I Want It That Way

You're My Destiny [One-Shot]

 

 
This is a sunny day..
 
Only two of us, take a walk in the middle of a hot day with Yoseob, my beloved boyfriend. The members had gone somewhere else. I do not really want to care about at this time. We walked past some clothing stores that are not attractive. Actually I'm really reluctant to get out in extreme weather like this. But I still said yes when Yoseob asked to go out with him. Who would resist the charm boy with his puppy eyes. Huuuuft,, How could he always being looks so cute to me. 
 
I still wake up with my own thoughts when Yoseob whine at me with half a voice shouted. 
"Well ! Doojoon~ah ! You bad me,,You're not listening ! I want it !" He pointed Ice cream shop across the street and dragged me. 
"Neh..Mianhe Seob.. Yah ! Please,,Don’t force me to spend a lot of power like this. I'm tired Seob. Just walk and don’t run " He don’t care about my babbling. 
 
Without any time,,We were in front of the Ice Cream Shop. I look at Yoseob. He looks hungry and beaming happily. I swallow,,My throat was dry. A pretty good idea. 
 
Yoseob first approached the waiter and ordered two bowls as fast as a large portion of ice cream. Shortly thereafter,, 2 Bowls of Ice cream was on our table, one chocolate and one has a sense of Green Bean. 
"You're weird. Why do you always order the Green Bean Ice Cream like that,,Doo~?" Yoseob asked me while he was entering a large spoonful of chocolate ice cream into his mouth. 
 
Of course it makes his mouth covered. So funny,,like a boy. I don’t mean to not answer Yoseob’s question but I couldn’t look away from the adorable creature in front of me. I wiped my lips with my hands covered in ice cream and it great fun. 
"Yah ! Dummy Doodoo~.." Yoseob seem surprised and embarrassed. "People look at us" He continued. 
I don’t care and I started eating ice cream while I continued to stare silently to Yoseob who is looking hungrily. 
 
10 minutes later .. 
"Yah ! Doojoon~ah ! What are you doing. Ice cream melts you. Unfortunately,, It's your fault why not eat it quickly !" Yoseob jump. 
"Aish,,Why do you keep yelling at me all day,,Seob..?" I answered sadly. I just feel tired. 
Feel Like..Feeling unwell or something. 
 
Mwo? Mi..Mianhe Doo~.. All it’s because of you. You often don't listen to my words, So I was a little upset " Yoseob said again. 
"Uh,, Are you sick? Your face looks so pale Doo~..?" Yoseob suddenly holding my forehead. He looks worried. 
"Ah ! Annioo~.. I'm okay?" I replied quickly. 
 
But then I felt my eyes dizzy and my body limp. I didn't know what happened afterwards. All I know is, When I opened my eyes Yoseob be on the anxious view. 
 
"What happened? Where am I?" I asked confused. 
"Aish,, Andwee.. This is our dorm. I forbid you to get up. You still need to rest Doo~.." Yoseob said as he told me to stay down. "You mean Doo~.." Yoseob continue. 
"Waeyo?" I said 
"Just tell me you're tired. Don’t be forced to go with me if you feel unwell.. Please mianhe,,It’s my fault.." Yoseob started to cry. 
"Annioo~.. What do you mean,,Seob? Shhh.. Ssstt.. I'm okay. Why are you crying?" I'm more confused now. 
 
Yoseob approached. Buried his face in my chest while I his hair, soothing. 
"Paboo Dobong~.. Paboo Dobong~ah.." Yoseob still babbling. I smiled,,Whatever..He was still worried. 
 
 
******* 
 
 
It was the scene five years have passed since both of us became the members of the BEAST. 
Now I'm still with Yoseob next to me. We walked the beautiful beach. Waiting for Sunset while hand in hand to each other. 
 
I'm looking for a good position to sit down with Yoseob. There that I wanted to tell him today. 
I accidentally let go of my hand and draw a deep breath before speaking. 
"Yoseob~ah.. I wanna tell you something.." I said somewhat haltingly. 
"Neh,,Doodoo~ah.. I'm listening to" Yoseob replied, looking at me closely. 
"But first I want to make a confession to you.. Do you promise,,You will not be angry?" I asked nervously. 
 
Yoseob expression changed somewhat. Maybe a little confused. 
"I know you like Ice cream,,Seob.. But to be honest I never liked ice cream except with Green Beans flavors.." I said that with caution. 
"Mwo? Waeyo?" Yoseob frowned. 
"You want to know why.. Because I really hate if my feelling will also be changed as a Ice Cream. Give a happiness feeling when we feel frustrated, but then melted out and be lost." I say it as sincerely as I could. 
Yoseob's cheeks appear flushed. Whether shy or anything. But he always seemed so cute. 
 
