I Want...(My Valentines' One-Shot)

I Want...(My Valentines' One-Shot)

I stood there, scared. Unsure, unconfident. I'm not even sure if this was a good idea.

I stood there, at the entrance of the gate, holding onto the small rebox, enwrapped in a simple clear wrapping. 

I was leaning against the wall, heart beating fast. I can't believe that this was happening. 

Was I really going to confess on this big holiday?

"_______!" I jumped a bit, hearing my best friend, IU, running towards me. 

"Yah! Don't scare me like that..." I muttered.

She smiled and purposely ran into me, making me fall onto the ground. "YAH!" I yelled out, making her giggle. She snuggled into me. Aigoo...this child. No wonder why she's my best friend. 

She let go of me and stood up. I stood up as well, dusting off my clothes. I looked at my watch, "7:20..."

"In about...10 more minutes, he's gonna come through these gates," IU said, smiling like a dork.

I felt my cheeks burning, immediately wanting to cover them, but IU wouldn't let me. "YAH! You're adorable when you blush! Maybe he'll ask you out immediately." 

I lowered my head down, blushing some more. Would he really think of me that way? I am just a typical girl, who isn't that beautiful, yet I have a beautiful best friend.

She let go of me, patting my head. "You're truly adorable. I wonder why you haven't dated anyone else, yet."

Yet. 

I may not be pretty, but I'm decently cute...

Everybody, from classmates to teachers, even bullies to queenkas, they all think I'm cute. Just cute. Even when someone new that comes to this school, sees me? I'm automatically defined as cute. 

No one ever sees me anything more than a classmate, or a typical friend. No one even wants to date me. That's how sad my life is.

I've always been this way, since middle school.

One one has ever confessed to me. I've always done the confessions, only to have the guys that I've ever liked, reject me. 

I looked down at my small box of chocolates again. My heart is quivering now, still unconfident about the whole thing.

I clenched my box. "I don't think I can..." I trailed off, sighing. 

IU leaned against the wall, looking up in the sky. "You know, Valentines' Day is the perfect time to confess to your true love...ya know?"

I quietly laughed, "Yeah? You really think Doojoon-shi would really accept them from me?"

Doojoon...Yoon Doojoon. The one that I couldn't stop thinking about. It's not like I feel for him, like love at first sight, but knowing the fact that he was everywhere I looked, make my heart jump around. I could never forget the day I met him. 

*Flashback* (Three Years Ago)

"MIANHAEYO!" I shouted out, shocked at the mess I have created. It was art class and I was getting paint from the back room. As I was getting out, I accidentally bumped into a classmate. I looked up at the tall figure, his expression shocked as well. He seemed so intimidating that I didn't want to get beat by him. "Don't hurt me! Please! I'll clean your uniform for you!" I pleaded, going into the back and grabbing some napkins.

Why was I so clumsy? Couldn't I simply just take my time? Oh that's right, I forgot I didn't get the right colors. Stupid me. Now he's going to kill me!

I looked around the shelf, stumbling over empty cans of paint. I felt so panicked, I could have sworn I was going to have a heart attack. He's going to kill me. He's going to kill me. He's going to kill me! I shouted in my head. 

"It's okay," I heard a soft, deep whisper from right behind me. I jumped, getting goosebumps just at the sound of that voice. I turned around immediately, ready to face my death.

"Please...just don't hurt me," my eyes were shut tight, whispering. My arms were raised, in a defensive way.

Just as I felt like he was about to hit me, instead I felt a gently grasp on my right arm. I opened my eyes, shocked. He looked at me gently, "I'm not going to hurt you."

I was in complete shock, "Y-you're not m-mad?" He smiled, shaking his head. "No, I'm not mad." 

"Chincha?" I lowered my arms, unsure. 

"Yeah, chincha," He smiled some more, giving me smiley eyes. And at that moment, I could feel my tummy turning. He let go of me and ruffled my hair. "Y-yah!" 

He then chuckled. "I don't remember seeing you in class. What's your name?" 

"Um...Lee ______" I thoughtfully said. 

"Please to meet you, _______," he smiled. He didn't add any sort of honorifics. "I'm Yoon Doojoon. Let's become friends, neh?" I smiled, nodding. 

