TJEC--Ggoma Gets an Instagram Account.

Ji Chang-wook and Nam Ji-hyun Ficlets

Hi! I am going to be slowly adding all the __tinymel IG ficlets here! All fics related to TJEC will say so in the title. Others can be seen as "real life" fics.

 

Ji Chang-wook sat on his sofa flicking through Geobug's instagram account. Suddenly he felt a wet nose and then a little from Ggoma. He never thought he'd feel guilty about not setting up an instagram account for his dog but now he did. Especially with Ji-hyun in the middle of filming her drama with Kang Seo-joon, he wanted to prove to himself and Ji-hyun that they had more in common than she had with her new costar.

So he sat down started searching for a good instagram handle for Ggoma--the most important part of any instagram page, he decided. Annoyingly the handle he wanted was already taken so he settle for @uriggoma. But while he was searching for the right name he came across fan account. It was called @ggomma_dad_tancookie_mom. The most recent post had an edit of him and Ji-hyun with their pets... a happily little family.

He accidentally liked the post before unliking it immediately. He prayed no one would notice. Chang-wook spent the next few days checking the account to see if the owner mentioned his rogue like but no comments, no posts. His like had gone unnoticed.

What he couldn't know, was that the shipper had quietly shared the information with a few members of the fandom. They agreed to never mention it but secretly referenced it between themselves until the day that Ji Chang-wook and Nam Ji-hyun became an official couple. And even then they kept quiet. Always treassuring the moment JCW had liked a shipper couple edit by mistake.