wallpaper (WonHa)

gg oneshots lol

 

The first time she saw it, it was after going to the bathroom when she was about to text her mom and tell her that she's going to stay at Sojung's house and go back home the day after. It was a picture of her face, but the highlight was, her double chin. She didn't remember when she put that as her phone wallpaper though. But she shrugs it off, just changing her wallpaper back to her previous one, a picture of a cat sleeping. Across the room she saw her tall girlfriend lying down flat on her stomach while looking through her own phone. She joined her


 

The second time was when they were going out on a date. Eunbi was too busy ordering to notice that Sojung took her phone and changed her wallpaper. When she put her phone down, she resumed looking outside the window, busying herself watching people walking past the cafe. After a while, their food arrived and they start eating. One time, Eunbi checked her phone, and she almost choked on her food. She heard a really low chuckle from the girl opposite from her. Well, she found her culprit. This time it was a picture of Yerin laughing her off with open.

 

"Sojung stop changing my wallpaper."

 

"Hmm?" The said girl hummed with food in , looking up at her.

 

"I said, stop changing my wallpaper. I don't want to unlock my phone and see a crazy Yuju in the middle of the night." She said, but she's not mad.

 

"I don't know what you're talking about~" Sojung said while grinning. Eunbi just rolled her eyes at her.


 

Sojung kept changing her wallpaper. She wasn't mad but she's kind of annoyed that she had to change her wallpaper from time to time. Like right now, she's changing her wallpaper back to her normal wallpaper before she called Sojung for their normal, night talks.

 

"Hey there." Eunbi started when she heard a 'hey' from the other line. She was laying down on her bed with her phone put up to her ear. This is how it'll go normally every night. She'll call Sojung, or Sojung calls her first and they'd talk about whatever. Sometimes they'd talked about what happened that day in case they hadn't been meeting each other for a while. Sojung worked as a kindergarten teacher while Eunbi was still continuing her studies. That's why on certain days they couldn't meet each other due to Eunbi having lots of classes or Sojung having to take care of some kids.

 

They talked for about an hour before Sojung heard a yawn coming from her girlfriend. She smiled and said,

 

"Go to sleep. I know you're tired. Good night." Eunbi smiled when she heard that.

 

"Good night to you too. Bye. Love you."

 

"Bye. Love you too." And with that, the call ended. Eunbi was about to sleep but then an idea light up in her mind. She grabs her phone and changed her wallpaper while smiling.

 

Bet you're not gonna change my wallpaper now, huh Sojung.




 

Sojung is doing one of her normal routine, which is changing Eunbi's wallpaper while she's gone. The shorter girl had gone to pay for their bill. She reached for the girl's phone and pressed the power button. She unlocked the phone and smiles. Eunbi never changed her password. She was about to tap gallery when she notices the new wallpaper and her jaw drops. Her hand immediately stop searching for the gallery icon and she stared at the phone wallpaper. Suddenly she doesn't have the heart to change it.

 

And that's because it's a picture of her. She remembered Eunbi captured this when she was just done telling stories about how she fell in love with her. At first she was mad at Eunbi and thought she wasn't listening but Eunbi's response made her heart in shambles.

 

"I wanted to capture the moment when you say you're in love with me."

 

Sojung smiles while staring at the picture of her face. Without noticing, Eunbi was standing not too far from her, and by the way Sojung was smiling, she's sure that the girl had discovered her new phone wallpaper. Slowly, she walks towards her and sits down on the opposite side of the table.

 

"Why? Don't have the guts to change it?" Eunbi said, smirking. Sojung looks up, just now noticing that the girl had come back. She laughs.

 

"Oh you think so? You're wrong." Sojung said as she taps on the gallery icon and search for a certain picture. Eunbi frowns as she waits for what Sojung was about to do.

 

After a minute searching through Eunbi's gallery, Sojung finally found the picture she's searching for and put it as wallpaper. She smiles with satisfaction and puts down Eunbi's phone, closing it. Eunbi raised an eyebrow at her but Sojung just nods her towards the phone, asking her to check it herself. So she takes her phone and unlock it. What she saw made her smile so bright. It was a picture of her and Sojung, on their first date. She looks up to Sojung and saw the girl smiling at her.

 

"God, I love you and I hate you at the same time." Eunbi said.

 

"I love you too." Her girlfriend said while laughing.