Ethan's Trivia

Dragon Saga

A small village located only two miles away from the ocean had been recovering from the flood that arrived last month due to the heavy rain and the nearby river that connected to the ocean.

The villagers were trying to restore their farms as the houses that had faced less damage were already repaired by now.

While the villagers were recuperating from their misfortune, a group of people arrived at the village stating that they came from an organization that provided help to villages that had faced natural disasters.

Villagers that were already tired and dejected due to the loss of property and few friends that were washed away during the flood got elated with the news.

In the first week, the group distributed some money to help the affected families financially and distributed some emergency rations every other day.

As the days passed and villagers started to recover from their distress, the group of people started to demand the money they had provided to the village with interests.

In these few days, the group of people that called themselves Gray Weasels had already collected enough information to know about the background and connections villagers had.

“You swindlers made us fill up some random forms and now you are saying that was a loan application form. I had already checked that form several times before, it was a feedback form and there was nothing such as repayment or loan mentioned in those papers.”

“That's what we are trying to explain here old man, it was a feedback form. After enjoying our services now you guys should feed us back.”

As the tall muscular man replied to the old man standing in front of him, another fat person who looked like an associate stepped ahead and spoke,

“Mr. Jasper, we have copies of all the documents related to the deal, so either you should repay us the money owed or we can seize the house as collateral.”

“You could also send that young grand-daughter of yours to help us out at the office. We’d be glad to have such a beautiful helper and might extend the duration for repayment if we are happy with her services.”

On the side, his muscular superior murmured while grinning.

While similar scenes played in a few houses that had accepted help from the Gray Weasels, others were discussing how they should resist the gang to free the village and whether there was any way to scare the gang away.

But the villagers hesitated after finding out about the few people that carried guns around while guarding their base and gave up later on looking at their fierce nature.

At this time, a hovercar was approaching the village at high speed carrying Tights and the other two Saiyans that were on their way to Korin Tower.

Suddenly, Tights stopped speeding and slammed down the brakes hard while trying to change the direction as fast as she could.

Feeling the sudden jolt, Alex who was resting in the backseat sat up while observing the surroundings and suddenly jumped out of the car while informing Tights to relax.

“You crazy women, just how many times I have to get bashed until you’ll get satisfied with the punishment? I already apologized for my mistake that happened today.”

Ethan who was sleeping soundly in the front seat had his head smashed on the dashboard ahead of him as he rolled upside down when TIghts tried to turn the wheels urgently and was now lying upside down.

“Your mistakes happen every other day and there was a girl on the road running towards us, so I had no choice but to stop.”

Tights nonchalantly replied as she ignored Ethan’s situation and went towards the girl that was now crying while sitting in front of the car.

Alex had his safety mask on while standing next to the girl frowning as Tights asked the girl about various things.

By now the three knew about the oppression the villagers were facing from the Gray Weasels and how the girl escaped getting help from outside.

“Don’t worry, these two are a strong martial artist and will take care of the gang that is harassing the villagers.”

After persuading the girl to trust their strength for some time the four of them left towards the village.

“Hey Alex, won’t this be our first time to beat up a gang by ourselves rather than running from them and hiding?”

“Now that you mention it, this will be the first you’ll make trouble with the gang members to rescue a girl rather than them saving the girl from a ert like you.”

The girl they met on the road was grand-daughter of the old man that was constantly being pestered to either hand over their house or send his grand-daughter to work with them.

After reaching the village, the teen girl named Mia directed them towards the base where Gray Weasels had been staying.

“This is making me feel sentimental. I’ll be sure to burn some incense every year in honor of today's events.”

“I get it already Mr. chunni, now please stop with the sassy acting.”

Alex was enjoying pestering Ethan who had an irritated expression and Tights was smiling looking at his miserable state while Mia was sitting awkwardly thinking that she might have made a huge mistake trusting these weird people.

But her thoughts came to a stop as she looked in a daze at the quarreling duo avoid bullets that were fired at them easily as the two forced their way inside the base while defeating all the guards.

After a while, Ethan dragged the boss by the collar while Alex immobilized others and locked them in a room.

In the afternoon, a team of officers came to arrest the gang as Tights called them informing about the events in the village.

From their base, Alex also found the Dragon Ball they were following on the Radar to this village.

While the three of them were enjoying the lunch offered by villagers, Bulma came running smashing the door open as she yelled towards Ethan,

“What did you do with my sister tell me right now before I make Goku beat you up black and bl..”

In the middle of her frenzy, Bulma noticed Tights peacefully eating and understood her worries were unnecessary.

Soon enough, Goku and others joined them for lunch while happily chatting as Bulma sat nearby feeling mortified about her actions.

“So, you guys are going to train at the Korin Tower before looking for Kami?”

“That’s a good idea, I’d also like to join you guys to train myself at the lookout.”

As Krillin asked the duo about their plans ahead on the journey, they found out that the duo wanted to go and train at the lookout and Yamcha expressed his intentions to join in with them with the training.

“Sidekicks should just go join some baseball team and let the protagonist handle the villains.”

“Who are you calling a sidekick? You ty ert.”

“Don’t stain my glorious title with , you stupid sidekick.”

As Ethan and Yamcha were arguing, Goku and Krillin thought for a while and decided to go train at the lookout as well.

Alex advised Krillin to ask Tien and Chiaotzu whether they want to join us in the training or not.

This way everyone spent the next few days helping to restore the village while training until Tien and Chiaotzu joined them.

“Are you two sure about accompanying us on the lookout while we train?”

“Yes, Tights was already going to experience how martial artists at your level train and I’m coming along to observe the performance of Gravity Training Chamber that I gave Alex.”

“What is the Gravity Training Chamber?”

As Bulma mentioned about the training device that she developed, Krillin asked her about the device as others were also puzzled.

“Actually I forgot to inform you guys that Planet Vegeta had ten times the gravity of planet Earth and I think this might be the reason why Saiyans are so resilient along with their high power level.

So I requested Bulma to develop a gravity machine for training and we also got a scouter to measure our batter powers while we train to keep track of the growth speed to plan ahead.”

Listening to Alex others also felt excited about the new training method that Alex came up with.

This way everyone left towards the Korin Tower as Alex had a request to make Korin before starting his training at the lookout.