Chapter 1: Marked

HellHounds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The storm rages outside as they look at the gory scene before them. The lights and sirens have been dispatched and the crowd of people that once littered the street have gone back into their homes. Four figures stand in the darkness dressed in black and looking at the dim golden glow of the house in front of them.

"A wraith huh?" Young Guk asks as he puts a cigarette to his mouth and lights it with the tip of his finger. 

"You don't see them in Seoul too much these days." Zendaya replies taking the cancer stick from his lips and stomping it out on the wet ground. "What about the boy?" They turn towards the black van that has taken the place of a police cruiser and a young boy of about seven or eight sits there wrapped in a blanket and shivering from the cold.

"Should we wipe his memory?" Jung-up asks zipping up the two body bags before him. There is a long pause as they consider what to do about this child. His parents have been slaughtered by something that was not a part of his world. What child can live with that?

"If he wants a shot at a normal life like his folks wanted, then wiping his memory would be the best option." Gukkie sighs running his hand through his wet hair.

"But he's been marked." Himchan reminds them pointing to his neck. Gukkie goes over to the van and kneels cautiously in front of the boy. His eyes are wide with shock and his small body is shaking violently. Gukkie turns the boys head to the left, getting a litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter