End

Of History and Wingman

Ryeowook's hobby is looking through Kyuhyun's internet history.

 

 

It's not that he enjoys snooping around other people's business. It's just, Kyuhyun's internet history is too much of a gold mine not to dig around. The first time it happened, it was an accident. He just came back to their dorm after his schedule and saw Kyuhyun's phone lying unattended on a table in the living room. His eyes just happened to see what was on Kyuhyun's phone, and it immediately sent his eyebrows to his hairline.

 

 

anonymous asks: I have a crush on my friend who is also my senior, what should I do?

anonymous answers: Don't let the bother you. Make sure to let them see your mature side. Once they know that you aren't a kid they will eventually come to accept you.

 

 

Hearing footsteps, Ryeowook got panicked and pretended to watch tv even though there was nothing interesting to watch. However, he was concerned for nothing as Kyuhyun didn't even know he was there because the maknae was busy following after Yesung like a puppy.

 

"Hyung, are you tired? Here, let me make a cup of coffee for you!"

"Thank you, you're really sweet, Kyu."

"Hyung, you know that you can rely on me, right? I'm here for you if you need me."

"Kyu... Thanks! As expected of my cute dongsaeng!"

 

Seeing Yesung's innocent smile and Kyuhyun's kicked puppy face made Ryeowook felt both funny and sad at the same time. He thought that the maknae might feel disheartened and gave up. To his surprise, Kyuhyun saddened expression instantly disappeared and changed into a determined one.

 

 

That was when Ryeowook decided to keep an eye on Kyuhyun and Yesung's relationship through the maknae's internet history.

 

*******************

 

Today, Kyuhyun's internet history is still as entertaining as usual.

 

 

"20 reasons why Kyusung is OTP"

anonymous comments: Couldn't agree more with you! Kyusung is the best OTP! #ChangeMyMind

 

-Kyumin or Yewook?

anonymous comments: It's Kyusung ;)

 

-OMG Did you guys watch the latest KTR? Kyuhyun oppa and Yesung oppa were literally flirting w/ each other omo!

anonymous comments: IKR! You can literally see love in the air around them lol lol

 

-I think Yesung oppa and Kyuhyun oppa look so cute together! I wish there are more moments though...

anonymous comments: Me too  :)

 

 

"Kyu? What's wrong? You seem more clingy than usual?"

"...Does it bother you?"

"Absolutely not! You know how much I love hugging you guys! Come here Kyu!"

"Yes hyung!"

 

 

During one of their KRY concert, Ryeowook let Kyuhyun and Yesung spending time together as if they are in their own world. At the same time, he feels happy for Kyusung shippers because they get to see many Kyusung moments to their hearts' content.

 

*******************************

 

Kyuhyun's internet history never fails to amuse him.

 

 

anonymous asks: My crush is so incredibly dense. I told him I love him literally every day but he still doesn't get it. What should I do?

anonymous answers: Actions speak louder than words. Go get'em, my friend!

 

 

"Ryeowook-ah, I think something is wrong with Kyuhyun-ah."

"What makes you think so?"

"Hmm... How do I put it? Like, he tries to take care of my every step? Sometimes I almost mistake him as my manager! Oh, he also hugs me and holds my hand whenever he gets the chance too, not that I mind it though."

"Yesung hyung, I think Kyuhyun just feeling very lonely because he has many solo schedules, so he wants to spend time with his favorite hyung when he gets the chance."

"You have a point. So, as his hyung, I should indulge him and spend more time with him, right?"

"Don't forget to tell him that you like spending time with him."

"Will do! Thank you so much Wookie!"

 

 

About two weeks later, Ryeowook logs in to the Kyusung fansite and finds out that there are a ton of new members of this ship. He can't help but take it as his credit.

 

*********************************

 

Not only Kyuhyun's internet history is interesting, but it also educational.

 

 

Username: Geam_master

Favorite tags:

-​​​​​​Kyusung (700k times searched)

-AU (695k times searched)

-Fluff (650k times searched)

-Mature (500k times searched)

-Omegaverse (490k times searched)

- (460k times searched)

 

 

Ryeowook blames his curiosity for searching up what the hell Kyuhyun has been reading. He has to watch kitten and puppy videos for two hours straight to get rid of those stuff from his mind. That's why when Yesung hyung asks him what is an Omegaverse, he deliberately lies and tells Yesung that it's one of a scientific theory.

 

***********************************

 

Looking through Kyuhyun's internet history doesn't provide entertainment only, it helps him stop a conflict before it even happens too.

 

 

-Wonye is soooo cuuuute! Looks how Yesung oppa couldn't stay away from Siwon oppa during the last Super Show!

anonymous comments: I'm pretty sure it was Kyuhyun oppa that Yesung oppa had been following :)

OP comments: Are you the person who has been posting about Kyusung everywhere? C'mon! Everyone in SJ fandom knows Wonye is OTP!

anonymous comments: No, it's Kyusung :)

OP comments: Meh, your Kyusung doesn't have as many moments as Wonye in the first place!

anonymous comments: Just you wait and see :)

 

 

"Yesung hyung,"

"What's wrong? Ryeowook-ah?"