Before he walked away, I stopped him, grasping his arm, out of instinct. He stopped, a bit surprised to see me do so. I took my hand back immediately, "Sorry. But...what about your uniform?"

He thought about it for a moment, looking down his shirt. "It's okay. I could always clean it myself!" Then he walked away. I wonder if we'll become friends?

*End of Flashback*

"Be confident. I know you can do it," IU smiled, looking over me with the best smile in the whole world.

I smiled back, "You're right. But...does he really share the same feelings as me?"

"I'm positive! I've seen all sorts of signs from him. It's Valentines' Day. Your confidence should be boosted! Say it with me! I WILL CONFESS TODAY!" 

I was shocked. I'm not going to say that out loud! Sure I wanted to confess to Doojoon, but who says things that they do out loud?

I shook my head, already embarrassed to have this loud friend.

"YAH! Say it~" she glared at me. I shook my head, "I'm not going to look crazy."

"Say it!" she demanded, with a more threatening voice. "Or what?" I smirked at her. She looked down at me, eyes daring as ever, "Or I'll tell the world myself that you sleep in your underwear!" 

My eyes widened. "YOU WOULDN'T!" 

"I don't know, would I?" she gave me that look, the look of someone so daring and willing to do anything to get things her way. I sighed. "Fine..."

"I will confess today!" she said, in a regular voice. 

"I will confess today..." I whispered.

"Louder," she demanded.

"I will confess today," I said again, my voice increased to a normal tone.

"Louder!" 

"I will confess today," I said, just a tad louder, not wanting to over do this.

"Like you mean it!"

"I will confess today!" this time, with more emotion.

"COME ON!" 

"I WILL CONFESS TODAY!" I smiled, fist lifting up.

"SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT!" 

Then in unison, "I WILL CONFESS TODAY!" My chest going up and down. I feel that today would be a good day! "THAT'S THE SPIRIT!"

"You will what?" My heart just sunk. I slowly turned around to the entrance, seeing that everyone was looking at us now. And there he was, Yoon Doojoon staring at me, with a confused look. I looked down in my hands and immediataly hide the box behind me. 

"Oh...uh...I will...CONDENSE! Yeah...I will condense my milk today..." I said, nervously chuckling. What did I just say?

Doojoon gave me a weird look before laughing, "You're too cute. I'll see you in art today." He waved at me, as his other friends followed him.

I sighed, leaning against the wall again. IU crossed her arms. "YAH! Why didn't you confess to him? And what the hell...condense milk? Where did that come from?"

"I'm sorry...My mind was just...it flew away," I murmured, embarrassed that I even listened to IU.

"Whatever. You should try again during lunch!" IU linked arms with me, walking me through the gates. I sighed. Will I manage to get through this?

-----------

During history class, I looked at my box of chocolates, still unsure if it was the right time to confess to him...maybe it's too soon...

I looked into Classrooom 4A, over at his desk that was in the very front of the room, as girls swoon around his desk, giving him boxes of chocolates and wishing him a Happy Valentines' day. 

I looked at the clock. Class didn't start until until 8. I sighed and went for a nice walk around the building. 

I walked past the Girls' Restroom, suddenly remembering some moments with Doojoon.

*Flashback* (Two years ago)

I washed the blood out of my semi-deep cut. It stung so much. How could I be so clumsy, especially dealing with scapels in class? 

"AH..." I whinced at the pain. I need to go to the nurse. But I don't want anyone to be concerned about me.

I suddenly heard someone run into the Girls' restroom, breathing hard. I looked up shocked. I couldn't believe it, it was Doojoon. "Doojoon-shi..." I whispered.

"Are you okay!?!?" He ran over to me, looking into the sink. I looked back at my hand then nervously said, "Y-yeah...I'm okay. Gwenchana." 

He grabbed my wounded hand and lifted it from the sink. "AH!" I yelled out in pain. Blood instantly dripped from the finger. "You're going to the nurse's office!" he grabbed my good arm and pulled me, but I stood my ground. He looked at me, with concerned at me, shocking me a bit.

"You're hurt!" he stated the obvious.

I looked down and whispered, "Yes I am. But I...I don't want to bother---"

But he managed to drag me out into the hallway. "YAH! LET GO!"

"YOU NEED HELP!" Doojoon yelled out, scaring me a bit. 

"I don't need help!"

