Trailer #2

Twenty-two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guest Starring (authored by the lovely) Wenderpul. 

It’s 7:21AM when she jolts awake - all frantic breaths and heaving chest - from the all too familiar nightmare that has plagued her for months.

Can it even be called a nightmare, when there are different variations of a dream that leads to the same conclusion?

Always a faceless stranger, one whose name she knows by heart but would never answer when she calls. Some nights, she chased after a man whose strides are long and purposeful while other nights, she spent being rooted in place, unable to make a move towards a pair of pink lips that curved into a sad smile before she walks away.

Sometimes, they’re older. In another, they’re younger. They’re students, professionals, somebody’s partner, a criminal, an angel, everyone and no one at the same time. During the day, she sees them in every person she comes across but feels hopelessly blinded as she tries to pin the culprit down.

In the end, no one turns her blue like the first time.

Just like most days, she was woken up by the sun rays peeking through her half drawn curtains. A groan escapes her when the mini pounding in her head is amplified when she tries to look directly at the only source of light in the room.

She turns to her side, nursing her headaches and belatedly finds that the other side of her bed has been emptied, cold to touch. It has probably been a while since the girl she brought back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter