Final

Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Smile

 

They say every time you smiled at someone, it’s an action of love, a beautiful thing that you can give to a person. It can help reduce the stress and negative feelings on someone. It’s like a contiguous disease but not in a bad way. A disease that you can spread freely without worrying that it’s harmful to their health.

That's all I felt when you first smiled at me at the school cafeteria. All the unfortunate events that happened to me that day, from the forgotten research paper in the bus to the out of stock chocolate cake in the cafeteria that I always buy whenever I’m in a bad mood. All that were washed away when I saw your beautiful smile.

You don’t know me, but I think all the students in this school knows who you are. You’re known to have a beautiful smile with a kindest heart. You’re the captain of the volleyball team, you’re the school “Queen B”, but even all that you still have a calm personality, you don’t brag your popularity in the school like some bully in a “typical movies or series in T.V.” instead you always smile and gave inspirations to the other students. That’s why you have many fanboys and fangirls in the school and that includes me, but I’m just admiring you from a far. Kim Taeyeon, the most popular girl in our school.

The second time you smiled at me was in the school hallway, I’m going to my next class when I accidentally bumped at you, at first, I didn’t know it was you. But when you said something, I knew already that it was you. You keep saying sorry when in the first place I’m the one who’s not looking in the way. I said it was ok that it’s my fault then you smiled, and everything seems stopped. I didn’t understand the word you said again, my focused was on your face because it’s the first time I saw you this close. The last I heard you said that you need go to your volleyball practice. I didn’t know how long I stand in the hallway, I surprised when I heard the bell rang so I hurriedly went to my next class.

The third time is in the school garden, I always go to the furthest corner of the garden because it’s quiet there and I can study in peace. I’m shocked when I saw you, you’re wearing a headphone while your eyes are close. I thought you were sleeping so I quietly walk back and planning to go to the library instead, but I accidentally dropped the book I was holding, I thought you didn’t hear it but when I glance back at you, your eyes are already open and staring at me. My heart is starting to beat fast, I’m nervous, I said sorry and was about to go when you said, “Hey, you’re the girl last time a bump in the hallway right?”. I immediately stopped, I face you again and said that, “Yeah that’s me, I’m sorry for disturbing your sleep.” You just smile and said it was okay and you’re not sleeping at all, you’re just want to rest without someone bothering you. You also said that it’s okay for you to share the place with me. I admire her even more. She’s just to kind. At first, I was shy and nervous to join her but she’s still staring at me, so I awkwardly sat near to Taeyeon, I begun to open my books and my notebook to start studying. You close again your eyes but after approximately 8 minutes, you spoke again.

“What’s your name by the way?” you suddenly asked.

“Uhmm. I’-m Ti-ffany.” I said while stuttering, I look stupid right now. Can you blame me? The “Kim Taeyeon” is talking to me. The popular girl in the school. My dream girl.

She chuckled a little before spoke again. “Hey, don’t be nervous, I will not eat you.” She smiled again, my favorite smile in the world.

“I’m Taeyeon, by the way. Nice meeting you Tiffany-sshi.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter