Love is....(SaMo)

gg oneshots lol

 

To say it's weird, not really. There had been a few times things like this happened but Sana had been watching Momo for a while. Especially during their ongoing vlive. The girl had been strangely sweet to her but she's not one to complain.

 

As she was reading the comments from their fans, Sana felt someone watching her. At first she ignored it, but she can't just shake away the feeling. So she turned her head and saw Momo staring at her so intensely. They maintain their eye contact for a few seconds before Sana broke it by whispering under her breath,

 

"What's up?"

 

But Momo shakes her head and turned to talk to Jihyo who was sitting between them. After saying something to Jihyo, Momo was back to eating, which was so, Momo. So Sana decided to let her mind her own business and talks about what their fans were talking about. While she was talking, Jihyo and Momo nodded a few times, agreeing on what she says or sometimes giving their own opinion. There was also a few times where Momo smiled at her, offer her food and fed her. Also, everytime Sana , she would tease back and sometimes even flirted with her.




 

After the vlive ended, the members decided to rest in their dorm and went back to their respective rooms. Momo stands awkwardly on the door to her and Jeongyeon's room, thinking about what she is about to say to Sana.

 

"...mo."

 

"Momo!"

 

"What?!" Momo shouted and turned her head to the source of voice. She saw Jeongyeon staring at her with her one of her eyebrows quirked up.

 

"Why are you standing there? If you're not gonna come in then close the door. I wanna sleep." Jeongyeon said, already lying down on her bed with her sleeping mask on.

 

"Alright, alright. I'm going out anyway." The Japanese replied while picking up her purse.

 

"What? Where? With who?" The vocalist said, still lying down. Momo find it funny that she's talking with eyes closed.

 

"To the park near our dorm. I'm going with Sana."

 

"Ah okay. Have fun." Jeongyeon said that as Momo turns off the light and closed the door. When she turned around, she saw Sana sitting on the living room couch, playing with her phone. As she stepped closer to her, Momo could feel her heartbeat pace quickened. Finally, she's standing behind the couch, Sana's back against her.

 

"Sana?" slowly, the pink haired girl turned her head at the sound of someone calling her name. When she saw who, she smiled immediately.

 

"Momoring." Sana stood up and smiled at the older girl. The both of them walked towards the dorm entrance and put on their shoes.

 

"We're going to the park right?"

 

"Yeah."

 

And the conversation ends there. They walked silently to their destination while talking about their schedule and their fans. While doing so, the two of them were holding hands. The dried leaves let out sounds when they stepped on them. The moon was shining brightly, illuminating their faces with natural moonlight. Momo thought Sana looked really beautiful.

 

After walking for a few minutes, they finally arrived at the park or you could say, playground. Sana sat on one of the swings while Momo sat on the slide's stairs, which was opposite from where Sana's sitting. Momo found herself staring at Sana.

 

She studied the girl's feature. From her pale skin, round eyes and thick eye lashes, sharp nose and perfect lips. This is the girl she had fallen in love with while growing up with her and going through their journey of becoming part of Twice's member. The more time she spent with the Japanese girl, the more in love with her she was. If it wasn't for them being idols, Momo had already confessed to the girl about her feelings. But that's just an excuse. The real reason she hadn't confessed to Minatozaki Sana was because she's afraid of rejection. Even though she had assumptions of what Sana's uality was, skinship wouldn't count would it? The younger girl loves skinship. And everytime she did that to Momo, the girl would low-key have gay panic.

 

But Momo is determined. The reason she invited Sana for a walk tonight was to confess her love to her. She just wanted to let out this heavy feeling in her heart, and it didn't really matter if Sana accepts or rejects her. Well it did matter actually. If she confessed and Sana rejected her, it would ruin their years of friendship and make it awkward between them. But, if she accepted….

 

"Momoring, why are you staring at me." Momo snapped out of her thoughts and look at Sana. The girl was staring at her with bewildered eyes and a curious smile plastered on her face.