"YES YOU DO, _____!" he turned to me, with stern eyes, making me stop myself. "You deserve all the attention of the world..." he whispered, in high hopes that I didn't hear him. But I heard him loud and clear. Then he pulled me again, and I allowed him. 

A stranger like him....how could he be like this? My heart jumped some more. The same feeling began to start again, making me unsure what I'm feeling. 

*End of Flashback*

I sat in class, not paying attention to the teacher for science. I didn't want to learn anything new today. 

I looked out the window next to me and gazed at the soccer field right there. 

I could see some people playing soccer and laughing. I smiled to myself. I couldn't help remembering the funniest memory in my high school life. 

*Flashback* (Spring Time)

"I CHOOSE _______!" Doojoon shouted out.

Everyone was in disbelief, even I was shocked. Why me? I wasn't any good at playing soccer at all! And yet he chooses me first? I was hoping to be sitting on the benches again.

"Well? ______! Get your over here!" Doojoon shouted at me, making me scurry over to his side. My face was obviously flushed, but Doojoon chose to ignore it.

Then the other team captain, Choi Minho chose his next teammate. Then it went back and forth for the two. 

Then when the game started, and guess what? Doojoon appointed me as lead kicker...What a kind man Doojoon was.

"Remember what I taught you! Just kick and----" 

The referee whistled, starting the game. "KICK IT, ______!" Doojoon yelled out, scaring me so much that I just kicked the ball, blindly. 

"What the hell is she doing? She didn't kick it!" one of my teammates yelled out. I looked down to see the ball still there. I turned to Doojoon, as he facepalmed himself.

Then before I could try again, the ball disappeared. Where did it go?

"GO FOLLOW HIM NOW!" Doojoon yelled out this time, making me automatically run after the ball keeper. 

As the game went on, I was about to give up. We were down 2-7. I was breathing hard already, tired from all the running. "TIME OUT!" Doojoon called it. 

We gathered into a circle and Doojoon began this short time out, "_____, you have to step your game up!"

"She's useless," one teammate said, out of frustration. I looked down, ashamed. 

"No she's not! She's just as important as everyone here!"

"But she can't hit the damn ball!" another one complained.

"We should switch players with one of the actual good ones," yet another teammate suggested, making me feeling smaller than ever. 

But Doojoon didn't stand for that. "You're right. We should switch players. You should just should just switch then. You're lacking anyway," he hissed at the complaining teammate, surprising me more. 

"What? but.."

"I'm team captain! I say who stays and who goes. She's a lot better than you think she is!" Doojoon looked over at me, making me blush some more. "So you guys believe me or what?"

They all hesitated, unsure, but agreed. After breaking the time out, we continued the game. Just out of luck, Doojoon kicked the ball to me, scaring me a bit. "MAKE THE GOAL!" I wasn't sure if i could do it. But, somewhere deep in my nogin, I had to make this one. So I ran as fast as I could, miraculously dodging the opponents and keeping the ball with me. And right to the goal, I shot it. I kicked the er into the goal. Making everyone cheer.

Apparently, even though we lost, everyone was so amazed with my skills they offered a spot for me on the soccer team.

*End of Flashback*

I would never forget that day. I stood away from the window and continued to walk down the hallway.

Everything reminded me of Doojoon. It's like I was constantly thinking of him and only him. Was I truly in love with him? But will he think of me that way as well?

As I passed by numerous of windows, one in particular caught my attention. My heart sank, remembering that memory. 

*Flashback* (Last year)

I skipped down the hallway down to my classroom. It was late afternoon, school was already let out earlier. I just forgot my school books. The hallways were completely empty. 

I hummed to myself. Tomorrow was Valentines' Day! I wondered if I should confess to Doojoon...

Approaching the classroom, I saw the door slightly opened. Right before I opened it, I saw two people in the room. So I stayed put. Why are they here so late? I took a peek into the classroom, making out the people. One person was a girl from my history class and the other was Doojoon. 

"D-Doojoon..." the girl looked at him. She was a beautiful girl. She's definitely as pretty as the queenkas of this school. She looked out the window, avoiding his gaze.

"Don't call me that..." he coldly said. She winced at that. "You know I'm pretty busy. I have things to do," he leaned against the wall, looking at her boredly. 

