Prologue: Missing

Lost & Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amidst the vast expanse of the great sea, four siblings embarked on a voyage to visit a neighboring city. Their journey, marked by excitement and anticipation, took an unexpected turn when a formidable storm engulfed their sailing boat. The waves crashed against their vessel, and the howling winds echoed their fears.

 

Among the siblings, the eldest advocated for a sailing boat, believing it to be a convenient choice for a relatively short journey. Unaware of the imminent danger, he could not foresee the disastrous consequences that awaited them.

 

In the midst of the tempest, chaos and panic reigned. Amidst the turmoil, the youngest sibling vanished, swept away by the raging sea. Unaware of his absence in the darkness of the storm, the siblings struggled to survive the relentless wrath of nature.

 

As the storm subsided and the sun's first rays painted the horizon, the siblings faced a new challenge—they discovered the absence of their baby brother. An agonizing search led them to a distant and remote island inhabited by only a few souls.

 

On that very island, a young girl wandered the seashore, collecting seashells for her treasured jewelry-making. Her routine took an unexpected turn when she noticed a figure lying unconscious near the shore. With a gasp, she rushed to the child's side—a child who appeared to be much younger than she was.

 

What secrets does this island hold, and what fate has brought the lost child to its distant shores? As the paths of the four siblings and the island girl intertwine, a tale of adventure, rescue, and self-discovery unfolds amidst the breathtaking vastness of the sea.

 

In the realm of splendor and majesty, where golden shores embraced the endless azure expanse, the saga of the Royal Family unfolded in a symphony of love and longing, joy and despair.

 

The Crown Prince, a figure of noble bearing, stood upon the deck of their grand sailing vessel, his eyes fixed on the distant horizon. His hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter