FINAL

EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're moving out?"

Yoohyeon bit the inside of her cheeks, trying to look somewhere that was not the pair of angry eyes piercing right through her.  She shifted from one foot to another. She inhaled and exhaled deeply. Her fingers fidgeted at the hem of her sweat shirt. She needed words and they were nowhere to be found. She was never good with words, for one.

"Why?"

"Do I have to have reason for moving out?" And she regretted her words as soon as it left because the woman before her frowned in disappointment. There was a throbbing pain in her head and she was needing an escape. The situation suffocated her.

"We've been living together for seven years, Yoohyeon and you suddenly want to move out! You must at least give me a reason why!"

Kim Minji was usually calm and ordered. She's a walking ray of sunshine and she lights up the world with her smile but the Minji that was facing Yoohyeon at that very moment showed nothing but despair, confusion and sadness.

Yoohyeon couldn't talk or she could but she was afraid to do so because her mind was a mess and her thoughts were jumbled. Talking wisely wasn't her thing because if it was, she wouldn't be in that situation where she felt like her chest was being crushed and her lungs were being squeezed out.

"Is this about something I did?" Minji asked and Yoohyeon's ears perked up, eyes found Minji's in panic.

"It's not. This is not about you!"

"Then what is this about? Tell me!"

Minji was so close to tearing up, eyes and face were red. It was obviously affecting her more than Yoohyeon thought it would and the last thing she wanted was to hurt the older girl, in any way.

"Let's talk about this some other time. I have to go." She knew she needed to run away from that place because she can't possibly tell Minji why she wanted a space of her own, to breathe air on her own.

The protests were caught in the air and Minji watched her walked her way out of their shared apartment. The door closing with a loud bang.



Yoohyeon thought of avoiding the topic, thought of finding the best way to resolve everything but like how the saying goes, what's bound to happen will happen.

The music was loud.

Yoohyeon made sure of that because she needed to let everything out tonight, to cry her heart out. The music will drown the noise of her mourning over the person she will never have, the love she will never get in return. She expected it to happen, she was aware of the consequences of falling in love with Kim Minji.

Her best friend.

It was wrong to even think that it would be possible because Minji was a woman, a straight one, for that matter and to have her accept her for who she was, a girl who happens to like girls, was more than enough. But Yoohyeon was ambitious, she wanted more.

She needed more from Minji.

It was painful enough to think that the love for the woman she considered her everything will never be reciprocated but to have that very same woman, in front of her, introducing some guy she have never seen before as her boyfriend, that Yoohyeon couldn't handle.

So she cried. She mourned. She wept. Anything she could do to lessen the fatal agony she's kept in for as long as she can remember.

The following days were worse.

As she was sharing an apartment with Minji, she had to endure seeing the guy every time she would come home from work. On most cases, she would walk in to them watching some sweet s while cuddling and some unfortunate times, she would walk in to them-- Yoohyeon doesn't even want to remember.

It didn't last long though because Minji broke up with the guy after he asked for something Minji couldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter