Done

Why not fall for me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The triplets didn't expect to be sent into a camp. In fact they didn't want to go to a camp. Hyunjin kind of likes it cause she likes doing activities outdoors, Hyejoo does not like it, not one bit. She prefers to be stuck at home all day long to play video games

Yerim looks like she would enjoy if because of her cheerful personality but no. She hates it, not as much as Hyejoo though. 

She's half half in this. She likes it, not as much as Hyunjin does and she hates it, but not as much as Hyejoo does. 

There's just something about camp that the triplets hate about so much. They have to wake up early to gather up and do activities all day. 

The only thing the three girls really love about camp is the late night campfires and the part where they can swim in the lake. Plus, they heard from other kids that they gather up late at night to play without the others knowing, so that was a bit cool. 

They were sent to this big camp named 'Orbit Camp' which was coincidentally a camp that their school always go to every summer. Which means they could be reunited with their school friends. 

Yerim carried her belongings out of the back of their car. "Woah. Didn't expect this camp to be beautiful" Hyunjin commented as she stretched her arms up in the air with her headphones on. 

Hyejoo looked around with a blank expression. "Yes, it smells like cow , how nice." she said in a sarcastic tone. Yerim chuckles at her sister's comment and gently put her bags down on the ground

All the other campers were walking around carrying big bags on their shoulders. The camping staff( idk what they're called aight ) were calling each of the newly arrived campers' name so they could gather up and know which cabin they'll be staying in. 

They bid their mom goodbye once all their bags were out of the car. Yerim could tell that Hyejoo already hates it here

It was hot because it was summer, and the surroundings is loud because of the other kids walking around and talking. 

"I will absolutely enjoy it here" Hyejoo sarcastically comments before adjusting her bag on her back and walking towards a woman who is holding a clip board. 

Yerim and Hyunjin trailed behind the youngest triplet. "Hello there! What're your names?" The woman asks with a wide smile on her face. "Hyunjin" Hyunjin raises her hand up, so does Yerim and Hyejoo as they say their names. 

"Ahh, the triplets! Welcome to Orbit Camp! The three of you are going to share the small cabin over there! It's newly built because of your mother's request, I hope you have a great summer here!" The woman chuckles before walking off. 

"That woman is not going to talk to me ever again." Hyejoo mumbled. "Why not?" Yerim asked as the three of them look at the woman as she talks to the other kids "She's too happy for me" 

Hyunjin burst out laughing as she pats Hyejoo's backpack and pulls Yerim by her backpack using her other hand. "Ok emo kid, we have to put these bags inside. These are heavy after all!" 

They didn't expect their cabin to be high up, they had to climb up the stairs to get to their cabin. 

Once they got to the top and opened the door it looked pretty clean and pretty neat inside. The three of them expected the cabin to be.. dirty with insects everywhere. 

Though, insects weren't a problem with them, they just don't want to lose their energy in killing each and every one of the insects inside their cabin. Well, the cabin is new after all.

It's expected to be clean but they didn't even expect it to be. Hyejoo lets out a sigh of relief and carelessly drops her bags on the ground. Jumping on one of the three beds. 

"This is probably the only thing that I would like in this camp." She mumbles as she closes her eyes. Yerim looks around before dropping her bags on the ground too, Hyunjin followed seconds after. 

"I kind of like this place though.. but not that much. I'd still rather be at home than be in a camp" Yerim commented, still with her wide smile. 

"You enjoy everything Yerimmmm~ While I don't~ I'd rather play games all day" Hyejoo said in a lazy singsong tone while pouting, still eyes closed. 

"Hey don't sleep yet! We still have to meet the others in the main cabin and also take our camp clothes" Hyunjin shook Hyejoo a bit agressively as she tries to make the girl open her eyes 

"Nooooo. I don't wanna!" Hyejoo whined as Hyunjin kept on shaking her. Yerim just let this happen as she steps outside. 

She took a deep breath and a paper airplane lightly hits her on her forehead. It fell to the ground and she crouched down to look at it.

She wanted to inspect first. But it's hard to inspect if she doesn't touch it. She blinks before reaching out to take the plane and came back inside their cabin. 

"Hyunjin! Hyejoo! I found this paper airplane. It hit me in the forehead." She announced. Hyunjin turned to look at her with a confused look, so did Hyejoo. 

"and .... what exactly are we going to do with that piece of paper?" Hyejoo sat up from her bed, finally opening her eyes to look at Yerim fully. 

"There's a message inside of course! Not just for me, for everyone apparently." Yerim unfolds the plane and it reveals a very bright orange colored ink in it. 

Both Hyunjin and Hyejoo stood up to look at Yerim's newfound piece of paper. 

It read - 

 HELLO DEAR NEW CAMPERS
       I'm happy to inform you that we!(your seniors) have decided to welcome all of you to come and meet us in the other main cabin(where the SOFT sofas and snacks and games are) at 12 pm! ;) 

"Kinda weird. This looks like it's been written by someone younger, not someone who'd be our senior" Hyunjin spoke after they have read it. 

Yerim and Hyejoo both nodded, agreeing on what Hyunjin had said. "Well, our seniors aren't meant to be someone older tho. Because we're all just teens and children here that our so called 'seniors' might just be campers the same age as us but has been a part of this camp longer than us." 

"Not going to lie Yerimie but that hurt my brain a little." Hyunjin held onto her head to emphasize what she's saying. 

"Are we going to go there? Like at night? Cause if y'all don't that would be great but if y'all want to then ... we have a slight problem about that" Hyejoo asks as she crosses her arms together. 

Yerim was about to answer Hyejoo when the sound of someone talking through a megaphone was heard from outside their shared cabin. The triplets peaked outside from the window and saw the others have gathered in the middle. 

"What? We didn't even hear them call us???" Yerim quickly folded the paper plane and put it inside her pocket before they headed outside. 

Hyunjin took off her jacket and replaced it with a thin sweater while Hyejoo replaced her fluffy blue sweater with a white t-shirt and tucking it in her pants. 

The three broth rushed down the flight of wooden stairs just to get to the center of the camp where the others are gathered. 

The owner of the camp start to have a speech and welcome them. Just something boring that old people would usually do in events or camps or in the first day of school.

Yerim was quietly leaning against Hyunjin's shoulder when she felt someone throw a small rock at her from the back. She frowns and slowly turns around, she was met with a scary looking clown face in front of her 

It took her by surprise and without even knowing, she made a loud key board smashing noise. Everyone looked at her and so did the camp owner who stopped in the middle of her speech. 

They heard laughter. Everyone laughed at Yerim's reaction. The person wearing the scary clown mask yanks the mask off of their head which reveals a cute faced brunette. 

The girl burst out laughing as soon as the mask was off her head. Yerim didn't know what to do, she was embarrassed by what happened. She wanted to crawl in a hole and hide forever, just like what Hyunjin always says when she gets embarrassed. 

The camp owner spoke into the megaphone again, "Alright, alright. No more laughing, calm down children. Im Yeojin! Stop doing that to our new campers every summer please!" 

Everyone's laughter died down, but there were still chuckles and giggles here and there. Hyejoo looked at each and one of the campers who laughed with a piercing glare. 

Hyunjin then stood tall beside Yerim, towering over the other small campers with an intimidating expression on her face. "Alrighty ma'am!" The girl who scared Yerim saluted and hid the mask behind her.

The owner then sighs and then continues her speech. The smaller girl, Yeojin, looked up at Yerim and smiled widely. "I'm Yeojin. You'll get over it cutie" 

The smaller girl said as she playfully winks at Yerim and pats her on the back before turning around and going back to where her friends are. 

Yerim felt Hyejoo hold her hand. Yerim smiled at her sister and tugged her hand, "Hey, don't look at her like that. She's just some silly kid and I wasn't embarrassed that much" 

Hyejoo looked at Yerim and her face softens, "But what she did is... annoying." Hyejoo mumbled. "Aish, just ignore that gremlin. Who does she think she is suddenly scaring my Yerimie? Don't worry Yerim we'll get her back for it." 

