.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Having a normal guy as your husband is normal. And it’s normal for believing supernatural creatures like vamps, werewolves, demons and anything related to it. But having a demon guy as your husband.... Maybe for you, it sounds weird. But for me, it’s quite unique and special at the same time.

Me, a normal 24 year-old human girl, have a husband- I mean a demon husband named Sehun. He looked so young, some people mistaken him aged 25. But his age is actually nearly 300 year-old. Maybe you think that demons are scary type of creatures. With their large wings, sharp claws. But oh well, you are wrong anyway.

It's true that he looks scary, but when he’s mad. But his personality is totally the opposite. He’s very cuddly, loves to hug, and he loves to be pampered, like a puppy. And his pout’s very cute, makes me want to kiss him! He’s like a baby to me. But he will become a beast if any guys try to flirt with me in public (which his action makes me feel safe.) For example, he will glare or growled behind my back, which makes some men scurrying away from us.

Just let me tell you how I met him…or I can say how I ‘found’ him.

-----------------------------

Flashback..

At night..
I was walking to my home after bought some food for my hungry tummy. I’m always getting hungry especially at night by the way. When I arrived at my house, I found something, well actually more to a guy. Not too deep wound on his forehead, and unconscious. I don’t know if he’s still breathing since he’s wearing face mask. Without thinking twice, I decided to help him. Open the door, I carried him to the living room and lied him down on the couch before I closed and locked the door.

Rushing to the kitchen and grab first aid kit and started to clean his wound with antiseptic carefully and slowly, then I placed bandage on his wound. After that, I run to my bedroom to grab a spare blanket, oversized shirt and pants for him to change (if he wake up). I place the shirt and pants on the table and place the blanket on his body before I going to bed.

 

In the morning..
I started to wake up from my beauty sleep after I smelled pancake. Pancake? I rushed to the bathroom and take a bath. After taking a good bath, I wear big cloth and short pants. And slowly walking down the stairs to check out who’s in my kitchen and cooked pancake. I squint my eyes and saw was a guy. Then I remembered that I saved a guy that unconscious in front of my door.

So I slowly walked to the kitchen to see him more clearly, but what I see was his back. Ugh! I really want to know how he looks like.

“Already wake up, I see.” I startled when hear his voice. Oh my, his voice’s like honey. A moment later he turns his body and looks at me with a smile. Oh god, his face, and his smile- please kill me already. Okay I’m joking, but not going to lie that he’s very handsome and charming.

“Em yeah, good morning to you by the way.” I swear I can see his smile getting more wider. “Morning to you as well my darling.”. He.. He called me ‘darling’? I can feel butterflies flying in my stomach when he called me that. “Hope you don’t mind I use your kitchen to cook something for breakfast.” He continued. I’m just nodded my head, “its okay don’t worry.”

Then he placed the pancakes on the plates, and we started to eat breakfast together. “What’s your name by the way?” I asked him, because its rude for not knowing his name, right? He looked at me and smiles, “Oh ya I forgot to tell you my name. I’m Sehun. Nice to meet you. And what’s your name my darling?” stop calling me ‘darling’, I can feel my face getting redder and redder. “Em my name is (y/n), nice to meet you too as well.” I said.

Then we started to talked about what we like and what we don’t like. And while I’m eating my pancakes, I can feel his stare. Omo, why am I feel so hot here? Anyway, he wants to help to wash the dishes while me cleaning the dining table.

“Can I stay with you? Because I don’t know where to go anymore.” He asked while stared into my eyes, and continued, “I can sleep on couch I don’t mind.” Without thinking I nodded my head, and suddenly I was pulled and hugged by him. Why my heartbeat getting faster than usual? “Thank you very much my darling.” He whispers to my ear makes me blushed even more.

-----------------------------

Back to reality..
“What you thinking right now my queen?” I feel his arms around my waist, giving me a back hug, and his whispers on my ears. Ahh he never fail to make me blush like crazy. “I thought you can read my mind though?” since he’s a demon, he can read everyone’s mind, and that’s include mine. He shakes his head and pouts cutely, which later I kissed his pouts. “I just want to hear from your mouth babe.” He answered with a smirk. Oh this boy. I patted his head lightly and giggle. “Just remembered how we met darling.” Oh my I can see his smirk getting wider. “Aww it was a sweetest memory we had don’t you agree babe?” he asked. I nodded cutely, makes him kiss my cheek.

“And I still remember how you confessed to me, that you love me and you are a demon.” He nodded slowly, and rested his chin on my shoulder. “I’m very glad that you accept me into your life even though I’m a demon.” I patted his cheek lightly after he said that. “Isn’t feel weird? You are a normal human, married to a demon guy, and that guy is me.” He sighed. I cupped his face gently and kissed his lips gently, and him reply to my kiss. “Even though you are a demon, you are still you. That will never change, okay darling? You still looked human to me, and to my family. And they know you can take care of me, so that’s why they accept you as my husband.” I can feel his smile getting wider than usual after I said that. “That’s why I fell in love with you, and I getting in love with you even more my queen.” He started to kiss my cheek, while my mind tried to remember how he confessed to me on the rooftop, and revealed himself that he is a demon.


-----------------------------


Flashback at midnight..
It has been a week since I know Sehun. I don’t know why but I feel attached to him. Why not, his handsome feature, his charming smiles, and his warm hugs... how I can’t fell in love with him? But this feeling I’ll keep it by myself.

But tonight, its different. It’s 11.50p.m and where the hell is he going? He usually informed me through messenger that he’ll come home late or he have something to do. Suddenly I got a message, and its from Sehun.

 

Sehunnie:
please don’t go to the rooftop. I’m begging you. Don’t go to the rooftop. Please..

 

Rooftop? Now I feel something wrong. I looked at the clock, 11.55pm. What happened to him? He asked me not to go to the rooftop, but I’m so curious and worried. So I rushed to the rooftop, ignoring his message. When I arrived to the rooftop, I see him. Sehun, looks so beautiful, and showered with moonlight. Its full moon, and shines brighter at this night.

“Sehun?” I called his name slowly, but only answered with growled. “I told you already not to come here. I don’t want you in danger because of me (y/n). Please leave now or I’ll make something that makes me regret forever.”

Suddenly a gush of wind come towards me, making me stumble. Then I saw something. Sehun, his shirt torned apart, and now he’s shirtless with large wings behind his back, and his eyes were different. His brown eyes changed into white, only his black pupil on his eyes. Also there is red line on his left eyes. I was speechless, then looked at my watch. It’s 12.00am.

I gulped hard my saliva before I asked, “Sehun.. what are you actually? Wings at your back..” Before I continue, he said, “Wings behind my back, different eyes. I’m a demon (y/n). That’s why I asked you to not come here, since its full moon tonight, and I’ll changed into my original form just for tonight.”

“But why? Why you didn’t tell me about this?” Sehun sighed, and looked into my eyes. “Because I don’t want you feel scared at me. You know when you found me unconscious in front of your door, its actually I used to too much energy to find you, my darling. Its because I found my mate, and my mate was you. And I’m scared if I hurt you and making you run away from me of you found out my identity.” He looked at me with a sad smile. I approached him slowly (which glad he did not push me away), cupped his cheek slowly until he leans into the touch. Then I started to kiss his lips gently, until I can feel his lips kiss me back, and his large wings hugging both of us slowly.

“Demon or not, you are still you Sehun. I know you will never hurt me because you love me right?. Also, I love you so much and I love you even though you are a demon. You always make me feel safe, and your huggies helps to calm me down. I love you because you are you. And I will never leave you. Remember that, okay?” suddenly he pulled me slowly and hugs me tighter, and I can hear his sobs. “Thank you my love, thank you so much.” I patted his head slowly to make him calm. He said that he’ll bit my neck to sealed the bond and for marking me as his forever. So I let him bit my neck. I can feel his canine into my skin, it was hurt like hell just for a while. And I can feel he my blood gently, before he my wound to heal it.

“How’s my blood, Sehun?” I asked him gently, while my hand touches the wound on my neck. Sehun blushed furiously, and answered, “Heavenly baby.” I slowly hugged him, and him hugged me back as well. Feels the warmth of each other, and showered with moonlight.

“I love you my darling.”
“I love you too Sehunnie.”
“I love it my baby.”

 

-----------------------------


Back to reality..
“I still cannot forget how you cry so much Sehunnie.” My statement makes him pouting like a baby. “Hey I’m crying because I don’t want to lose you my queen. And because you are my precious mate. Forever.” His answer makes me smiled, and I kiss his lips gently makes him blushing hard. “You really know how make me feel special, don’t you?” I asked, feel his arms hugging me gently. “I have my own way my queen.” I just poked his nose, makes him giggles.

“Now I’m wondering..” he asked while slowly leaned to my ear, and whispered, “When we gonna have little (y/n) or little Sehunnie running around the house?” his question makes me blushed madly. I hit his chest gently, making him laugh. “Hey we need little kids to make our house more cheerful and happier. Don’t you agree?” hmm makes sense. Because it has been 1 year since we married.

“Do not worry my hubby, the time will come soon.” He smiles, and pats my tummy gently. “I can imagine..if we get baby girl, she will be cute and pretty just like you.” I kiss him as he said that, makes him smile in our kiss. “Aww and what do you think if we get baby boy?” he asked. “Hmm let’s see. Maybe he will be handsome and strong like his daddy.” I answered makes him blushed.

“Ahh I cannot wait my love for the time to come.”
“Me too my love. Me too.”
“I love you my queen, forever.”
“I love you too my king, forever.”

-----------------------------

Another A/N: ahh I'll edit this oneshot if there's any mistakes. Sorry again for this cringey story kekeke. Hope you guys like it. Don't forget to upvote and subs. And comment as well so that I can improve my writing skills
​​​​​​​