 

"I'm just thinking." She replied and brought her eyes somewhere else to look at the few people walking around the streets. She pulled up her hoodie over her head, just in case someone recognize her. She didn't have to worry about Sana because the girl was wearing a cap and a mask.

 

"About?"

 

After a few silent minutes, Momo replied.

 

"Sana, what are your thoughts on love?" She spoke in such a silent voice that Sana almost didn't hear her. But she heard her alright. And it took her by surprise.

 

"My thoughts? On love?" Sana asked, as if to ask for confirmation. Momo only nodded her head while still staring at every direction except to Sana's direction.

 

"Love.

 

Love is when you took my snacks in the fridge and I knew, but pretended that I don't."

 

Momo grunted and Sana laughed at the response.

 

"Oh come on! Be serious!"

 

"I am serious!" Although as she said that, she's laughing while swinging back and forth using the swings. She was about to laugh it off, but seeing Momo pouted, she clears and said,

 

"Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and finally ends with a teardrop. If you love the wrong person, it will only hurt you. Love is like seasons. Sometimes it comes with full of happiness. Sometimes with sadness. But it also depends on how seriously in love are you with that person. If you're willing to give all of you for them, then it comes with all of those seasons. But mostly, love is happiness. All you have to do is trust each other, you know?" Sana ended her speech about love with a puff of air out of as she looked at Momo, who was now staring at her.

 

"That's the type of answer you want right?" She asked. But Momo kept staring at her.

 

Finally,

 

"Sana." This was it. She's gonna say it. Her heart's beating so loudly in her chest.

 

"Yes?"

 

"I love you."






 

"What?"

 

"I love you, Minatozaki Sana." Momo said, firmly now. She exhales her breath and speak again.

 

"I've loved you ever since a long time ago. I don't know Sana. I love everything about you. You always make me happy and you're always there for me. And it's not just some friends type of love, it's love love. I love you, romantically." Momo stood up from where she's sitting and walks aimlessly around the playground, but not too far that Sana can't hear her. Sana knew that Momo was fully aware of her staring at her.

 

"But the reason I've been keeping these feelings for so long from you is because, I'm afraid, Sana. I'm afraid of rejection. I'm afraid that if you didn't accept my feelings, we wouldn't be as close as how we used to be with each other. You must be wondering why I'm basically confessing my love even though I just said that I'm afraid of being rejected. Well the thing is, I've had enough of these feelings. I just want to let it out and move on. I just-" She didn't get the chance to continue her sentence because Sana cuts her off.

 

"I love you too." Sana said, as her hand trembled. But she didn't know why? Was it excitement? Was it anxiousness?

 

Momo was frozen on her spot, looking at her with disbelief. Sana took the initiative to stand up and walks towards the

dark haired girl, maintaining their eye contact.

 

"Momoring~" When she finally stood in front of the girl, she took her hands and intertwines their fingers.

 

"I love you too, don't you know that? I've loved you ever since the first time we met, Momo. God knows how long I've been keeping these feelings bottled up. The first time I saw you, I was really shook by your beauty and honestly, my feelings grow after knowing you. You're such a fun person with such a good personality. Being with you really gave an impact in my life. You changed my life, Momoring. You changed my life to be better than before. You and Minari, both of you are the sunshine in my life. But most importantly, I love you too. So don't worry about being rejected." After saying that Sana brought Momo's hands up and kissed her knuckles. She saw Momo's face reddens and she chuckled.

 

"You really mean that?" Momo asked.

 

"I can't believe you. Of course I mean it." Sana stepped closer to her and hugged her. She buried her head on the crook of Momo's neck and listen to the girl's heartbeat. It's as fast as hers.

 

They stayed like that for a while, embraced in each other's arms and listening to each other breathing.

 

"What about JYP?" Momo suddenly asked.

 

"Oh shut up" Sana replied and their laughter filled the air.