Hyunjin reassures her and pats her head. 

~~~ 

It was almost 12 at night, it was so silent inside their cabin. The ticking of Hyunjin's wrist watch was almost too loud for the three of them. Hyejoo was lying down on the floor watching as the big ceiling fan slowly turns. 

Hyunjin is sitting on her bed while holding a cat plushie with Yerim lying down in front of Hyunjin but with her head on the edge of the bed. 

"Yerimie, what are you doing?" Hyunjin asks as she looks at Yerim. "Counting how long it takes for my brain to be flooded by my blood." 

Hyejoo pushes her body around on the floor, making annoying squeeky noises. "I want to go home." She randomly says 

Yerim sat up, feeling her head suddenly hurt as she squints. Hyunjin nods at what Hyejoo said and they went silent again. 

"It's almost 12. Do we want to leave this cabin for a while and visit the cabin where the snacks and games are?" Hyejoo asks them, Hyunjin looks at Hyejoo who's still on the ground 

"I thought you didn't want to go there?" Hyunjin raised her eyesbrows as she asks Hyejoo. "Well.. It's boring here and they mentioned games. What of they have a gameboy there or something? Or a play station?? Or a SWITCH???" 

The youngest triplet was getting hyped up as she jumped up on Hyunjin's bed and started to make it her trampoline. 

"A play station? In a camp??" Yerim frowns at Hyejoo as she keeps jumping up and down the bed. "Let's just take a looook. I'm just assuming that they have a game console" 

Hyunjin abruptly stood up and stretched her hands up in the air, "Ok, who wants to go visit that cabin??" 

"ME!" 

They made their way to that cabin as they struggled to walk in the dark. They brought their phones with them but no one even thought of opening their flashlights. 

The cabin was getting near and they saw that the lights were open inside, which means there's someone inside. 

They decided to run towards it but with Hyejoo doing the most ridiculous looking Naruto run that Yerim and Hyunjin have ever seen. 

The three of them were giggling while running as they watch Hyejoo do her ridiculous run. 

They stood in front of the door, the cabin was definitely big, like a house. Yerim hesitated before knocking on the door. 

A voice was heard from inside, "Come in!" It didn't sound familiar and it definitely didn't sound like someone who's older than the three of them, so their theory of their seniors being the same age as them is now confirmed.

They all made eye contact and shrugged as Hyunjin opened the door. There was a lot of people inside, just hanging around, eating snacks, talking, playing card games and cardboard games and just something teens would do in their free time ( but without gadgets ) 

Hyejoo was interested in it ( although there was no game console ) 

Yerim instantly liked it there too, if it wasn't for the sticky fluid that poured down their heads. That part was not what they were expecting to get as a "WELCOME TO THE CAMP" message. 

The fluid that poured down their heads were obviously syrup mixed with water. No one can get a hold of a lot of syrup even if they have a group of people. 

Everyone inside laughed at them, getting pats on their backs. Yerim had her eyes shut tight. Hyejoo slowly looked at her arms in disbelief. Hyunjin stood still with her poker face on. 

Yeojin, the girl from earlier walked up in front of them with a smug look on her face. "Welcome to Orbit Camp ladies" She says as everyone cheered. 

No one ever forgot that night as it was the night that they met the Kim sisters. The triplets that they did not expect to fight back with the pranks from Im Yeojin. 

The very next day, everyone saw and heard Yeojin scream and panically run out of her shared cabin with 4 other girls. Her sheets were filled with ants and she woke up with ants crawling on her arms and legs. 

She struggled getting them off her body and just decided to have a morning swim and jumped directly in the lake. 

Everyone gathered around the lake and waited until Yeojin floated up the top. The Kim triplets pushed their way into the crowd and saw Yeojin floating in the water. 

"Good morning" Hyunjin said with a mocking smile on her face, Hyejoo yawned as Yerim crouched down in front of Yeojin. "In case you forgot, Kim Yerim at your service" Yerim reached her hand out to Yeojin with the same mocking smile as her sister 

Just then Yeojin knew that the triplets were the one who did it, she didn't know how and when but she was sure that it was them. Instead of getting annoyed Yeojin kind of liked someone pulling pranks on her too, she smiled and held onto Yerim's hand "Well, nice to meet you again" 

She then pulls Yerim into the water causing more shock in the others. Once Yerim floats above the water she looked at Yeojin and started to laugh. 

That was when the prank wars from Yeojin and Yerim started.

One being Yerim putting cockroaches inside Yeojin's shoes, hearing them get crushed as she puts both her shoes on. It left Yeojin feeling so grossed out and told Yerim not to include insects in pranks. 

~~ 

Kim Jungeun one of the camp staff were letting all of them swim since it was too hot to even hang out in their 'happy cabin' ( named by the campers ) 

It was so hot and they all felt like they're all melting ice creams in the sun. It was just a perfect day to go swimming in the lake, a perfect day for Yeojin to pull another prank. 

Her plan was to take a small bag and fill it with little froggies, which for her is adorable but for the other campers.. it's disgusting and gross.

She giggles to herself as she catches frogs in the forest beside the lake. She didn't notice Hyunjin sitting on one of the branches in one of the tall trees. 