I never thought he looked so bored in his life. I've never seen this side of him. I've always seen him so smiley and fun to be with. This side...I was afraid of this side.

"Would you accept my heart!?" she bowed her head, sticking out her arms revealing a box of chocolates. I was shocked to see this. I looked over at Doojoon, to see if he was shocked or surprised. But he didn't show a bit of emotion towards her. 

"No," he said, firmly.

She looked up, shocked. "E-eh?"

"You heard me. No..." he grabbed his bag and threw it over his shoulder. "WAE!?" she screamed out. 

"I have someone else in my mind. And she's not you," he turned to her, spoke with coolness. He walked towards the door that I was at. I immediately moved to the side and flattened myself on the wall, in hopes of not being caught. 

"YOU'RE AN !" she yelled, hearing a loud slap. I jumped at that, heart beating fast. She then ran out of the room. I stood there for a moment, unsure if it was a good time to go in or not.

But he didn't seem like he was walking out one bit. So I gained the courage to walk into the room. I slide the door open and walked in. Doojoon looked up at the entrance. I shyly looked up, pretending I didn't see anything.

"Omo...Doojoon-shi," I whispered, just as shyly as I would be around him.

He then smiled, surprising me a bit. "______!" He waved at me, earning a shy wave from me. "What did you forget here?"

"My textbooks. Silly me!" I nervously spoke, walking over to my desk in the back and pulling out the textbooks. He walked towards me. "_____..."

I looked up, heart beating fast, "Hm?"

"Do you like anyone right now?" he asked me. I was unsured why he asked me but I shook my head. "Anniyo. I don't like anyone right now," I lied to him. He sat on my desk, nodding. "Really..." I nodded. "Well I gotta get going! I'll see you sometime," I hurriedly said, gripping my books and nervously waving at him. He chuckled and ruffled my hair, "See you tomorrow." I nodded and ran off. 

I closed the door behind me, looking out the window. I wanted to cry so bad. If I confessed to him like that girl did, would he reject me the same way? I wasn't ready to have my feelings torn from my heart yet. Did he really have someone else in mind?

*End of Flasback*

I sighed, looking at my box of chocolates again, laying on my desk, with a gloomy atmosphere. I don't think I could ever confess to him. Not after witnessing that after all.

Then before I knew it. The day passed by so quickly, that I was still thinking about my time with Doojoon and how my feelings have developed over the years for him. The final bell rang for us to be let out of school and I haven't bothered to say a word to Doojoon.

I really want to tell him my feelings but...

"YAH! _____! Why didn't you confess to him?" IU slammed my desk, scaring the out of me. I sighed, gaining my composure. 

"You lost your confidence, didn't you?" she glared at me. I nodded. She knew me too well.

She gave me the longest stare in the history of IU stares. I stared back, with wide eyes. I wanted to run away. She was observing me now. Before I could say anything, she broke the stare, crossing her arms. "Fine! It's your lost!" I took a deep breath and stood up. I tried to make things better. "Come on~ Maybe I could try again after graduation?"

She pouted, "Awwww but today is the perfect day for confessions!" 

I smiled and linked arms with her, "Let's go get some ice cream!" She smiled and nodded. 

Just getting out of the gates, IU stopped, "Omo! I forgot something!" I looked at her. "I was supposed to meet someone in the classroom!" I gave her a surprised look. "Really?" She nodded. "Wait for me?" I shrugged, "Sure." She smiled and ran back into the school.

I leaned against the wall, thinking about how I regret not confessing to Doojoon...

After about 30 minutes of waiting, I was wondering where she was. I looked at my watch, "We're never going to get any ice cream like this." What should I do? Should I go in and get her? No, since she went to go meet someone. Meaning someone was confessing to her. Do confessions take that long?

After a few more minutes, I lost my patience and ran into the empty school. 

Reaching the classroom, I opened the door, a little to abruptly. Then my eyes widened with shock. My eyes...I wish I couldn't see anything right now. 

I just witnessed a confession. "Would you accept my feelings?" Doojoon asked IU, flowers in his hands in a giving motion. 

"I----"

Then before IU could finish, Doojoon looked over at me, shocked face expression. I looked down. So...this was the person he really liked. All this time, I was blind. How could I have not seen this coming. 

"I-I'm sorry. Don't mind me. I just wanted to tell IU that I was going home without her..." I turned around, ready to run for my life. "______!" IU yelled out. But I didn't want to hear anything. She knew I liked him. No...I loved him. She should have known better!

I then dashed down the hallway, "_________!" I could hear Doojoon screaming out. Then I heard, not only my foot steps running down the hall, but another pair. Tears leaked out of my eyes. My heart literally broke into two.

"________!" I didn't want to hear him call my name like that. Not like that at least.

I ran towards the roof, wanting to escape this dreading feeling. 

Bursting through the doors, I made it to the roof, only to have Doojoon follow me here. I was breathing hard, more like panting. 

"_______," Doojoon called out to me. 

I didn't want to face him. 

"It's not what you think..."

"It's okay if you like IU..." I whispered.

"What?" he asked in confusion. 

"She's beautiful, smart, funny, and great to be with," I don't understand why it hurts so much to know that my love was only one-sided.

"No! It's not like that!" Doojoon approached me and grabbed my shoulder. But I didn't let him, I yanked it away and turned around, tears rolling down my cheeks. "Why would I even care, right? You like her!" I couldn't help screaming out. He was shocked to see me in this state. I don't blame him. I hardly showed this side to anyone here.

"_____..." 

"Please...Just...don't mind me..." I whispered, looking down. He backed away. 

"But...it's not what you think..." he kept saying. I shook my head, "Really? Well it sure looked like you were confessing to her!" 

"It's not like that!" He yelled out, shutting me up.

"Then what?"

He was silent. I nodded, "It's not like I could care less. Here, mind's well give you this." I sloppily gave him my box of chocolates. He looked down shocked and looked back into my teary eyes. "I loved you, Yoon Doojoon." I whispered. I intended to walk pass him and leave but he suddenly gripped my shoulders to look at him and the next thing, I didn't really expect at all. He placed his lips on mine, shocking me a bit. 

Tingles of electricity shot into my body, like a sugar shot. I pushed him away, "What are you---"

He kissed me again, making me scared now. I never experienced this before. I pushed him away, "STOP IT!" 

He smiled, that charming smile that every girl would swoon over, in my case, I almost melted. "I love you too!" 

I was confused, "What? Come again?"

"I've always loved you. I liked you at first. When I saw how flustered you were when you spilled paint on me. Gosh, you were too cute for words," he goofily smiled, shaking his head at the thought. I stared at him, like he was crazy.

"And my feelings just developed, year after year. I wanted to be looking out for you. Like the time you cut yourself. You were so strong, not wanting help from others. Or worried that others were going to be too worried for you." It was like memory lane all over again. 

"Who knew you so good at soccer!" he smiled, looking at me, with loving eyes.

"But...But..." I was in a state of shock. The time with the girl. Was he really talking about me that he ever liked?

"That wasn't a confession for IU. She promised me that you were going to confess to me today. But you never did, so I asked her to meet me in the classroom so she could help me confess to you instead," he explained. My mind began to clear up. "So...You don't like IU?" I croaked.

He nodded, "I don't like her. I've always liked you. I love you." He smiled, pecking my lips a bit. The tingles...he just like messing with me huh?

Doojoon then stepped away, "Why did you always think I only called you ______? I've liked you the moment you met me and visa versa." Then he turned back, as IU approached him with the same bouquet of flowers that I saw Doojoon 'giving' IU. He grabbed them and gave them to me, "Would you accept my feelings?"

I smiled, happy and nodded, I couldn't answer. He gave me the bouquet of flowers. I happily took them, speechless. 

"I want you to be my girlfriend," Doojoon closed in on me and smiled. "I want you to be mine. I want you as my Valentine." I smiled.

"I want your love," was all I could say before he kissed me again. 

----------

rukia1335 is here!~

sorry for this late update~

And if you couldn't tell, i didn't descibe ______'s character in the forward~ 

i wanted my readers to see if they could figure out the character~ if it's too confusing just ask me or you could use context clues~ :P

otherwise....

HAPPY BELATED VALENTINES' DAY!!!

WOOT WOOT! I MADE A HAPPY ONESHOT WITH DOOJOON! :D

i hope the doojoon fans like this one!

and i hope you forever alone people feel a bit happier reading this~ 

Comment please~ I want to know how I did~ :D

HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY DOOJOON! I LOVE YOU!

have a good day reader~