"If you agree with my words,,Now please to see a large rock near a cliff that looks strong. What do you want me to love you as hard as stone?" I asked,,Trying to trap Yoseob.
"Um,, Neh.. I want you to love me.. Like a stone Doo~.. So your love,,It will not melt and run out like Ice Cream" Yoseob answered quickly. He was trapped,, I thought. 
 
"Oh jinjae? But I don’t want to love you with that way.." I said then,, Make me bring up the boy in a strange mimic. 
"You know why? Because the stone was too hard and selfish to me. I don’t want you to feel constrained. You remember when B2UTY busy talking about OTP BEAST. Firstly,,It's only appears Ori3 such as DooSeob,, JunSeung and our KiWoon. Then without any emerged appears JunSeob,,DooSeung then 2Jun too. I thought at the time,,How could other pairing  arise. But then I realized maybe it's because you're too much did Fan Service with Junnie and I also with Seungie. I’d love to tell you that I feel very jealous but I'm not to say." I explained longer. 
 
"WHAAT??! So,,You're jealous Doo~?! Why you didn't tell me. Then,,Are you mad at me?...." Yoseob said half-shouted. 
"Neh.. I'm angry.. Angry at all,,Seob." I said, looking down. 
"An.. Annnioo~ Doo.." Yoseob touching my face. As if begging to be forgiven. 
"I just wanted to let you do what you like,,Seob.. That's why I always acted to don’t care when Junseob couple became most popular couple each month along that years." I say quietly,,Still staring at the sand underneath. 
"Andweee~ Doo.. Don’t be mad at me. I just want to tease you. Makes you feel a little jealous and stuff. I'm sorry if you will get angry. Please never leave me because of that.." Tears began running down Yoseob’s cheeks. 
 
I paused for a moment. Just looked Yoseob,, I didn’t even hug him to ease his tears. I'm still looking for the right words to say. 
"I was angry but I was just silent, Seob.. Because I know I have no right to be angry." I said coldly. 
"In addition,,I also feel no need to worry about it. No matter how close you are to Junnie or with another member,, I'm still trying to convince yourself that you will stay on my side" I continued. 
Yoseob tears subsided. He looked at me incredulously, "I will continue to love you, Will you marry me?" I say it out loud while showing a pair of beautiful diamond ring in front of Yoseob. He nodded once. 
"You know I just want to love you like a breeze. Which always around you. That will not melt and disappear like Ice Cream and selfless as a stone. You can always feel though not always able to be touched." Finally I said it, I thought. 
 
Yoseob stunned. In the  Sunset in the middle of it,, He put his lips on my lips, wrapped around my shoulders and handed over kiss me deeply. Our kiss was so sweet and melt like a ice cream and strong like a stone,,and selfish to dominate the other. 
 
I take a step back and stop kissing when feeling out of breath. Yoseob panting stare that seems not yet satisfied. 
"You mean Doo~.. You're playing with my heart and JunSeung couple..!" Yoseob shouted. 
"Annioo~.. I just want a little play around with them. Why did they have with such a secret manner. Though the hell world already knows if two of them are dating. Can you see their faces,,Seob.. It's really similar. I don’t believe it !" I answered honestly. 
"Well,,JunSeung couple is destined to each other ans So do us,,Doo~.." Yoseob said suddenly. 
"Oh? Really? DooSeob? Are you sure this couple is also destined? So,,You accept my proposal?" I don’t pretend to believe,,Making beautiful creature in front of me pouting. 
 
Yoseob pretended to sulk. Banging on my chest. I put the ring in his sweetness finger and vice versa. 
"I love you,,Doo~.." He said 
"I love you too,, Seob.." I replied with a smile. 
"Annioo~.. But I love you more,,Doo~.." Yoseob whine. 
"I know...." I said
 
 
Yoseob hold my hand. "But I'm not satisfied with a kiss. I demand more.." Yoseob whispered again. 
 
Whuuuusssssssssssssh... 
I shuddered. 
 
Gusts of wind was a little bit chilly this evening. 
 
Turned out to be the wind not as easy as I thought. 
 
Once again I looked at the boy who next to me,,He looks so hungry and a little anxious.
 
 
*******
 
 
I really apologize for being too late. Bad connection here.
 
I even can't  update my another story at the same time tonight. I guess I'll post it tommorrow or later.
 
I hope u're not disappointed and will be mad at me. Hopefully,,U still enjoy diz  story.
Gomawo for comment. That's so mean to me:')