Here We Go

Here We Go

"Something bad is coming..."

Yerin looked towards the sky while leaning her body against her motorcycle. The clouds were ominous and the wind began to blow causing her hair to whip around.

"What'd you say?" Yerin heard one of her members ask. Barely sparing them a glance, Yerin scoffed at them.

"I said something bad is going to happen," The gang leader emphasized her words in a way that left the other girl feeling belittled. Yerin sighed as she watched the woman walk away.

"I swear no one listens around here, "

"What's that?!" Yerin heard one of the other women shout. She stood up from her bike and looked towards the woman. Following the finger she was pointing, Yerin noticed the lights in the distance.

"Are those... headlights?"

"Ugh, probably another bunch a punks,"

Yerin held her hand up, which silenced the murmurs around her.

"I knew it..." The headlights grew bigger as the vehicles approached Yerin's gang. As they got closer, Yerin was able to tell it was a group of motorcycles.

The rival gang zoomed towards Yerin. Dust kicked up as the biker in the front came to a sudden halt. She removed her helmet and messy blue hair came down to frame the biker's beautiful face.

'And I thought I was the prettiest gang leader...' Yerin knocked her head with her hand. This wasn't the time to admire this woman's beauty, they aren't supposed to be here.

"What are you doing here," Yerin demanded as she walked closer to the blue-haired woman who smirked at her.

"This is my turf now, so scram,"

'The audacity of this bit-' Yerin thought was cut short as she heard one of her members yell.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING," Yerin looked over to see one of the rival gang members attempting to steal a motorcycle.

"I told you, this is my turf now. You didn't leave, now you'll face the consequences," Yerin turned back to the blue-haired woman.

"I'm gonna wipe that smirk right off your face,"

"I'd like to see you try,"

Yerin glared at the woman in front of her, hoping to scare the woman away. She wanted the situation to end with no physical attacks, but that clearly wasn't going to work.

Without a warning, the blue-haired girl jumped towards Yerin. Her fist smashed into Yerin's cheek, who stumbled back. She gingerly touched her cheek with an expression of shock, which slowly morphed into one of anger.

"Who do you think you are!?" Yerin shouted as she regained her posture.

"SinB," The woman answered curtly. Yerin's eyes widened as she heard the other woman's name.

SinB, one of the most feared gang leaders. Yerin had heard stories. Some of the greatest gangs had been taken down by her.

"Well, SinB, I think it's about time you leave," SinB was surprised, evident by the sudden rise of her eyebrows. She expected Yerin to run off, or at least back down.

SinB remained stationary, so Yerin took her chance. She ran forward and attacked. Yerin's fist landed directly on SinB's nose. As she stumbled back, Yerin took the chance to knock her down.

By this time, the other bikers from both gangs were gathered around, each cheering on their respective leader.

Yerin, now with the upper hand, kneeled above SinB, landing hit after hit on the other woman. Suddenly, Yerin's found herself pressed against the cold ground.

SinB pinned Yerin's hands next to her head, gripping so tight that Yerin was sure she'd have marks left on her wrists. Despite the blood dripping from her nose and the red marks that were certainly going to turn black and blue, SinB maintained her smirk.

She leaned down to Yerin's ear and whispered.

"You're good, but not good enough,"

Taking both of Yerin's wrists into one hand, SinB returned the treatment the other gave her a few moments before.

The crowd erupted into screams, some showing support for SinB's takeover and some showing fear for the beating Yerin was receiving.

Yerin's vision began to blur and the screams around her began to fade, but she wasn't about to be taken down on her turf.

She found the strength to kick SinB in the stomach. With the air knocked out of SinB, Yerin was able to break out of her grasp. She wiped the blood away from her nose with a snarl. She heard her gang cheering for her, some throwing some insults at the rivaling gang.

To Yerin's surprise, SinB didn't try to attack her again, instead, she heard an airy laugh from her.

"Hah, you sure can fight. No one's ever beat me this bad," SinB got up from the ground with a groan. Dusting the dirt off of her clothes, she signaled her members to get their motorcycles.

"I'll let you keep your turf... for now," Giving Yerin one last look, limped over to her motorcycle and prepared to leave.

Yerin watched the gang speed away, leaving a trail of dust behind them. hung open as her gang yelled in victory. As the adrenaline wore off, Yerin fell to the ground in pain and exhaustion.

"She'll be back, we need to be ready," Her gang members glanced at each other, knowing that this was just the beginning of a war.