Hyunjin was there to keep an eye out for Yeojin and tell Yerim about it. Hyejoo was nowhere to be found, she didn't know where Hyejoo went so she sat on the tree alone. 

"Hey" Hyunjin looked behind her and looked down on the ground where a girl with a... Naruto bandana?? was standing and looking up at her. 

Hyunjin frowns at the girl and tilts her head. "Hey." She responded. "What are you doing up there?" The girl asks innocently as she pocketed her hands. 

Hyunjin looked around and shrugged. "It's not that hot here.. so.." She responded but that was a lie, we all know she was there to spy on Yeojin. 

The girl smiled widely at her, "I'm Heejin. Jeon Heejin" 

Hyunjin nodded and climbed down to meet the girl properly. "Kim Hyunjin" instead of shaking Heejin's hand she poked Heejin's bandana. "Cool headband" she chuckles when she sees Heejin's shocked expression 

"It's a Naruto bandana!" She whined which she earned another chuckle from Hyunjin. "Yeah I know Heejin. It's cool, my younger sister watches it a lot at home and I kind of watched some episodes." 

With that Heejin's eyes sparkled as if Hyunjin was a goddess that was sent by the heavens. "Really?? Whaaaa I'd love to meet your sister!" She beamed 

"Only my sister? Don't you love meeting me?" Hyunjin asked and she puts on her puppy eyes and pouted. "I didn't say anything about that! I love meeting you!" This made Hyunjin smile. 

"Ok weeb, why are you wearing a Naruto like jacket in a very hot day?" Heejin raises an eyebrow at Hyunjin calling her 'weeb' but decides to answer Hyunjin's question instead. 

"I was going for a run actually, and this is not Naruto's jacket! It's just.. similar to his.. it has my name on it!" Heejin enthusiatically points at the name written on her jacket. 

"That actually looks good, it suits you" Hyunjin smiles at Heejin who was stunned by what she said. No one has ever complimented her for being a Naruto fan and no one has ever talked to her longer ( other than her friends Chaewon and Yeojin ) than Hyunjin has

Heejin looks at her suspiciously, "You're not just saying these to make fun of me are you?" 

Hyunjin was caught off guard by Heejin's question, why would she even do that? "What makes you think I would fake a compliment to a random stranger? If I actually didn't like it I would say that it looks ugly. I'm a straight forward person, Heejin. I like .. you. You're actually cool for wearing that" 

"You think so..?" Heejin hesitantly asks, Hyunjin nodded at her. "Why'd you suddenly ask that?" 

Heejin went silent for a bit before opening to speak. "I was bullied for being .. liking anime so.. just making sure that you won't bully me too" 

Hyunjin felt bad just by hearing that, Heejin looked cute and cool and it's obvious that Heejin was just looking for someone who has the same taste as her like someone who watches Naruto. 

"Ok well.. to prove you wrong.. want me to have a marathon with me? Like, let's just watch Naruto all week" Hyunjin suggested earning a look of surprise from Heejin 

"You'd do that?" Heejin asks, Hyunjin laughs at Heejin's cute reaction. 

"Of course!" 

~~ 

Everyone was jumping on the lake, yelling happily and laughing loudly. Yerim got out of the lake when almost everyone had jumped in. She didn't like getting squeezed in with random kids she didn't know

Well, they know her but Yerim doesn't. Especially when Hyejoo was just on the other side talking to a small blonde girl. Hyejoo didn't even get to dip in the lake, she got distracted and started talking to the girl she met.

Yerim ran her fingers through her wet hair to try and get it out of her face when she bumped into Yeojin. "What? You're already heading out of the pool???" 

Yerim nodded and was about to step aside and walk over to the tree where she put her towel on. "You can't leave yet!" Yeojin stood in front of her and tried to push her back in the lake but Yerim was taller and it was obvious that Yeojin can't push Yerim back in 

The taller girl stood firm and just looked down at Yeojin the whole time the girl was trying to push her back in. "You know you're just going to get tired trying to push me back in the water." Yerim mumbled 

Yeojin chuckled. "It's a challenge!" 

Yerim actually liked Yeojin's pushy and whiney side, if only the girl acted like that all the time then Yerim would've had a crush on her or something but the smaller girl was annoying and pulls pranks all the time.

"You want me to get in the water so bad? Then let's go!" Yerim effortlessly carries Yeojin as the girl started to panic and squirm, "Stop squirming! We're going for a swim!!" Yerim started to laugh loudly as Yeojin started to protest loudly 

"CANNONBALL!!!" Yerim shouted so loud that the attention of all the campers who were in the water and the others who are not was now on them. 

Yerim jumped, a loud and big splash was heard and seen. Everyone chuckled at the two's antics. That was when Yeojin accidentally lets go of the bag that she was holding that Yerim did not notice until they were in the water 

"What's the small bag for?" Yerim asks once Yeojin has started to float up. Yeojin looks at her hand and sees that the bag that she was holding has been opened. "" She mumbled with panicked eyes 

Yerim frowns at Yeojin, "Why?" 

As soon as Yerim asks that, screams were heard from a distance. The campers were starting to scatter around in panic as if trying to avoid something. 

"Frogs." Yeojin said once she looked back at Yerim. They both saw frogs jumping around and are on some of the campers' backs while swimming. 

Yerim visibly panicked and g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter