Clearly, my alpha is best

Best Alpha's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey so this is a super new idea, as in just thought about it recently, and the whole idea is for fun purposes really, and it’s about omega frenemies Joohyun and Sooyoung having a conversation about their alpha mates Seulgi and Yerim, with said alpha’s nearby of course who can hear everything they say, and know they’re going to have to intervene before blood is shed, only not really, it’s meant to be funny/humorous more than anything, please enjoy.

 

Sponsor mentions: As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, captainsnsd, User_name1200, Androsssss, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Seosunny, cwright01, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, InformedPuppy, iamforeverlame, Fladoodlem8, ericakate, Ody1204, dga214, pinkpinkypin, Seulgalaxy, Moonstunt, SleepyRu,  victoriatrrsx, Cheorrybat, Sarcasaticree, pokjl-123, Shouto818, Revelsone, PandaExpress69, argonots, j33200, shinneay, dmac20, Normallyotp, Tashphobic, NoJamDubu, Chan_94, and kiyomamoo. Thank you so much for being sponsors. ^^






 

A brown-haired woman took one look at a taller dark-haired woman in the distance, and started making her way toward her. Almost right away, the taller woman noticed the other woman and started making her way over too. People started to look at the two omega’s because from how tense it all seemed, it looked like a fight could very well break out between the two women, but judging by the fact that they were both wearing mating marks on their necks, signaling that they have mates, and said mates look to be standing near by. The nearby people aren’t too worried the women will start fighting, that’s not to say that omega’s don’t have their own type of aggression too. It might not be something as obvious as an alpha, but an omega can show aggressive tendencies too. The two women stand closer and stare one another down. 

 

The shorter of the two, is sort of standing there eyeing the taller woman with slight disgust. But it’s not like the taller omega isn’t looking at her with the same sort of look too.

 

“.” The brunette speaks.

 

“You’re a .” The dark-haired one also says. After another hard stare down both women are cracking up in loud laughter, before embracing in a hug, which makes people look at them with confused looks.

 

“Oh, Sooyoung, how the hell are you?” The shorter woman asks her after they end the hug.

 

“I’m great, Joohyun.” Sooyoung addresses Joohyun. The two women aren’t actually enemies, but they aren’t best friends for real either. The truth of the matter is that their mates are best friends, so for the sake of them, they do try their best to get along.

 

“Do you believe those people, they were looking like we were about to fight in the street or something?” Joohyun laughs and pushes brown locks from her face.

 

“I know, right. Well, I wouldn’t want anyone to see me beat your , well, who am I kidding, of course I would!”

 

“I would completely beat your .” Joohyun frowns, brown-eyes narrowed in anger. She doesn’t know what Sooyoung is talking about, but just because she is shorter doesn’t mean she'll automatically lose to the taller omega.

 

“Oh, yeah!” Sooyoung looks livid. “Yerimie, hold my purse, I have a to fight.” The dark-haired woman calls for her mate, only to get no answer. Sooyoung turns around as she knows Yerim was just behind her. 

 

“Yerimie!” She calls for her alpha. “I know you were just with me a few moments ago.”

 

Joohyun tries to hold back her laughter and fails. She thinks it’s hilarious that Sooyoung’s mate isn’t anywhere to be found. At least, Joohyun knows her alpha is waiting for her right where she left her. The shorter omega folds her arms over her chest with a smug smile on her face.

 

“At least my mate is waiting right where I left her.” Joohyun points proudly to the spot where she left Seulgi standing there, and it takes all of a few seconds before she hears loud laughter. Sooyoung is actually doubled over with laughter to the point that it looks like the other omega will fall on the ground. Joohyun frowns as she doesn’t know what the hell is so funny.

 

“Why are you laughing?”

 

“I-I just don’t know why you’re laughing about my mate, when yours isn’t exactly standing around either.” Sooyoung gestures and Joohyun turns around to see that Seulgi isn’t standing where she left here. The brunette is growing angrier by the moments, as she knows she specifically asked her mate to wait for her.

 

“Kang Seulgi!” She shouts for her, a bit of her Daegu accent escaping her, something that only happens when she is truly upset. At this point, Sooyoung is actually on the floor cracking up in fits of loud laughter, had the taller omega knew she was going to run into Joohyun today. She would have asked Yerim to film every moment so they could watch and laugh together.

 

“You better get up and stop laughing, this isn’t funny.” Joohyun tells her. “Anyway, I better go and find my wife.”

 

“Well, you know they’re probably together anyway, hiding out, we’ll find them.” Sooyoung mentions and gets off the ground. This isn’t the first time the two of them have lost their mates, or rather their mates have ditched them like this. Sooyoung gets it in a way, because she and Joohyun don’t really get along, and sometimes they cause scenes.

 

“Remember the last time you caused a scene.” The dark-haired woman looks at her with a judgemental look as they start looking around for their alpha’s. Joohyun stops walking and looks at her like she wants to hit her with her own purse.

 

“You shut up, I didn’t cause a scene, that was all you.”

 

“I think you’re remembering things very wrong, which is what I would expect from you, Joohyun.”

 

“Well, I think you’re thinking about it wrongly, which is what I know to expect from you, Sooyoung. Let me refresh your memory.”

 

(Flashback)

 

Joohyun hadn’t necessarily wanted to go out to dinner tonight, but it was important to Seulgi, and because she is a loving wife and mate. The omega is going to be supportive to her wife who is always supportive to her. She told herself she would be nice too, that is as long as Yerim’s wife Sooyoung was nice as well. If the other omega acted up in anyway, then maybe she wouldn’t be so nice anymore. Joohyun put on the most polite smile she could when she saw the other couple, and they managed to have a decent dinner at first, until Sooyoung spoke and tried to order chicken for her.

 

“Hi, waiter, my friend would love to order a plate of chicken, she loves it.” Sooyoung looks at Joohyun with a smile that says it’s intentional and the two alpha’s are both looking like they are going to freak out for different reasons. Yerim looks like she wants to scream at Sooyoung, and Seulgi looks at Joohyun in fear as she knows how much her wife despises chicken.

 

“No, this woman is mistaken.” The shorter omega declines. “I wouldn’t want to eat a member of her family.” Joohyun points out the fact that Sooyoung kind of looks like a bird, and it takes everything in Yerim to not start cracking up in loud laughter. But one look from her mate makes the dirty-blonde haired alpha stop laughing. She whispers an apology to Sooyoung who seems to accept it before turning back to the waiter.

 

“Please bring this woman an entire plate of chicken.”

 

“Bring me that chicken and I throw it at her!” Joohyun declares.

 

“Ah, Hyunnie.” Seulgi gets up and tries to help calm her mate down. She knows if she doesn’t then things will surely escalate even more than they already are now. The two omega’s look at one another like they want to start throwing their drinks or worse.

 

“At least, I don’t look like a bunny.” Sooyoung can be heard muttering and naturally Joohyun hears her.

 

“Oh, yeah, say that to my face, you bird looking .”

 

“Oh, that’s it, you and me, outside, right now!”

 

“No!” Seulgi and Yerim shout out together in complaint. They have to stop their mates from fighting now before it really does escalate. Seulgi has her arms around Joohyun and pulled her to the side while Yerim does the same for Sooyoung, which looks funny as Yerim is shorter than her omega.

 

“Let me go, Seul. I’ll fight her, don’t worry the tabloids won’t hear anything about this.”

 

“They won’t hear anything about this because I’ll kick your long before they get here!” Sooyoung can be heard shouting.

 

“Say it to my face you giant bird!”

 

“Oh that is it, come here you bunny-looking !”


 

(End)


 

They didn’t actually fight, but a table did get accidentally knocked over, of course their wives quietly paid the bill before anything could get leaked to the tabloids. You do have to be mindful when you’re married to well-known CEO’s of companies that you can’t just go acting like crazy people. However, it’s just something about Joohyun that bugs the hell out of Sooyoung, and yet she respects her as well, so it’s an odd dynamic.

 

“Kim Yerim, please don’t make me pull the pregnant mate scheme again.” Sooyoung says sweetly. “You have two minutes to come out like a good wife before I start crying.”

 

“The pregnant mate scheme?” Joohyun asks.

 

“It’s just this fake routine I do, pretending I’ve been abandoned by my mate, I can cry on cue and everything.”

 

“You’re an actress.” 

 

“So,” the taller omega shrugs. “At least, I have a job, unlike some people.”

 

“I have a job!”

 

While the two women go back and forth, a pair of best friends are hiding out behind some nearby trash cans. The shorter dirty-blonde haired alpha sighs. She better get out there as she knows her wife will definitely cause a scene. She turns to her monolid best friend and nods.

 

“I can’t hide out forever, Seul. Soo will completely do that pregnant mate act she’s talking about too, I know she will.”

 

Seulgi looks confused by this pregnant mate act that Yerim is talking about and is about to ask her friend to explain when they hear Sooyoung speak.

 

“Someone…” She starts sniffling like she’s about to cry. “My m-mate she…”

 

“Oh, …” Yerim takes off running and Seulgi decides she better go too, since there’s no way she can simply leave Joohyun out there alone. It’s bad enough she hadn’t waited when her wife asked her too, but the moment she saw Joohyun walk off when she noticed Sooyoung. Seulgi didn’t want to wait around. It’s embarrassing the way her wife and Yerim’s wife argue and fight each time they see each other, especially more so since she and Yerim are best friends. It’s why she and the other alpha took off and hid the moment they saw their mate’s talking to one another, not that it mattered all that much, since here they are anyway.

 

“I’m here!” Yerim walks over and wraps her arms around the taller woman. “There’s no need to act up.”


“Oh, there you are, baby.” The dark-haired woman starts peppering her face with tons of kisses. “Look at my obedient wife, Joohyun. Can you say the same about your mate, I don’t think so?” Sooyoung speaks in a sing-song voice that makes Joohyun frown. But, of course Seulgi is running over to Joohyun with an apologetic smile on her face. The monolid alpha hugs her wife and whispers a few apologies.

 

“I’m sorry, Hyunnie. I’m here now and we can go right home if you…”

 

“Oh, no we’re not going home. Sooyoung and I hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter