Never Ever

Never Ever

He know shes a hip-hop, y, popping dancer and he was all right with that. But be wasn't ok when she had to dance the tango for a duet with Dongho. she looked amazing in that dress, he couldn't lie about that. He just couldn't stand that someone else was touching her. It was hated for him to just sit there and wacth it all. At the end of the number they bowed and gave a final hug for the camera and waved goodbye.

"What did you think?" Mizy jumped in front of Taemin with a huge smile on her face.

"It was very hot, but I don't want you to do this kind of show anymore." the smile left his face as he stared into Minzy's eyes.

"So it was bad." breaking their eye contact and looking at the ground.

Taemin grinned, knowing Minzy, she was thinking that she didn't look good in that dress, that she should have stuck with long jeans and stockings.

Taemin cupped her face forcing her to look up at him. He gave her a soft kiss on her lips.

"You looked hot and y in that dress Minka, but i don't want you to dance the tango-'

"because it doesn't suit me." Minzy interruped.

"No," Taemin shook his head as he took in a deep breath,"I don't like how the other guys look at you while your in that kind of out fit. I want to be the only one to see you in stuff like that, not them. Minka you belong to me and only me, you got that?" he leaned forwored and kissed her hard on the lips. "You did look realy realy y in that dress." he winked at her, cauzing Minzy to blush and barrie her face into his chest with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sorry it was short! it just came to me and i had to write it down :P