"Can you stay away from Siwon hyung for a few days?"

"Huh? Why?"

"I think Kyuhyun is jealous of him. To prevent him from throwing a tantrum, I think you should avoid being with Siwon hyung for now."

"Why would Kyu get jealous of Siwon though?"

"Well... Because our maknae doesn't want Siwon hyung to steal you from him?"

"I don't really get it, but if it'll make Kyuhyun happy then I'll do it."

 

 

One week later....

 

-Lately, Yesung oppa rarely spends time with Siwon oppa. I'm sad :(

anonymous comments: Lately, Yesung oppa always spends time with Kyuhyun oppa. I'm so happy :)

OP comments: Yah! It's you again!

anonymous (2) comments: Guys, no fighting plz, you don't want to make Yesung oppa sad, right?

 

 

That night, Ryeowook doesn't get much sleep because he has to make sure that their maknae doesn't start a fan war in their fansite.

 

********************************************

 

Looking through Kyuhyun's internet history helps provide some intel when he needs it too.

 

 

anonymous asks: I got drunk and accidentally kiss my crush. Now he is avoiding me. What should I do!!?

anonymous answers: That's awkward af. I think you should pretend like nothing happened or that you don't remember it since your crush seems to be doing the same thing.

 

 

"Yesung-ah and Kyuhyun-ah have been acting weird around each other. I'm worried about them."

"Don't worry Teukie hyung, I think I know what happens and how to solve it."

.

.

.

"Yesung hyung, why did you avoid Kyuhyun?"

"Ryeowook-ah... Sigh, I don't know if I should say it..."

"Hyung, you know that you can trust me, right?"

"...I know, sigh, you see, last week when we had a drinking party... Kyuhyun got really drunk, right? When I took him to his room, he, he kissed me..."

 

Ryeowook pretends to be surprised.

 

"Oh, now that's awkward... But I don't think Kyuhyun remembers it? I mean, he kind of looks like he doesn't know why you avoid him. Maybe it'd be better if hyung try to forget about it too? After all, he was drunk as hell that night."

"It's not that I don't want to, Ryeowook-ah, it's just, I don't think I can forget it, not when I realize that I might like Kyuhyun more than a hyung-dongsaeng..."

 

Ryeowook is surprised for real this time.

 

"Yesung hyung... You... Like Kyuhyun...?"

"...Yes, I just realize my feeling when he kissed me that night. The fact that I'm the only one who remembers it is killing me, Ryeowook-ah. How am I suppose to look at him as if nothing ever happens when my heart beats crazily?"

"........."

"Ryeowook-ah?"

"Hyung! Leave it to me! I'll solve this problem for you!"

"What? No! Don't tell Kyuhyun I said that! It's probably better if I pretend that nothing happens..."

"Don't worry Yesung hyung, I promise I'll solve it without telling that brat about your feeling!"

"...Alright, if you said so."

 

 

anonymous asks: I got drunk and accidentally kiss my crush. Now he is avoiding me. What should I do!!?

anonymous answers: That's awkward af. I think you should pretend like nothing happened or that you don't remember it since your crush seems to be doing the same thing.

anonymous (2) answers: Don't listen to the above comment! Go tell your crush that you really like them, that the kiss isn't an accident, but rather your subconscious want. This might be one in a million chance to confess! I repeat, go tell your crush that you really like them!

 

 

Yesung hyung, I didn't tell Kyuhyun about your feeling, so I didn't break our promise, right?

 

Ryeowook thinks to himself as he watches through a door gap how Kyuhyun disappears into Yesung's hotel room.

 

******************************************************************

 

Kyuhyun's internet history in itself is the best storyteller.

 

 

Search history:

-recommended first date spots

-10 places for a romantic first date

-what to do on your first date?

-5 things you must do on your first date

-secluded and beautiful places in Seoul

-how to disguise yourself

-how to properly disguise yourself without looking too suspicious

-stylish masks and sunglasses

-perfect excuses for going on a date without letting your friends know

 

 

"Kyuhyun and Yesung hyung can't make it again? Why are these two always busy at the same time?"

"You're looking too much into it, Donghae hyung, it's just a coincidence."

 

 

As he helps cover the couple for the umpteenth time, Ryeowook can't help but wonder where he can get the 'best wingman' award from.

 

*************************************************************

 

Even though Kyuhyun and Yesung are happily in a relationship now (albeit no one knows), Ryeowook still checks Kyuhyun's internet history from time to time, to make sure that nothing bad happens to his favorite hyung and his best friend. And He is happy that he makes it a habit, because it's going to play an important role for him in helping the couple.

 

 

Search history:

-homouality, what is there to know?

-is it gay if I only like this one person?

-how to tell your parents that you're a homoual

-how to tell your family that you like men

-should I tell my friends and my family that I like men?

 

anonymous asks: I'm a man and I've been dating my boyfriend for a while now. Should we tell our families and friends?

anonymous answers: No, our society isn't that fine about homoual yet. It'll only hurt both of you.
 

 

Ryeowook hesitates for many days whether he should interfere this time or not. But looking at Kyuhyun's worried expression and Yesung's anxiously biting his nails help him make his mind. He knows that he can't do anything about their families, but at least he can do something about their fellow members. He is quite sure that Heechul hyung, Shindong hyung, Sungmin hyung, Eunhyuk hyung, and Donghae hyung won't have any problem with Kyuhyun and Yesung hyung dating. Not that he thinks Siwon hyung and Leeteuk hyung won't support the couple. It's just, Siwon hyung is a religious person, while Leeteuk hyung will be extremely worried about the couple and how it will affect Super Junior as a whole. So, he decides to taste the water for his favorite hyung and his best friend's sake.

 

 

"Leeteuk hyung, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, go ahead, Ryeowook-ah."

"If I told you that I like men, what would you do?"

".......Is Yewook real?"

"No hyung, I don't think of Yesung hyung that way. I was just asking, you know, hypothetical questions?"

"Well... I'd be really worried about you. Although it won't change my affection and opinion on you and I know the members will agree with me, I can't say the same for other people. What if they bully you? Shun you? What if haters find out and use it to hurt you or Super Junior? Ah, this is just a hypothetical question, right? I'm already getting anxious just thinking about it!"

"Calm down hyung! Though I think it's not a bad idea to prepare yourself early on..."

"What? Ryeowook-ah? What do you mean?"

.

.

.

"Siwon hyung, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, what is it that you want to ask?"

"First of all, this is just a hypothetical question, alright?"

"Yes?"

"So, what would you do if I told you that I like men?"

"What? Ryeowook-ah? Do you like Yesung hyung?"

"...Why is that the first thing everyone asks me? No, I don't think of Yesung hyung that way. So what would you do?"

"I'll be honest. I'll feel conflicted, Ryeowook-ah. It'll be hard but I'll eventually come to terms with it, as long as you're happy, that's what matters the most."

"I'm so happy to hear that! Siwon hyung, please don't forget what we talk about today."

"Huh? What do you mean by that?"

 

 

anonymous asks: I'm a man and I've been dating my boyfriend for a while now. Should we tell our families and friends?

anonymous answers: No, our society isn't that acceptance about homoual yet. It'll only hurt both of you.

anonymous (2) answers: This is my opinion so it's up to you and your boyfriend whether to believe me or not. I think you should tell them. Seeing that there is no secret in this world. I think it's better to tell them than let them find out. Though I won't sugarcoat it. It'll be difficult and you might not get a happy ending that you hope for. That's why I'll suggest you start with your friends. This is also my opinion, but your parents might have an easier time accepting this if they find out that your friends support you too. Good luck!

 

 

"Everyone, I have something very important to tell you. The truth is... Yesung hyung and I... We've been dating for three months now..."

 

Ryeowook joins Heechul, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, and Donghae to congratulate the couple. At the same time, he pretends that he doesn't see the way Leeteuk and Siwon looking at him.

 

***********************************************************************

 

After Yesung and Kyuhyun tell their members about their relationship, they proceed to tell their managers and their families about it. Their managers don't have any problem with it, as long as they are careful and don't let the media or haters find out. As for their families, their parents don't take it too well, especially their fathers. However, Kyuhyun's older sister and Yesung's younger brother are very supportive of them. With their help, both men's parents eventually come to accept their relationship. After that, so many things happen: Yesung's enlistment, Shindong's enlistment, Sungmin's enlistment, Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Siwon's enlistment, then, his and Kyuhyun's enlistment. Time flies and things change, but Kyuhyun and Yesung's relationship doesn't change. Their feelings for each other are still as strong as ever. Seeing that there is nothing left for a wingman to do, Ryeowook rarely looks through Kyuhyun's internet history nowadays. Combining with their busy schedules, he just forgets about this one particular hobby of him. Before long, six years have already passed...

 

 

"Hey, Kyuhyun, let me borrow your phone for a sec. My phone's battery just died."

"Sure thing, here,"

"Thank you!"

"Haha, this kind of reminds me of the old times."

"What old times?"

"Did you forget it? Back then, you always borrowed my phone while yours were charging."

"Oh, right, something like that did happen."

 

Ryeowook does forget about it. He forgets that he used to look through Kyuhyun's internet history as his weird hobby. Feeling nostalgic, he decides to resume his hobby because why not?

 

 

What he sees in the latest search history almost makes him spit out his drink.

.

.

.

.

Currently, Ryeowook and Yesung are waiting for Heechul to come and join them in their upcoming internet program shooting. He steals a glance at his hyung and finds out that Yesung hyung doesn't seem to know about Kyuhyun's plan at all. Finding it's hard to keep such great news to himself, Ryeowook lively speaks up to his favorite hyung.

 

"Yesung hyung,"

"Hmm?"

"Congratulations!"

"Huh? What do you congratulate me for?"

"Oh, nothing! I just want to say that to you!"

 

Ryeowook can't stop smiling as he recalls what he saw on Kyuhyun's latest search history.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Recent search

-Engagement ring